• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be made

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which should come out first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Re: petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be

yeah you see all this stuff on google. Petitions to put your signature down with people debating over something so mediocre

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Re: petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be

I'd more likely want an FF7 remake. I'd like see some better graphics in that game. Chrono Break would also be interesting to see as well.

D

Dash27

As much as I want KHIII, anyone who's famillar with Chrono, will want it. But, are they actually making Crono Break!?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

A FF PS3 remake is the one I want first. We've waited longer for that and it's a very popular idea for a game.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com

I think that I would want to see a FF7 remake.

Shinn

In a house somewhere on the planet Earth.

Don't they already have a sequel or to for Chrono Trigger called Chrono Cross? But if they want to make another one then I say go for it. FFVII is overrated why bother with it anymore? KH3.....I can wait.

Namine Twin Girl

hey um i vote kh3!! BUT WOULD THEY PUHLEEZE MAKE DA 'RIGINAL GAMES 4 OTHER SYSTEMS!

Tri-oblivion XII

Kingdom Hearts III must come if if it weren't for the new handheld games due to arrive I swear my head would blow so large it would still be heard 300 years from now

xobybr

Website
www.freewebs.com

they have to make kingdom hearst 3 or else im going to get an army and con front square enix and force them to make it

they have to make kingdom hearst 3 or else im going to get an army and con front square enix and force them to make it

Which would solve absolutely nothing. The game would be rushed if they were forced to make it. Give them time. I'm sure that a KH3 will be coming out sometime somewhat soon. At least a few years, though.

Also, on the poll, there should be an option for none. Just saying. Cause I definitely don't want a FFVII Remake. Ever.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour

There's only so fast that these games can come out. It's not like they are being deliberately slow, you just have to wait. Besides this thread will have ABSOLUTELY no effect on their release date at all.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Not that it really matters. . .

But I think that Chrono Break is WAY more deserving of a remake, there's already been rumors of one a LONG time back, and some unknown company was making on, but that was shot down by Square.

Too bad, apparently no one agrees. . .

RikuxSora_Lover

Website
dbsk-lover.deviantart.com

Gooooshh!!!!! I really want FF VII to be remaked in PS 3!!! But i heard that actually that it's just a rumor. Besides, square-enix have cancel the schedule of remaking FF VII. Sob. I still want it -_-.
If they're not going to remake FF VII, then i'm gonna wait for KH III!!! ^3^

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

do people really look at petitions?
and what are petitions anyways? a list of a bunch of people that want something. It's not like it HAS to happen right?
It'd be cool though, sony needs some support.

and.

is this in the wrong section?

[√]Genuflect

Online Petitions don't work.

There's nothing we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back