• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be made

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which should come out first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_matrix

all of us have been ridicioulosly waiting for along time for these games to come out and this is just not fair!!!!, they gotta give us more news!!!!!!!! and make them for god's sake!!! petition here for the game you want to come first!

xickae

Re: petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be

I would prefer FF VII. That way probably it could make me a FF fan.

SpencerBarnes

Re: petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be

im kingdom hearts all the way but i heard of the 7 remake like before kh2 so i think it should come out first (plus i dont have a ps3 nor will i get one this year mabye 2 years until they drop in price a shit load. i also dont have an hd tv so im asking for a wii and super smash bros brawl lolz) inside i want to say yeah kh3 but i think the final fantasy games need to come out badly lol(im also a final fantasy junkie)

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

How long have we been waiting for KH3? What, a couple of months? It's goingto come out, anyway. Nomura said so, but it was pretty obvious. You don't need a petition for it.

Besides, petitions do nothing.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Eh, online petitions don't do anything...KH3 has been confirmed, it'll be developed/released eventually, just be patient...FF7 remake for PS3 is a very strong possibility...and hell yes, bring on the Chrono remake/sequel.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards

... Like they're going to stumble upon these forums, let alone this thread and suddenly think to work faster.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Final Fantasy VII Remake...

It may happen but its not going to happen anytime soon. It's been 2 years since that opening scene of FFVII was at E3 and Square will tell you the same thing for probably another 2 years, "Square Enix has no plans at this time of remaking Final Fantasy VII."

A petition won't change that. People need to shut up about a FFVII remake. Wada thinks FF7 can be whored for another 10 years so if its made it'll be out before/by 2012 which will probably be around the time Playstation 4 will be announced/released [based on the fact that PS1 was released in 1994, PS2 was 2000, PS3 was 2006, and another 6 years would be 2012].

General Xenos

better hope HadesDragon doesnt see this, he'll tear u part about this. Also, u know uthe longer u wait for a game to come out the better it will be, think about it, KH3 will be on the PS3, meaning killler graphics and probably have more a of a Final Fantasy feel to it rather than Disney (i hope) but being patience brings good fortune. Believe me, i'd love to FF7 remade, but then again i KH3 to come out first, with all the KH projects coming and going, it would seem (like Kay-El said) that FF7 might not be coming out till 2012 or even 2014, im thinking the release date for KH3 might be around the 2010/2011 time, u have to take into consieration the fact that it takes a while to make a good solid video game, meaning a couple of years at the least. Also think about this, how long (after seeing the KH: secret trailer) did we have to wait for KH2 to come out? So basically just wait and dont whine about it, petitions on the net dont work anyway, unless givin some kind of media attention, which wouldnt happend either for obvious reasons, but w/e.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

better hope HadesDragon doesnt see this, he'll tear u part about this.

Lol, been there, done that. Too late. Also, I don't "tear people apart for it". I just merely point out their fallacies. Sometimes I could stand to be a little kinder, but that's just because I see that kind of stuff often, so I'm pretty sick of it.

Also, u know uthe longer u wait for a game to come out the better it will be, think about it, KH3 will be on the PS3,

Unconfirmed info is unconfirmed. Even if it's likely.

meaning killler graphics

Sure.

and probably have more a of a Final Fantasy feel to it rather than Disney (i hope)

Eh, normally I'd comment on this, but I really think it would be best to just leave it alone this time.

So basically just wait and dont whine about it, petitions on the net dont work anyway, unless givin some kind of media attention, which wouldnt happend either for obvious reasons, but w/e.

Quoted for truth. Gonna PM someone to close this now.

Last edited:

General Xenos

i think u should just comment on my whole more FF than Disney thing, no harm can be done on the net :thumbup:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

>: Nah. Don't think I will. Some people are always gonna want more FF, that's not ever gonna change. Or do you mean more original stuff?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

The most likely thing on that poll is KH3. Don't know much about Chrono trigger, but don't get your hopes up on a FF7 remake.

MosesMohs

dang.
i can't chose if i want FF remake to come out or the KH3 game to come out quicker.

but.
i don't think a petition is going to make the deadline come quicker.
it's just going to be sloppy.

have some patience.

--

& isn't this in the wrong section ?

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's

Well for one this is the wrong section. xD

But anyway. I believe they would release FF7, Chrono, THEN KH3. FF7 would bring in the most money for them, then Chrono would help too. Once all the games could be funded, some could spill over for KH3 (maybe). But thats why they're trying to make more money from the KH games their making now. Even though KH3 has been confirmed they have to see how much they can spend. I think right now they are trying to figure out what they can do for it.

So stop your complaining about it. If you want the games to be good, you will wait like everyone of us. Longer we wait better the games will be.

NoBoDYShadow

omg! I didnt know they were going to make a remake of final fantasy VII!!! wow im lost here...

yeah they were gonna remake FFVII cause people kinda "dislike" the story or something i kinda forget too :lol: so they decided to remake

if i am wrong bout this correct me pls ty :lol:

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time

I think the new KH games should be made for the 360 or Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back