• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Petition for The New Life!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
sure, that sounds good, where is `princessofheart, I haven't seen her on in a long time, anyway... I think in the story Kairi should get engadged with Sora... but Kairi has to be the one to propose cause Sora's too naive...lol oh and in the story there has to be a dance and an awkward play.... cause those are fun things to have....lol

HERE I AM!!!! GOD I HATE BEING WITHOUT INTERNET!!!!
Sora and Kairi getting engaged? I good with that idea:toungesmile:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Name: Jub Jub376

Is Member of Fullheart101 fanclub: I just walked in umm..I think...

Has read the story: YES! BEST RoxasxNamine FF I've read!

We could always do co-fanfics for a sequel if we really wanted or something..like one person do one part and another do another, but we'd need to know what happens throughout the entire story, plus our writing styles may be a bit different.

MUST HAVE SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
you think a petition will make her write a sequel?

all you can hope is that she will see how many people love her story and she might feel compelled to write more.

you guys are forcing this stuff on her. just ask if she's gonna make a sequel.if not, then too bad.

geez guys, pushy

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back