• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dungeonmaster254

If Hades were here, oh boy, he'd be angry.
who gives a crap at what hades thinks!!!! personily i h8 him. :cursing:

and also there is no link to the petition but f there was i would sign it imediatly i know kh2fm+ most likely wont come out bit i still hope it does.
also
you people are delusional if you think KH2:FM+ has a chance of coming here

no i am not deluional i just have a hope that it will come out, and i wish for it to come out but i am very sure i am not delusional. and if you have a problem with me have hope that it will come then u guys can go pess off!!!!

**Sora**

I don't think Online Petitions will work but a real one might be considered..I don't care what you people think about it..Opinions are worthless when it comes to judging on whether it comes or not..I mean I understand you hoping but when it's a YES or NO..You really don't know..I want that game and I am only HOPING it will come out..Nonetheless..

RoxasXIII95

Another one hmmm i would do this but everyone has already explained the reasons to why no matter what it's not coming i would love to have it in America but you don't really need it just watch the cut scenes like on youtube i do still have hope that one day no matter what anyone says but hmmmmm it is still just going down (my hope) everyday

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I would give you my support, if it actually would come, but it's not. Sorry, but petitions like this have formed and failed or had no affect at all. Best import it with some Swap Magic. It'd be like your own US release...to you. ^^

Salux

NoOb central.....
yeah this is like the billionth ive seen
on the net.
if not the hundredth this week.
people who are new think a petition will help
okay first its an internet petition. so its not even legal.
even if it was a signed legal document it doesnt mean
they have to release it, or let alone care.
you think you want something so bad you
get "fancy" with the keyboard and think you're a badass.
EXACTLY NUBE.
SUP-DAYN?!?!?!

ZivWar

Have they said they aren't going to release it for NA or Europe?

It could only work to their advantage I believe.

Ethereal

Yeah, I doubt it will work. I've sent so many e-mails, and I know I wasn't the only person who bugged the hell out of SE. If they decide to make it, they will. A petition will not really sway their decision either way.

stanginmatt

you know how many petitions there are? hundreds if not thousands if not millions or trillions.....you get it. it wont work, it sucks its not coming here but then again its not an american game, were luckey we got it at all. there are a ton of awesome games that never make it to our shore. be happy with what u got, and if u really want it just mod ur ps2, it dosent cost much.

what do you mean by mod my ps2??

Salux

a lot of you get it wrong.....
all of us(im pretty sure) want it to come.
its just that we know it wont.
unless they do something like ff3 and
release it in like 10 years.
but even then the chances are slim.
man Hades would be pissed major

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back