• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Petition) Better treatment for the KHUX English Community.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drawer

Hello there,KH Forums! I'm sorry to make this my first post instead of introduce myself in one of those "Introduce yourself" threads (if you have one,of course). But I'm here for something big.

If you watched some Reddit posts,I bet you saw this post where the P2P asked everyone (but mostly other P2P) to don't pull on Friday. Long story short: it's because of how SE(NA) is trying to "drink our wallets" with all the massive paywalls and horrible pulls with farmable medals,meaning you have to pull even more to get what you want (if you don't get 3 hayners in the process,of course).

Sadly,1H after they released the Illustrated Terra,ALMOST all the P2P ignored that protest and pulled enough Terras to >115% guilt THREE of them. Basically this game is turning into a P2P game.

That's why we decided to make something different.

Reddit Protest. (deleted once because I posted it when reddit was still burning because of that broken promise. Also posted in the Weekly Rant Thread)

Change.org petition.

We're basically trying to reduce the difference between F2P and P2P. It would be "good" if the difference 15-30$,but people spend THOUSANDS of dollars just to get better. Compared to the JP version,SE is basically "milking" all our money.

(And yes,we know the laws JP phone games has,and that people can do whatever they want with their money. But one thing is to spend 100$ or so,and other 2000$ to guilt a "10-pull guaranteed" medal)

We're also giving 1-star to the app itself. It's another good way to make them listen to us,along with 2-3 e-mails per day to the SE Support Center. We also want to spam a hashtag in their next Twitter post update.

So PLEASE,if you're with this,if you think the NA version deserves something better than massive paywalls,please,support us. Share this,the Reddit and Change.org posts to ANYONE who plays KHUX,and help us get a more balanced and fun KHUX.

Thank you. :)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
khux internional is fine this petion or rant isn't going to going solve anything and no they not going to change anything if you dont like the game being unfair unistall the game nobody is forcing you to play the game

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
khux internional is fine this petion or rant isn't going to going solve anything and no they not going to change anything if you dont like the game being unfair unistall the game nobody is forcing you to play the game
Sigh.

Quoting again.

No Hearts said:
After all, this game is a product and we, as players, have the right to complain when something is wrong. In this society full of consumerism, the consumers get the say. Some might say that since it was free, we can't complain, then if that was the way the world worked, all games would never have advanced. Take LOL for example. It changes in some way every two weeks or so because there is room for improvement that would make more people love the game. Not only that, the companies get paid by how many people download the game, so yes, indirectly, we are paying them. I just wanted to say this because some people think we should be happy with what we have, but apps are made for us, so we can ask for improvement.

Drawer

I can accept the "if you don't like it don't play it" shenanigans. But if you're telling me wasting 3K jewels on a 10 medals pull,and half of the medals you'll get are farmable in ANY story quest,I think you're absolutely wrong.

Besides,the JP version was the same as ours. They had a bigger daily jewel bonus,but that was it. With enough dedication,colaboration of the entire community and tons of hours wasted sending them messages and tweets,they got what they have right now: Mickey & Brooms,no farmable medals in pulls,daily jewel quests,etc...

This is a better representation of what we have VS what they have:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So please,don't try to tell me the NA version "is good as it is right now".

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i understand the frustaion i really i do but the international version is even to get lucky to get the daily jewel bonus but when japan unchained first got the daily bonus it never got jewels bonus at first when it started as for the jewel quest and mickey and brooms they will come in time

listen you have vaild points but i have no problem with so i'm not going support this issue

Drawer

How do they exactly make you buy anything?

You just have to play alot and be lucky

Like what? THREE months to reach mission 210? SIX to barely defeat the first boss? ONE YEAR to beat Cloud,Cerberus AND Hades? And I'm leaving behind the "possessors" and Master Ava.

Sooner or later "luck" won't be enough to keep playing and even ENJOYING the game. We're simply asking to have not even the SAME things,but SIMILAR as the JP version. We play this game because we love it,it's fun,entertain us... Some people can spend some money in this game,ok,but do we really need to pull over 11k medals and waste ~2000$ just to "have fun"? I don't think so.

Luxu

Awards
Like what? THREE months to reach mission 210? SIX to barely defeat the first boss? ONE YEAR to beat Cloud,Cerberus AND Hades? And I'm leaving behind the "possessors" and Master Ava.

Sooner or later "luck" won't be enough to keep playing and even ENJOYING the game. We're simply asking to have not even the SAME things,but SIMILAR as the JP version. We play this game because we love it,it's fun,entertain us... Some people can spend some money in this game,ok,but do we really need to pull over 11k medals and waste ~2000$ just to "have fun"? I don't think so.

Then I must have the best luck in the book with that logic, as I managed to beat Ava in three turns (No deaths). And Possessors only took three also. So I must be the luckiest person alive!

Muke

whatever
Awards

And this is kind of the point where you start overdoing. You are making it sound worse than it actually is, since it didn't take me long to beat any of those (Mini)Bosses. Hades 1st attempt, Cloud 1st attempt, Cerb 1st attempt, the Witch 1st attempt, and Ava 1st attempt.

It is possible.

Drawer

Well there are people who might not think of it the same way...

But yes,I must say I actually overdid it right there. Geez,there's even a guide of how to beat Ava with F2P medals.

So,quoting my last reply,I must apologize. That "F2P can't beat some of the bosses" was a bad reply. Again: sorry about that. AND sorry about going off-topic with the boss shenanigans.

tsumigami

i don't understand global UX player. if they think that JP version is better why not play it instead? *Shrugs

anyway, i like that squall guy. telling others not to pull but having 3 terras. no wonder he's a lonely captain. lol thank you for sharing. that's nice pic. really.

tsumigami

that's true. but those who complain mostly player who have played at least for awhile. they hit a wall then compare the game with JP ver. if that so, then they should be able to navigate through the game fine. story-wise both version is same. so why don't play JP for whatever 'having fun' they want and just play global or watch youtube (maybe) for story? =O

Drawer

that's true. but those who complain mostly player who have played at least for awhile. they hit a wall then compare the game with JP ver. if that so, then they should be able to navigate through the game fine. story-wise both version is same. so why don't play JP for whatever 'having fun' they want and just play global or watch youtube (maybe) for story? =O

Basically because the global version is at quest 425 (HOPEFULLY we'll get 25 more quests this week,including the new Divine Rose keyblade),while the JP version is at quest 570. That's a LOT of story missing in between.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Basically because the global version is at quest 425 (HOPEFULLY we'll get 25 more quests this week,including the new Divine Rose keyblade),while the JP version is at quest 570. That's a LOT of story missing in between.
So what? The game was released later. It's only natural

Drawer

What I mean is that the JP Version is reaching the ending (I think)of the story,while we barely even started Beast's Castle. Yes,the phone game was released 3 months after the JP,and the JP version got released 3 YEARS after the desktop version.

It's basically giving a good spoiler for anyone who doesn't understand what they're talking about,what are they doing,WHY are they doing this. That ruins part of that fun.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
What I mean is that the JP Version is reaching the ending (I think)of the story,while we barely even started Beast's Castle. Yes,the phone game was released 3 months after the JP,and the JP version got released 3 YEARS after the desktop version.

It's basically giving a good spoiler for anyone who doesn't understand what they're talking about,what are they doing,WHY are they doing this. That ruins part of that fun.
That's because JPUx has been out longer, NAUx released 6 months after JPUx. JPUx released in September, which was only about 2 months after KHx's 2nd anniversary event.
As it is right now, monthly quest updates for JPUx have slowed down to 15 per month, and NAUx is really only one main Daybreak Town story update behind.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I haven't hit a wall yet (Ava is hard, but I'm sure I can eventually beat her) and I think it is possible to play F2P... but it's the least enjoyable way to play this game. As in, you'll get practically nothing interesting if you're unlucky.

So far, I've bought the deal thing once (15 bucks for some jewels and unlocking all the quests). After I did it, I wondered if it was even worth it. Spending $15 barely gets you 1 10 medal pull. If you're spending $15 on a mobile game, why in the world would they give you so little? At least 2 pulls seems reasonable for $15. At LEAST

It's ridiculous that farmables are in the pulls. Period. If that's also in the JP version, they should stop that too. Jewels are hard enough to come by. I've been saving allll my jewels for months (because I want to pull an Aqua, I have about 7 pulls in me)

Those are my main concerns. I'm also concerned that certain medals/features aren't being released at the same rate as when we get new missions, and the "Defeat all in one turn" still existing on every single mission, but I digress. (Don't care about NA being behind, duh, our version was released months afterwards, the problem is moreso making sure everything is balanced and not giving us tougher missions without the proper equipment to handle it)

I definitely won't be spending another dime on this game because it's not worth it. I was never really hardcore in the first place, nor do I normally play mobile games at all. Eventually I'm sure I will hit a wall despite logging in every day and taking almost every 'free' opportunity given to me.

Last edited:

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I'd love to see game play of someone beating Ava in one turn on F2P medals without "continuing" and paying in jewels to do so. And I would like to see changes, yes. I think there is milking of the NA players. Sorry, I agree.

Now, where are Mickey and Brooms??? Where are they, SE??

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
In regards to the story updates, they're quite frequent and we're catching up quickly. I understand no one wants to be spoiled but that's not an entirely fair criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back