• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~::~Peter Pan Fanclub~::~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Welcome To The....

PETER PAN FANCLUB

"Second star to the right and straight on til morning!"

peterpan.jpg

animatedpeterpan1953.jpg

peter-pan-at-window-380.jpg

Introduction:
Welcome to those who are young at heart and or have always loved the story of Peter Pan! :D This is the place for you! This is a fanclub for the boy who NEVER grew up and all the movies, books, and other media featuring him as the star! Join now if you like Peter Pan, his fairy Tinkerbell, The Darling children including Wendy, Michael, and John,The Lost boys, Captain Hook, Smee, and his band of other pirates, Princess Tiger Lily and her Indian tribe as well as the Mermaids and of course let's not forget the group of Lost Boys!

JOIN NOW IF YOU LOVE PETER PAN!!!!!!! :D

The Inspiration and The Beginning:
Peter Pan was started by a man named J.M. Barrie. A playwright who after all he was the one who wrote the books about Peter Pan...and it all started from his inspiration of a boy named Peter Llewelyn-Davies, who he had got to know through his lifetime.

Meh, I'll edit this later. :p

Books:

The Little White Bird
Peter in The Kensington Gardens
Peter and Wendy

Other Works Involving Peter Pan:

Peter Pan in Scarlet (The Official Sequel To Peter Pan)
Peter and The Starcatcher series:
Peter and The Starcatchers
Peter and The Shawdow of Theives
Peter and The Secret Rundoon
Peter and The Sword of Mercy
The Lost Girls: A Novel
Lost Boys

Peter Pan Picture Book
Peter Pan and The Only Children
Tigerheart
The Child Thief

Movies:

Peter Pan (the silent film)
Peter-Pan-Poster1c.jpg

Disney's Peter Pan
peterpanboxanimated.jpg

Peter_Pan_riviera-videoru.jpg

Hook

hookposter.jpg

Peter Pan (2003 version)

normal_03.jpg

normal_01.jpg

Stage Plays:

PeterPanMaryMartin.jpg

Fanfiction:
Coming Soon!

Videos:

Members:
Danica Syer
The Professor
Rauxlen
NumberVIII
impart-distart
luna1017
Solar
*TwilightNight*
AxelYoYo

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Seen all of those movies, save the silent film; Hook has been my favorite movie since I was four, and still is - whenever I know it's being shown on television, I stay up and watch the whole thing. Finding Neverland was an excellent movie as well, and showed how J.M. Barrie came up with Peter Pan.

Yeah, I wants joinage. :p

Danica Syer

Joinage to you good sir! :D
I have yet to see Hook.....oh why yes, Finding Neverland was a good movie as well!
I'll edit the part about the inspiration and beginning later!
What's your favorite Peter Pan movie you've seen so far? :D

I loved the 2003 version obviously! XD

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Hook, always. The 2003 version was good, but you can't top beating Peter Pan back into childhood.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Oh gosh.
Peter Pan <3
Joinage please~?
I can't decide which movie I like best... I need to re-watch the 2003 one for sure, though.

Danica Syer

Hook, always. The 2003 version was good, but you can't top beating Peter Pan back into childhood.

Hahahaha....nicee....I guess I would like Hook too if I saw it but the idea of Peter Pan growing up doesn't sound like the Peter Pan, J.M. Barrie wrote but I'll watch Hook when I can my hands on it. Saw a video for it and think it's looks alright. :p I might of saw it once too but maybe I don't remember.

Oh gosh.
Peter Pan <3
Joinage please~?
I can't decide which movie I like best... I need to re-watch the 2003 one for sure, though.

Yes the 2003 version is amazinggggggg!~ I think that one will always be my favorite....
and yes...it's okay!
Joinage granted!

Have you read any of the books though? Oh and who was your favorite character aside Peter of course?

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Have you read any of the books though? Oh and who was your favorite character aside Peter of course?

No, sadly, I haven't been able to.
And I have to say... Well all of the Lost Boys, haha.

Danica Syer

No, sadly, I haven't been able to.
And I have to say... Well all of the Lost Boys, haha.

Ooh read the ones by J.M. Barrie and the Peter and the Starcatcher series, they're really good!
I still have yet to read the original work! :D

I can't believe there's an official sequel to it! 8D

Slightly<3 Nibs<3 All of them<333

2003 live action version is the best, without a doubt. Love it.<3 You can count me in, I suppose.

OMGOSHHHHHHH I HEART SLIGHTLY! 8D He's a cute little Little Lost Boy. :3 I kinda had a tie crush between him and Peter in the movie! I also thought Tootles was kind of cute in the 2003 version.
OMGOSH YES 2003 was beyond gold! Yes, you can certainly join! :3

can I join?

gotta love a boy who never grows up :3

Yes, yes why certainly you can!
Yes, who doesn't love him? He's beyond brilliant! :D

Have you watched all the movies or read any of the books?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

OMGOSHHHHHHH I HEART SLIGHTLY! 8D He's a cute little Little Lost Boy. :3 I kinda had a tie crush between him and Peter in the movie! I also thought Tootles was kind of cute in the 2003 version. OMGOSH YES 2003 was beyond gold! Yes, you can certainly join! :3

Tootles is seen in Hook. He lost his marbles. :p

impart

Climb The Sky
Yes, yes why certainly you can!
Yes, who doesn't love him? He's beyond brilliant! :D

Have you watched all the movies or read any of the books?

^^
ive just seen the movie.

and hook I saw, but I was kinda too little to pay good attention XD
ive got to watch it again, now that im older

the book I barley know anything about, I may just pop into the library on monday and grab it :3

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Read the original, Peter Pan in Scarlet and the first two Statcatcher books. Saw the Disney animated movie, the sequel, and Hook.

I love Peter Pan and the idea of never growing up and just about all the magic associated with the series.

Also the non-canon book Capt Hook: The Adventures of a Notorious Youth is awesome

NumberVIII

Read the original, Peter Pan in Scarlet and the first two Statcatcher books. Saw the Disney animated movie, the sequel, and Hook.

I love Peter Pan and the idea of never growing up and just about all the magic associated with the series.

Also the non-canon book Capt Hook: The Adventures of a Notorious Youth is awesome

Can I just say...I adore your avatar ._. HOBBES<333333

Danica Syer

^^
ive just seen the movie.

and hook I saw, but I was kinda too little to pay good attention XD
ive got to watch it again, now that im older

the book I barley know anything about, I may just pop into the library on monday and grab it :3

Don't worry, it happens. Now I could recall I might saw snippets of Hook if I remember since it did look familiar. So maybe I also saw it when I was little. But yeah, tell me how it goes when you do see it!

Oh yes, grab the ones by J.M. Barrie and Peter Pan and the Starcatchers, those are good! :D

Awesome! That's great...I really need to continue to finish Peter and The Shadow Thieves, that was a really good book. Also you should watch the 2003 version, it's pretty good. But I think it'll always be my favorite out of the ones I've seen considering despite the "romance" factor in it, it was stayed true to the book for the most parts.

Btw was Peter Pan In Scarlet good?

I love Peter Pan x3. Add me to the club.

No problem! You can definitely join! :D

impart

Climb The Sky
Don't worry, it happens. Now I could recall I might saw snippets of Hook if I remember since it did look familiar. So maybe I also saw it when I was little. But yeah, tell me how it goes when you do see it!

Oh yes, grab the ones by J.M. Barrie and Peter Pan and the Starcatchers, those are good! :D

lol okay I will. I was kind of unsure what book I should get XD ill get those.

Danica Syer

Yayy....and what would you do if Peter Pan came to your window and took you away to Neverland?

And yeah, I seriously need to go to the library again too and re-read Peter and The Shadow Thieves, I forgot what chapter I left off of. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back