• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pete?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotItMemorized?

OK. I was playing kingdom hearts 1 and 2 the other day and I was wondering where the heck did Pete come from?

There was no sign of him in kingdom hearts 1 or CoM. Then out of nowhere he is one of the main villains (sorta). I just want to know where he came from.

I know this might have already been asked but i am new here and don't know my way around yet
:31:

QUEST

He got it late..
When you first encounter him at Yen Sid's tower, he is unaware that Maleficent was defeated.

QUEST

All we know is that King Mickey banished him from Disney Castle, he wasn't mentioned at all until 2.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think Maleficent helped him escape after Mickey did that to him or something. Or it was explained in Days or something. I don't remember though.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It's not really explained in the game (Days maybe).
From wherever he was after Maleficent released him from the dimension he was banished to. Probably the last world he went to to round up Heartless =/

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I'm guessing that after Maleficent released him, he went to some random worlds trying to round up a Heartless army. And knowing how slow Pete is, it probably took him forever just to realize how to make a Heartless.

i eat dark

mickey banish him from his castle somewhere but later on maleficent save him. and after she was beat by sora and co. pete started making heartless.

Kiwi +

Awards
he was banished by the king.. and sent to him another dimension.. then freed by maleficent and went on to collect heartless for her and became the lackey..

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
King Mickey banished him to a different dimension when Pete caused chaos in Disney Castle a long time ago. Sometime after BBS and before her defeat at the end of KH1, Maleficent released him and ordered him to help her gather an army of Heartless for her. My guess is that her orders to him was to not return to Hollow Bastion until he could find a Heartless army strong enough for her, and considering his intelligence, had to spend one whole year to do so, and was occasionally sidetracked for his own selfish reasons as seen in Days. He received word that Maleficent is dead, but never really believed it, and probably because of his fear of her, never returned to Hollow Bastion to find out. He only thought that Maleficent had gone away, and believed that he could take her place while she was gone.

When he does receive confirmation from Sora and co, he finally returns to Hollow B

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back