• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pete *semi-spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
So, when Pete got banished, is it possible time sped up around him to Days (seeing as it only seems seconds when he escapes)? Since it's after KH1 that Malificent helped Pete escape.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Maleficent helps him escape in the Birth by Sleep time, not after Kingdom Hearts

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Then why isn't Pete mentioned in KH1 (This is assuming that Nomura had all of these games planned out.)?

Rexy

Bronze Member
Then why isn't Pete mentioned in KH1 (This is assuming that Nomura had all of these games planned out.)?
Nomura said that Kingdom Hearts was going to be a solo game, but its assumed that Pete was colleting heartless for Maleficent

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Hmmm...ok. It would have been awesome if Pete escaped roughly 10 years later.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
"I'm going to let you cool off for a while" =/= "I'm going to trap you in another dimension for 10 years"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So, when Pete got banished, is it possible time sped up around him to Days (seeing as it only seems seconds when he escapes)? Since it's after KH1 that Malificent helped Pete escape.

Even if she didn't free him in BBS time, it wouldn't have been possible for Maleficent to free Pete after KH 1. She died, remember? Sora sliced her in half. Pete was shocked that she was dead, remember? Yeah, now you do.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
"I'm going to let you cool off for a while" =/= "I'm going to trap you in another dimension for 10 years"

Of course they're not the same. Minnie just decided to be a jerk and banish Pete to another dimension for 10 years.

Gosh, the Disney Town plot-line was CLEARLY made up at the last minute -_-

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Gosh, the Disney Town plot-line was CLEARLY made up at the last minute -_-

Not necessarily. Considering Mickey was off on his own adventures the writers needed a way for Pete to get banished; they could have Mickey do it, but it would more then likely destroy the time line of events. Basically it wasn't last minute, they just wrote themselves into a corner .-. yes there's a difference.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i have a question, how do i get the pete d-link D;
Clear Disney Town, Get the Disney Town Command Board, Than play the command board, any command board world. I personally pick LoD, and a random encounter of Captain Justice or Captain Dark will get you Pete's D-link, but you must complete the game, you dont need to win, or anything. You still get the D-link.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Not necessarily. Considering Mickey was off on his own adventures the writers needed a way for Pete to get banished; they could have Mickey do it, but it would more then likely destroy the time line of events. Basically it wasn't last minute, they just wrote themselves into a corner .-. yes there's a difference.

The fact that they completely and utterly changed the plot so that instead of Mickey banishing him, it was Minnie leads me to believe otherwise. They could've had the star shard get Mickey over to Disneytown while Pete would be trying to take over Disneytown and then you could've had a cool fight with Mickey on your side. THAT would've been much better and I only thought of that in about 20 seconds.

FinalKingdmBlade

Clear Disney Town, Get the Disney Town Command Board, Than play the command board, any command board world. I personally pick LoD, and a random encounter of Captain Justice or Captain Dark will get you Pete's D-link, but you must complete the game, you dont need to win, or anything. You still get the D-link.

i'm assuming you have to play outside of the arena then? cause i've encountered captain dark/justice on the command board a couple times and didn't get the link

CreativeGenius13

I don't think you can get Pete from the Mirage Arena, mostly because, weather your in online or not, you can't use quite a few features such as Pause and so on. So I doubt you can.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Even if she didn't free him in BBS time, it wouldn't have been possible for Maleficent to free Pete after KH 1. She died, remember? Sora sliced her in half. Pete was shocked that she was dead, remember? Yeah, now you do.

Of course he may not of seen her to know if she was alive or not. Her mind self could have been talking to him, who also let him out. And of course he agreed to go gather heartless and what not. Then of course he did find her at HB/RD. Why do you think he still went searching for her, even after Sora and co. told him that Malificent was dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back