• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pete in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Remember during kh2 when you go to Yensids Tower you see Pete trying to break in? Then goofy explaines that Pete was always trying to make a mess before and how he used to work with Malificent and do evil stuff. Well perhaps BBS will show Pete again, and show Malificent and Pete working togother again.

shadow_of_light

i think we'll at least see the beginning of the relationship between those two, or something close to that. for me, i'm curious as to how pete met up with her in the first place. its obvious it didn't just happen, so what are the specifics behind it?

orangx

sleeping beauty world, and pete ended up there, saww malificent a relationship
(not boyfriend girlfriend XD)

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Ugh, I don't want to see Pete there, he annoys me....Maleficent can stay, but he's got to go.
When they said before, I thought that they were referring to Timeless River, but with this game, I suppose that Pete's...err evil annoyances would be present in BBS. Maybe we would get to see him with Donald, Goofy and the King before he went with Maleficent.

shadow_of_light

^i don't find him completely annoying; just a hindrence (sp?).
he doesn't have to have a glaringly "important" role in the game. just a bit of backstory to see how it started. maybe like a simple reference... *thinks*

KuwabaraTheMan

Website
gc.mindjunk.org
I think it'd be cool to see Pete in this game. Since we've seen Mickey, Donald and Goofy in screen shots, Pete certainly is no stretch.

Maybe have him and Maleficent meet at some point near the middle of the game.

Stars

リク
^i don't find him completely annoying; just a hindrence (sp?).
he doesn't have to have a glaringly "important" role in the game. just a bit of backstory to see how it started. maybe like a simple reference... *thinks*

Yeah. Showing how he being use, i would be happy..Lol. Jk

Radon

mofo
doesnt goofy say in kh2 that pete and mickey were enemys or something and mickey banished him form the castle.
and also pete was never mentioned in kh1 but just apeared in kh2 as though he had been there the whole time. maybe he went away and returned or something

D

Dexter

doesnt goofy say in kh2 that pete and mickey were enemys or something and mickey banished him form the castle.

Yeah this is what I'm wondering about. What did Pete SO evil that Mickey had to banish him out of the castle? Hopefully BBS will explain it...........//

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
and also pete was never mentioned in kh1 but just apeared in kh2 as though he had been there the whole time. maybe he went away and returned or something

Yes, He does,
Pete says somthing that makes me currious too.

Pete:Maybe they really did finish her off. Aww, Now what's going to happen to our plan?

Now I'm sure this plan would have been made before KH1 cause otherwise Peter would have been standing round the table with the other Disney Villians and if so, where was he during KH1?

Last edited:

VEN.23

The king had banished pete to a different dimmension but he sumhow got bak....i think

vendachaser

The king had banished pete to a different dimmension but he sumhow got bak....i think

Yes that is true. But do you think that the other dimension could have been where sleeping beauty world is because like the scenario could be like this:
Pete: Gosh, where am I? No Sun. No Moon. Just Fog and Thorns. Wow this place is glum.
*Malifecent walks by*
Pete: Hey, do you know the way outta here.
Malifecent: *Evil Laugh* Yes, but if i get you out you have to promise to help me with something.
Pete: Oh, yeah? What is it?
Malifecent: Follow me.*Evil Smile*
Thats how it could have started.
Thats what i got so far...

Last edited:

[√]Genuflect
Well perhaps BBS will show Pete again, and show Malificent and Pete working togother again.
Er, Pete met Malificient for the first time when he was released from his banishment.
Remember Pete not trusting Malificient in controlling the heartless in TWTNW?
That shows that Pete just met Malificient.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Er, Pete met Malificient for the first time when he was released from his banishment.
Remember Pete not trusting Malificient in controlling the heartless in TWTNW?
That shows that Pete just met Malificient.

Yup. She released him probably in Kh1 at some point, but he didn't know she was destroyed by Sora, Donald and Goofy, which he proved in front of Yen Sid's Tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back