• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pete Banishment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why...?

What are you, a stalker? I mean, do you normally l
Ok, you know how in Kingdom Hearts II, Donald or Goofy (can't remember whih one) said that King Mickey Banished Pete to another demention? Why though? In the new BbS trailor, He says "Captain Justice sonyu!" Which means "I am Captain Justice!" If he's a superhero, why'd he get banished?

Thoughts?
Theories?
And I don't care if I put this in the wrong section!
Although I think I got it right...
I'm not kidding, sometimes I think you just go around threads, looking for mistakes!

Origanally said by Axel, every five seconds.

[CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]GOT IT MEMORIZED?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
We dont know why he was banished, thats why they made KH BBS. But I think that he might have messed up and made something bad happen and also isnt there a picture that shows him wearing a darker costume? Cause maybe he might have pretended to be a Superhero and made a fake Villain, which was himself, and he did a lot of bad things as the fake Villain and the King got tired of it and banished him.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
He's Captain Justice and then that evil guy. I'm pretty sure that's why he gets banished, seeing as how he put the world in danger by doing what he did, sided with darkness, etc.

Though we can't be sure 'till BbS.

Birnax

He switched to his Captain Dark persona and done something terrible that he had to be sent to another dimension.

VLR.XIII

Captain Dark, Away!

PeteCD.png

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Pete is both Captain Justice (Hero) and Captain Dark (Villain).....my guess is they found out he was both the hero and the villain, so he was punished for his actions, with banishment.

Xenin

Banned
If you've watched the cartoons(Which kh usually follows the way the characters are in cartoonsso I highly doubt they will change this) Pete acts nice alot but most of the time is only looking out for himself. He probably is acting like a bad guy and a good guy so he can fix the bad things his evil self has done so he can be glorified. But as Scans have put it Pete usually makes things worse for the keyblade wielder so he's probably a bad hero. So maybe he screwes up so bad he get's banished or someone found out he was a bad guy too

Xenin

Banned
If you've watched the cartoons(Which kh usually follows the way the characters are in cartoonsso I highly doubt they will change this) Pete acts nice alot but most of the time is only looking out for himself. He probably is acting like a bad guy and a good guy so he can fix the bad things his evil self has done so he can be glorified. But as Scans have put it Pete usually makes things worse for the keyblade wielder so he's probably a bad hero. So maybe he screwes up so bad he get's banished or someone found out he was a bad guy too

Dcasd1

he's insane he has two different personality a hero and a villian.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually, the Scans have said that Captain Dark is just a racer who competes in the Disney Town races. Though it is possible that Captian Dark had performed some evil deed, that got him banished. Queen Minnie, Chip, and Dale were seen in the Jump Festa 2010 trailer telling Terra about someone breaking the rules and commiting unadmirable acts. So maybe Captain Dark cheats in the races, possibly using the Unbirths to his advantage, and getting banished for endangering the safety of Disney Town and it's people.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Personally, I think the whole Captain Justice thing is a scam and possibly, not only does Captain Dark land him in deep water, but what he does as Captain Justice as well. Whatever he's planning, I can see how issues with both sides of him are what ends up getting him banished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back