• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Personal rating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharikaaria

pwn3d, maybe there's recycled material because it's a sequel to kh1. i bet there would be complaints of there being little connection between the first and second games if there was no recycled material. the worlds are larger, by the way. you play multiple episodes for each world.

one world in kh1 = one episode in kh2

the worlds are larger.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Sharikaaria said:
pwn3d, maybe there's recycled material because it's a sequel to kh1. i bet there would be complaints of there being little connection between the first and second games if there was no recycled material. the worlds are larger, by the way. you play multiple episodes for each world.

one world in kh1 = one episode in kh2

the worlds are larger.

I know, i play alot of sequel, over the 4 years they could have made more worlds, and better worlds. There has to be connections, i get the underworld, radient garden, and christmas town, but atlantica? wtf? There was no point in going there. Not only that but the second visit was supposed to give you insight to the org. members or further back story. In pridelands and christmas town there was nothing.

Your acting like i don't get the purpose of recycling worlds, but they basically wasted memory on revisting 3 worlds.

Twisting Nether

9/10 Like Pwn3d said, all that hype...and on proud mode i beat the game in two frigging days....But everything else is great i just think they were like " zOMG We gotta get this game out now fanboys are going nuts ZOmG just throw in that and that and that" and you get KH2 with some special features like drive etc.

anyone but me

id give it a 8.7.. a lot of this comes from disappointment, since the hype for this game was so intense, with the four year wait, i was really let down... sure- the game has tons of new stuff: new worlds, reaction commands, drive forms, new summon system, limits, but the truth of the matter is, it is all useless... the reaction times seemed kind of just a thing to throw in to say there something new, there weren't too mnay new worlds, and most of them were short, but however- the drive forms i thought were pretty cool... the point is, all of these things were just thrown in as pretty much things to make KHII different than the first game... magic was also completley useless in this game

The game is fun, but definetly doesn't meet the hype

Twisting Nether

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Agree to the above poster.
Im very disapointed but i liked the game alot!
But anyways people already are speaking of KH 3
so hey who knows maybe if we dont wait 4 years
it won't be such a let down? IDK but whatever

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I give it a 9.25/10 So Far. Though I havent Completed it Yet

Pros:
Great Story
Sora isn't as much of a fag
Battle System is flawless
Though the game is easy, the boss fights were well thought out and did give you somewhat of a challenge
I love the music

Cons:
Disney Worlds seem to have no importance to the actual story
Not as long as I imagined...though I still feel I am far from done
Somewhat easy
I feel like there's something missing
Pete leaves for no reason and never comes back
Atlantica

Overall: 9.25/10 Great Game. Possible contender for RPG of the year for me

HandsomeAnsem32

Well pwn3d her eis a good example of recycled material. *breathes in* Grand Theft Auto, HALO 2, and any other games with sequels. OH and the characters weren't average. They had a deep and meaningful story behind them.

And even though it was short.....KH and KH: CoM WAS SHORT TO. So if yoru giving KH 2 a 7.9 your giving KH and KH: CoM a 7.9 as well.

Another note. The only reason that Pride Lands and Halloween town didn't have Org members is because if it did. It would have them in a goofy transformation of themselves.

Would yu like to see a kitty version of the Org members in pride lands. Or a mermaid version of them in Atlantica.Hmmmmm ;)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
HandsomeAnsem32 said:
Well pwn3d her eis a good example of recycled material. *breathes in* Grand Theft Auto, HALO 2, and any other games with sequels. OH and the characters weren't average. They had a deep and meaningful story behind them.

And even though it was short.....KH and KH: CoM WAS SHORT TO. So if yoru giving KH 2 a 7.9 your giving KH and KH: CoM a 7.9 as well.

Another note. The only reason that Pride Lands and Halloween town didn't have Org members is because if it did. It would have them in a goofy transformation of themselves.

Would yu like to see a kitty version of the Org members in pride lands. Or a mermaid version of them in Atlantica.Hmmmmm ;)

But after 4 years it should be longer, not to mention that those other games you mentioned had multiplayer. That also hindered the score. The gameplay isn't as good as it should be. Frankly the characters didn't have much depth, not a bad past, there are all those cliches of a person stepping up to the evil and such. The story was good, besides it's cliched story elements. The only decent character are the characters with a past, the org members. The reason they are good is because they have true personality. The drive and limit moves are over powered and aren't needed. Those things alone should make the game pretty much a 7 at most.

Now on the other two games you mentioned. Halo 2 would get a 8.7 because of it's multiplayer and inovation in shooters, but like all shooters it has a bad story line and repetative gameplay. GTA would get a 7.5 based on the fact, there are two other games outs and not much had changed.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
I'm gonna say that as of now (haven't completed it yet), I'd have to give it a 9.5/10...but I think that might just be the fanboy in me...because I have noticed that there's something...not right, and not fulfilling about this KH...it just doesn't give me the same feeling of pure fun that KH1 did, but it's still an excellent game...just not as excellent as I had been expecting/hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back