• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Persona~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Tomb Raider
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Alter Ego
Okay, I'm totally hooked...except I'm still learning about it, specifically watch the Persona 4 animation (which is gorgeous to watch!), so I was wondering if maybe in the near future someone could help with a Persona RP? Or would at least be interested in joining one? Again, based off of 4, I'll see if I can get my hands on the actual game, though I'm watching the animation from a recommendation. :D

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay, I'm totally hooked...except I'm still learning about it, specifically watch the Persona 4 animation (which is gorgeous to watch!), so I was wondering if maybe in the near future someone could help with a Persona RP? Or would at least be interested in joining one? Again, based off of 4, I'll see if I can get my hands on the actual game, though I'm watching the animation from a recommendation. :D
I highly recommend the game, Persona 4 The Golden. It's an updated canon, the anime is outdated cannon.