• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona Rp?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
This is an interest check/brainstorm thread. I wanted to see if ANYONE would be interested in going in on this if I made it.

I tried looking through the sections for any but I haven't found one here yet, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a RP based around the Persona-Universe?

What I'm Thinking:

It would be just like the games (3 & 4 that is) we'll be regular high schoolers to the untrained eye, but when duty calls and shadows attack, we leap into action with our Personae (Personas? -shrug-) and whup ass.

There would be a Wild Card of course, one that is able to control multiple Personae, and I would be your 'Igor' through PMs and what not.

I want to make it feel really 'real' so as for the school day aspect, players could double time as teachers if they wanted, and we'd have to think of some system to keep the flow of the day consistent throughout posts.

Players would sign up by Arcana (I've got a write up on the typical Persona-characteristics of the different Arcana's, but really this would be more cosmetic than anything) at first I'd say one to an Arcana, but if we get lucky enough and get more than 13 players that rule will obviously be broken.

As for how shadows appear, I'm not totally sure on this part yet. I was thinking something like the Dark Hour, but more random effect-ish.

One thing I always hated about Persona was the lack of hot Persona user on Persona user action. They had it in P1 and P2, just BARELY in P3 and non-existant in P4 (except for one particular battle that well...sucked). So I'm definitely thinking about some different factions/alignments.

Also, you don't HAVE to be a high schooler, you can be an old veteran Persona user...but it's not like you could participate in the HS activity...unless you want to be a creeper.

Also if anyone wanted to collab with me on this please do hit me up.

blu3sakur4

I'm interested...I've recently started playing it and it's a pretty good game...I think an rp of this game would be interesting

Kouryuu

Right behind you...Mwa hahaha! Ok, not really.
I think I'm interested, I was going to participate in Tru's Shin Megami Tensei RP but nobody else has joined yet. I created a character for it and the template is there, would it be alright if I used that character and changed it to fit here?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'd be more than happy to join in on this. Question, though. Would our OCs actually be as we are in real life, or are we welcome to create them in such a way that would be our preferred state?

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
I think I'm interested, I was going to participate in Tru's Shin Megami Tensei RP but nobody else has joined yet. I created a character for it and the template is there, would it be alright if I used that character and changed it to fit here?

.................TRAITOR.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
You..you're right! I have shamed myself! Forgive me my friend! I shall now commit seppuku! *Thrusts katana through abdomen* Ow! That shit hurts! WTF were they thinking when they came up with this?! *Dies*

HAHAHAHA..I was kidding......WAKE UP.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kouryuu

Right behind you...Mwa hahaha! Ok, not really.
HAHAHAHA..I was kidding......WAKE UP.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm alive! ...and deaf. Dude, you hit a pitch that makes dogs howl lol. Kidding.

Anyway, I decided against my earlier decision and thought up a new character for this RP, if Scribbles lets me join that is. I'm keeping Dante on reserve for Shin Megami Tensei. Cause I'm loyal like that. :D

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm alive! ...and deaf. Dude, you hit a pitch that makes dogs howl lol. Kidding.

Anyway, I decided against my earlier decision and thought up a new character for this RP, if Scribbles lets me join that is. I'm keeping Dante on reserve for Shin Megami Tensei. Cause I'm loyal like that. :D

I was kidding man. You but anyways...im game for anything to do with SMT.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back