• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm gonna be posting soon, sorry that doesn't help with your predicament though Roxie :/ CD will get you on his next post

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I'm gonna be posting soon, sorry that doesn't help with your predicament though Roxie :/ CD will get you on his next post

It's fine, Max. :3 I suppose I'm just used to people posting after I do, lol.

@CD: Remember that time we posted at the exactly same time?! Good times, good times. XD Hopefully it'll happen again because that's how we roll~

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Haven't really been here to tell you the truth. My work weeks have been 44+ a week lately (edit: since like the first week of February actually...) in tandem with being in between being a gym regular and opting for a different job. Though I will post this week before it's over, this is just my entry to assure you im still interested, still alive, still here due to a commitment made.

Gonna be gone June 4th - 9th in MD as a heads up.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Haven't really been here to tell you the truth. My work weeks have been 44+ a week lately (edit: since like the first week of February actually...) in tandem with being in between being a gym regular and opting for a different job. Though I will post this week before it's over, this is just my entry to assure you im still interested, still alive, still here due to a commitment made.

@.@;; That kind of work schedule is hard, so at least I don’t blame you for being basically none existent. Thanks for the update though.

Max

Staff member
Awards

Good to hesr from you, man. You keep doing what you gotta do, I know it's rough sometimes with work like that.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Working on a post as we speak ladies and gents. It took me some time to actually catch up with each individual post, i'm trying to play catch up here, so it will be a response starting from Roxies post from January up until the most recent ones. Bare with how slow this is gonna be in advance xD.

EDIT: after like 3 months, post is up. Deepest apologies for the wait everybody!

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Yo, I just moved the other day and have to wait until tomorrow to get my internet all set up. I'm also out of town this weekend, but I'm going to try really hard ti get something posted AT LEAST by sometime next week (I requested Monday off of work, if I get it then I'll br good to write that day for sure).

Roxie1563

Awards
I'll try to work something up for here tomorrow since I'll have more time to do so.

@Cause: Nice work and I can't wait to write it up so we can get back in synch. :3

@Max: I'm sorry I didn't join in but I had minor surgery and that kept me out. I'm sure Skitty explained that. If not, no worries, I'm back!! :D

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
God I'm fucking old hahahaha. Another year :]

Thanks for keeping this alive guys, i'll continue to post as long as we're all in.

Roxie1563

Awards
Made my post! :D So freaking excited about this one, you guys!

@Cause: Happy Birthday, even if it's late coming from me! :D Can't wait for the next one from you. :3

*Humming to the Persona 5 OST of Life Will Change* :3

Roxie1563

Awards
So, whose turn is it now? XD

Also, did anyone know you can accidentally break social link if you messed up? That's the first I've heard of until now. :O

Max

Staff member
Awards
I've been needing to get a post in for a while, I'm not sure who else might be up as well but sorry I've been a minute.

Roxie1563

Awards
I've been needing to get a post in for a while, I'm not sure who else might be up as well but sorry I've been a minute.

No worries! Life has been busy for the rest of us, so it is understandable. Though, I seem to recall that Skitty might post when she gets the chance..

Roxie1563

Awards
Sorry for the delay guys, I've been busy with life so I've been having trouble getting an idea together to post for this. Again, I'm super sorry about the delay.

Again, no worries! I'm just glad this isn't going away anytime soon. :D

Back