• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I'm due for a post. Soon, and by soon, I mean later today.
Stay updated fam.

I'm anticipating for it! :D I cannot wait for the awesomeness between us (CD, Skitty, you and I)!

I was actually wondering for you to pop in since I've must mentioned you twice or more in my posts. xD

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I’ll be making a post tomorrow, and then one for miracles as well. I’ve been having a bit of an eventful week lol but I’m all good to go now.

Roxie1563

Awards
Almost two full days late, but I got my post up finally o:

Yay! I will try to get something up over the weekend since I've had my hands full caring for my brother after having his wisdom teeth pulled out for days. D:

I'm getting excited again! XD

Roxie1563

Awards
I was going to work up a post, but I feel like waiting until CD can post his up since Chloe is waiting on a response from him regarding her question.

But other than that, I already know the rest of mine is going.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
YES HI THAT ME I AM MAKING MY POST AND DIDN'T NAP THE DAY AWAY OF COURSE NOT WHAT A SILLY IDEA

edit: also, because Val is on hiatus and and Max STILL HASN'T POSTED (like I'm one to talk ahyuck) I'm making an executive decision to take over their characters, morseo than I have in my last post. And by that I mean I'm probably going to knock them out until either their players come back or we move on from our current location.

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm horrible. I'll work out a post at some undisclosed time (not one to make a promise on that over here), but yeah, CD can understandably move me if need be at any point, whether I'm active or not.

Roxie1563

Awards
Made my post! :D Now I'm eagerly awaiting Charles' story. :3

You know, Charles seems to be like Morgana with the mysterious stuff going on around here and knowing way more than the characters do that it's hard to not to see it. And yes, I have Persona 5 on the brain, thanks to me replaying it to enjoy the story. xD

Next is Miracles, but I feel not like doing it.. I dunno.

Peace

Awards
I blame this on me binge-watching Part 4 of Jojo, but I was half-tempted to have this exchange between Ronin and Saito:

Ronin: "Let's kill da hoe!"

Saito: "Don't kill the hoe!"

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
So hey classes started up for me a few weeks ago and I'm super bad at planning things but I'll have a post up for this and Miracles sometime this week. Pinkie promise.

Peace

Awards
So hey classes started up for me a few weeks ago and I'm super bad at planning things but I'll have a post up for this and Miracles sometime this week. Pinkie promise.

tumblr_inline_ny6o9mc4Hc1qztn1k_500.gif

Max

Staff member
Awards

I like not being next in line to post. I'm gonna try and keep,it that way from now on haha

Max

Staff member
Awards
Sorry for being basically nonexistent on here, I’ve just been busy with classes (I have my midterm on Friday) but I’ll try to get a post up soonish.

No need to apologize, if anyone gets it, I think it's several people in here haha

Back