• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Super fast and shitty is/are my middle name/s...

Max

Staff member
Awards
Damn, Max. Your parents are kinda cruel to make you have that/those as your middle name.

I think they were stuck on that or Paul, and decided to go with that as to not give me a bland name.

Peace

Awards
Always follow rule #2 of Zombieland.

[video=youtube;JmA2WYyw-_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmA2WYyw-_A[/video]

Max

Staff member
Awards
Always follow rule #2 of Zombieland.

[video=youtube;JmA2WYyw-_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmA2WYyw-_A[/video]

It's was a nice touch for sure, you and CD both had very epic and well-written posts.

Also, we've FINALLY got the ball rolling for those of you still in need of getting your personas. Charles is your man. Sorry if that took a minute.

I'll try to get a post up asap everyone.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I'm still here! :D

I'll try to post soon as I can. I'm little excited to see where this goes. :3

Roxie1563

Awards
Okay, I made my post! Though, it's a little shorter but it's better than nothing. xD

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
BUMP.
About 60% done with my next post.

REALLY need to let you guys know now, I normally post on my phone, but my work weeks are LITERALLY nearing 80 hours per week. I'm on my first two days off in a while, my ass is posting TODAY!

Peace

Awards
BUMP.
About 60% done with my next post.

REALLY need to let you guys know now, I normally post on my phone, but my work weeks are LITERALLY nearing 80 hours per week. I'm on my first two days off in a while, my ass is posting TODAY!

You might wanna try using your hands for that.

Also, goddamn! How are you sleeping?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Usually have just enough time to shower, and sleep for anywhere between 1-4 hours depending on the day. I'm on my first two days off consecutive i've had in a while. I mean, I say that but when I can do stuff from home I do it, off or not lol.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Yeah I've found myself way busy the past couple of weeks as well. I just mowed my lawn in the dark because I just haven't had any other time I could do it. I'll squeeze a post in soon though, I've kept thinking about it and I know what I'm gonna write, I just need go find that minute or two to sit down and do it.

Roxie1563

Awards
Yeah I've found myself way busy the past couple of weeks as well. I just mowed my lawn in the dark because I just haven't had any other time I could do it. I'll squeeze a post in soon though, I've kept thinking about it and I know what I'm gonna write, I just need go find that minute or two to sit down and do it.

Wait, you mowed in the dark? :O That's kinda dangerous, isn't it?

I'm just re-reading the last few bits of posts, so I can get a handle of things. I'm kinda looking forward to your post, Max. It's always interesting!

Max

Staff member
Awards
Yeeeeaaaaahhhh, I'm sorry guys. I know I need to get it done.

Peace

Awards
So I thought of something of a mini-forum game for this when Persona 5 ruled my free-time. For those of you who played it, what would your character's outfits and/or code names be if they were thrust in the Metaverse?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I should be able to get a post done now that classes are done for the semester and I’m sorry for how quiet I’ve been on here.
Naw m8, if anyone should be apologizing it should be Max and myself. We really dropped the ball here and need to make up for it. I'll be coming in with a post (fucking finally) tomorrow. I'll see if I can get in touch with Max to do the same as well. Considering this is a collab between us, it doesn't really feel right for someone else to apologize when we're guilty of the same thing. Worse since others have been waiting on us for ages now.
So I thought of something of a mini-forum game for this when Persona 5 ruled my free-time. For those of you who played it, what would your character's outfits and/or code names be if they were thrust in the Metaverse?
I'll have to think on that lol. Could be a fun thought experiment.

Peace

Awards
For Saito, I'm thinking classic ninja garb to oppose his ex-samurai Persona and to tie into his Japanese roots. He'd wear a navy blue sleeveless kimono top with matching hakama. Under the former, he could wear a black longsleeved shirt with a matching mask covering the lower half of his face. And brown gloves to finish off the look and to not leave fingerprints. Which now that I think about it, is kinda like Hanya from Rurouni Kenshin's look.

For a mask, I think thet top half of a samurai's Somen is the way to go. Specifically this one.

As for a code name, I'mma steal from Persona 5 a bit and go with "Thug." Personally, I thought it was a cooler name than "Skull" and Ryuji should have stuck with it.

Back