• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Currently finishing my temp, but one question, can we have non-humanoid/non-creature Personas? Like they would be objects (in a form of weapon, relic or piece of equipment) instead of taking form of the usual physical form?

Yep that's fine, feel free to get creative with your Persona if you wish!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
although my template seems pretty tame right now wait until you see the evolved version of Renn's persona... I know we should base it on the actual SMT/ inspirational lore but I took some creative liberties and oh man I wanna spoil it now!

Ruby Rose

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Please let me know if where I should edit.

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
15 ft seems a big big, doesn't it? Aside from that your temp looks fine and is accepted, along with Sexual Healing's temp and EWS' second temp.

One thing I don't think we mentioned was that both dark and light spells won't work the same way as they did in the games. From a direct quote from the original RP:

Also I think I should do something about the light and dark skills, which are instant killing skills in the games.

How about we have light skills be a type of passive/defensive type of spell. They'll inflict lower damage than other skills, but will also have supportive effects at the same time.

As for dark skills, we'll have them be more dangerous types of skills. Dark skills will inflict high amounts of damage, but drain health along with mental stamina.
As long as you're okay with that, then it's cool. Otherwise feel free to swap skills if you need to.

Last edited:

Ruby Rose

Mm... mm... yeah 15 feet is a bit too much. I was thinking of Gilgamesh excalibur and excalipoor. Lemme see changed darkness magic with just a simple fire :3 I thought even Mudo would be overkill with 40% chance of instant death.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Mm... mm... yeah 15 feet is a bit too much. I was thinking of Gilgamesh excalibur and excalipoor. Lemme see changed darkness magic with just a simple fire :3 I thought even Mudo would be overkill with 40% chance of instant death.

Well for example, my character knows mamudo, but in our past RP I essentially had to make up a new effect of it since we nixed the death aspect of it. It end up being a spell that got into people mentally and made them feel as if they were being torn up from the inside.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Post is up.

Also, edited Enoch's "Mahama" skill to be pillar (s) of light that produce strong burning and disintegrating sensations. They are not as powerful as Mudo skills but are quicker to unleash and consume less stamina. Is that okay?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
In case we haven't said it yet, everyone has had great posts so far. :D

Post is up.

Also, edited Enoch's "Mahama" skill to be pillar (s) of light that produce strong burning and disintegrating sensations. They are not as powerful as Mudo skills but are quicker to unleash and consume less stamina. Is that okay?

I seen! Nice post! :)

Yup, I'd say that's okay on my end unless Max or CD have any input about it in particular.

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
In case we haven't said it yet, everyone has had great posts so far. :D

I seen! Nice post! :)

Yup, I'd say that's okay on my end unless Max or CD have any input about it in particular.

Sounds good to me. And seconded on the posts you guys, this is definitely going to be fun!

Ruby Rose

Ooh! Can someone give me a quick rundown of where the setting would start?

Max

Staff member
Awards
Ooh! Can someone give me a quick rundown of where the setting would start?

Well the four of us that were a part of this before are rendevousing at the coffee shop or whatever, and it seems a couple other people are kicking in at that location as well. You aren't required to start there, but you are welcome to.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Quick announcement from the three of us!

In order to help make progression for the RP, we'd like everyone to know that after everyone else gets a chance to post, myself, Max, and CD will be machine gun posting to set up the next event. Which will likely split us up as a group to help keep the story moving along. That is all. Peace out~

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Man, just when I thought I'd be happy with couple of RPs that I'm in, this pops up! And knowing that I'm a big lover of P4 and the series in general, I'm going ahead to join in! :D

So, I'll type up my template tomorrow as soon as I can and for my Arcane, I'll take the Lovers. :D Hopefully, it'll make your hearts 'Rise' just a tad bit! ;D

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

In order to help make progression for the RP, we'd like everyone to know that after everyone else gets a chance to post, myself, Max, and CD will be machine gun posting to set up the next event. Which will likely split us up as a group to help keep the story moving along. That is all. Peace out~

Works for me, I didn't exactly get to really encounter anyone aside from Pepper, Cures, and Phoenix last time lol.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards

Sooooo should I not post with Ant making it to the coffee shop? And can we name it?

Also should we wait for you all to finish the posting before replying again?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sooooo should I not post with Ant making it to the coffee shop? And can we name it?

Also should we wait for you all to finish the posting before replying again?

Yes, you can have the honor of naming the coffee shop. :) And yes, you can move Ant, since you're already on your way there. Everyone else can still get in a post or two before myself, CD, and Max do our round of posts.

Man, just when I thought I'd be happy with couple of RPs that I'm in, this pops up! And knowing that I'm a big lover of P4 and the series in general, I'm going ahead to join in! :D

So, I'll type up my template tomorrow as soon as I can and for my Arcane, I'll take the Lovers. :D Hopefully, it'll make your hearts 'Rise' just a tad bit! ;D

All right, you've got the Lovers Arcana. Whenever your temp is up, I'll add it to the opening along with everyone else's. ;)

Works for me, I didn't exactly get to really encounter anyone aside from Pepper, Cures, and Phoenix last time lol.

I'm glad you don't mind. Also, nice post! ;)

--------------

Also myself, Max, CD-Mann, and InnerPeace are allowed to move each other's characters around as we see fit. xD Should anyone wanna know.

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Roxie1563

Awards
oh look we found our Rise/Fuuka...

It was pretty obvious with me leaving hints around! And having someone like that can be a huge asset in the field against Shadows, you know..

Plus, I couldn't resist it; it is just right for this kind of RP involving Personas. XD

Max

Staff member
Awards
Sorry Roxie, you're declined.

Just kidding, haiku time:

Persona Frozen
A major transformation
Icebound we will go

Back