• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I am really digging where you're going with this conflicting Persona-users angle.
Ja. We were supposed to do this a while ago but we kinda screwed that part with how little we've actually been posting on our end lol. Also I've put a little bit of thought into the Persona 5-esque costumes for characters. Crystal's would probably resemble one of the Blues Brothers. She's a pianist and though she'd mostly be into more 'softer' music like classical and more ambient pieces, she's also be into the more free flowing jazz. So loose fitting white dress shirt with an equally loosened black tie, a black jacket, slacks, some kind of fedora-like hat, and sunglasses as her 'mask.' There's room for improvement but that would be my quick mock-up for her.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Hey, guys!!! :D

Don't worry, I'm still alive and kicking. And now that we're back in business, I'll work up a post soonish as I can.

Gosh, it feels good to be back in action after all this time. :3

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Nice post, Peace. Sorry Crystal is giving you no end of frustration lol.

Hey, guys!!! :D

Don't worry, I'm still alive and kicking. And now that we're back in business, I'll work up a post soonish as I can.

Gosh, it feels good to be back in action after all this time. :3
No worries. Whenever you get the chance.

Roxie1563

Awards

No worries. Whenever you get the chance.

Got it. :)

I did wonder if we'll ever get the chance to jumpstart this after so long and I'm glad to be back though. Now, I seem to be pondering on my next move with Chloe..

I should probably get my butt in gear with Miracles as well, too. :O

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Nice post guys, Saito (I think that’s right Peace?) made me laugh because of his reaction to Crystal.

*continues working on a post* How soon am I sending Mavis over? Is she getting another hot chocolate or is she just going over to the inn?

EDIT: Okay, posted. Sorry I'm a little rusty when it comes to posting on this RP.

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm gonna be home alllll ray tomorrow with nothing to do. So here I come too (finally)

Peace

Awards
Also I've put a little bit of thought into the Persona 5-esque costumes for characters. Crystal's would probably resemble one of the Blues Brothers. She's a pianist and though she'd mostly be into more 'softer' music like classical and more ambient pieces, she's also be into the more free flowing jazz. So loose fitting white dress shirt with an equally loosened black tie, a black jacket, slacks, some kind of fedora-like hat, and sunglasses as her 'mask.' There's room for improvement but that would be my quick mock-up for her.

I like it. I can see it like that. Though if I could change something with mine, it would be the mask being a replica of his goggles.

Thank you. Though after thinking about it at work a bit, I feel I ripped off Undyne a bit with Saito's analysis.

Nice post guys, Saito (I think that’s right Peace?) made me laugh because of his reaction to Crystal.

You're right and I'm glad I can do that.

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
I started a post last night, but its not done. I got distracted.

Max

Staff member
Awards
It'll be coming. Haven't had any water at the house so haven't really been home. I know it's one thing after another but what're you gonna do.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
yo what the diddly max

(pretend that I still don't owe a post to the Miracles RP)

Adam: *snarls and pounces on CD because of lack of posting on Miracles*

Easy there Adam, he'll get to it when he gets to it. Although still, where is that post, CD?

It'll be coming. Haven't had any water at the house so haven't really been home. I know it's one thing after another but what're you gonna do.

@Max: It's okay, I think we can all understand being busy. *pointedly trying to ignore the fact that she needs to be in class in under twelve hours because the new semester starts tomorrow*

Roxie1563

Awards
I started a post last night, but its not done. I got distracted.

That's normal to be distracted, Max. :3

Tomorrow for sure, I'll work on a post to move things along.

@CD: Dude, I'm kinds waiting on yours for Miracles since Michael is kinds dependent on Crystal. :3 And yeah, I should do mine as well.

Roxie1563

Awards
So, I made my post! :D

I nearly forgot how my character felt like, but after writing it feels like home again. :) I tried my best to include everyone else and so if I need to edit something, just tell me. :3

(Now I need to do Miracles.. )

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
So hey I haven't told anyone this, but I've been sick this entire week woooo. Great way to start the year. Well guess who's finally starting to feel better? This guy right here. I'll be making a post tomorrow in Miracles, and then hopefully one in this RP as well after I read Roxie's post. I'm trying to get Max back in here, but he's got crap going on. Still, we're gonna be moving forward one way or another.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
So hey I haven't told anyone this, but I've been sick this entire week woooo. Great way to start the year. Well guess who's finally starting to feel better? This guy right here. I'll be making a post tomorrow in Miracles, and then hopefully one in this RP as well after I read Roxie's post. I'm trying to get Max back in here, but he's got crap going on. Still, we're gonna be moving forward one way or another.

Well, good to know you’re feeling better.

I’ll start working on a response and then finish it after CD posts, okay Roxie?

Back