• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I went ahead and updated mine.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

@EWS: Your temp has been accepted by myself and CD-Mann. :) I'll be adding it to the OP.

Last edited:

Spem

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So, as english is not my first language, if you guys didn't understand something I wrote or if something is wrong just tell me and i'll fix it! :biggrin:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Looks good, Spem! Don't worry too much about your English, you're doing fine. :D And if really becomes an issue, we'd be more than happy to help you out!

Side note, all the temps posted so far have been accepted!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Not that CD didn't explain it well, but my own take on how we're doing this:

When our characters from the previous version of this RP woke up outside the dojo, what our characters didn't realise was that they were shifted into an altered timeline. So we are the same characters from before and we have the memories of what happened before (if you were a part of the past one), but some things in this timeline are now changed.

I'll go ahead and give this example: My character had murdered his father in the other timeline and was hiding from the cops. In this timeline though, my character's father will be alive, thus no cops, and my character will have to deal with the memory of actually killing his father but now having to live with him again.

So yeah, this shift is a good way to alter certain things for veterans from the original Persona Frozen, and provide an easy explanation that any missing RPers simply got lost in the shift.
so basically it's the same concept as frozen being innocent sin and this being eternal punishment?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
forgot to respond to this...

When our characters from the previous version of this RP woke up outside the dojo, what our characters didn't realise was that they were shifted into an altered timeline. So we are the same characters from before and we have the memories of what happened before (if you were a part of the past one), but some things in this timeline are now changed.

I'll go ahead and give this example: My character had murdered his father in the other timeline and was hiding from the cops. In this timeline though, my character's father will be alive, thus no cops, and my character will have to deal with the memory of actually killing his father but now having to live with him again.

So yeah, this shift is a good way to alter certain things for veterans from the original Persona Frozen, and provide an easy explanation that any missing RPers simply got lost in the shift.

nmh%20letz%20shake%201_zps8uwjos63.png

nmh%20letz%20shake%202_zpsqiqteymv.png

@Shinra: Couldn't say. I've only played the Persona games from 3 onward. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Seeing the first post I freaking remembered what I was gonna ask!

should we RP in the first person like that? I noticed that in the last RP but some people were also doing it in third person and it was kind of throwing me off

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Seeing the first post I freaking remembered what I was gonna ask!

should we RP in the first person like that? I noticed that in the last RP but some people were also doing it in third person and it was kind of throwing me off

To each their own on how they'd like to post. And it's whatever you feel comfortable writing in too. :)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Sheesh what the heezy you're like four people xD (and I complain about one :p)

I'll have a post up in the next few moments or hours or so. Just gonna finish up Ant's temp first.

EDIT: Ant's temp is pretty much done. Added links to clothing for visual ref, and a description for the "new" Enoch. (There actually WAS an Enoch in the Shin Megami Tense universe and I tried, I REALLY tried to just use that one but I just...I couldn't. Idk he looked too...Johnny Bravo for me? Anyway I still borrowed elements from its design.) In any case, post forthcoming.

Last edited:

Ruby Rose

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Persona! Please let me have the Za Warud--The World spot plz! :D I'm gonna work up a temp later.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Persona! Please let me have the Za Warud--The World spot plz! :D I'm gonna work up a temp later.

Absolutely! I'll add your name to the opening for you. :D Including your template, when it's finished. The World spot is yours! :)

@EWS: Whenever you wanna throw in a post, you're more than welcome to! xD

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

I respond to this by saying, I was purgatory from the last one. I'm interested in rejoining this if time allows!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Been a while since I went all out on a template, let me know immediately if you want anything changed fam.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Okay, I know I was supposed to post today but my hand slipped and I did this instead.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

*cries because he realizes he has two characters to juggle and is officially stuck in the RP and emotionally invested*

Last edited:

Ruby Rose

Currently finishing my temp, but one question, can we have non-humanoid/non-creature Personas? Like they would be objects (in a form of weapon, relic or piece of equipment) instead of taking form of the usual physical form?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back