• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Was hoping to get my post up yesterday, but it's up now.

I read it and wow, it blew me away! :O I wasn't expecting that you would be able to hold a Persona's weapon as your own, even though Pale Rider isn't really available in physical form in this fight between Sno.

Honestly, I cannot wait for my chance to summon my Persona. xD

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Post forthcoming.

Edit: I hope you can respect my sense of humor playing on the gender I'm disguised as with that bathroom joke lol.

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
Post forthcoming.

Edit: I hope you can respect my sense of humor playing on the gender I'm disguised as with that bathroom joke lol.

You're cool, man.

Only changes I can suggest is that Saito is a college student and is from New York City (or Dublin in this timeline).

Roxie1563

Awards
@Com: Gosh, I could feel the confusion coming from Erin as she had to make a decision on to use either one and chose the middle one. D: Though, I'm curious on what prompted for her to feel sick. Could it be she's beginning to feel effects of the Shift..?

I'm.. not sure on whom goes next now since I'm in league with CD for the time being. Whoever it is, you're up. :)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Her feeling sick was a chilling feeling of overwhelming disgust + shock + "How did I miss this??" (self-criticism) when she opened Pepper's desk. The bathroom joke is kind of me picking on my character struggling to identify, because she is presenting herself as very masculine and struggles to identify strongly with her own femininity.

Roxie1563

Awards
Her feeling sick was a chilling feeling of overwhelming disgust + shock + "How did I miss this??" (self-criticism) when she opened Pepper's desk. The bathroom joke is kind of me picking on my character struggling to identify, because she is presenting herself as very masculine and struggles to identify strongly with her own femininity.

The second part, I understood that. I wanted to be clear on the whole 'feeling sick' part. xD

I'm curious on what's next for Erin. :O

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Just a quick check in. We're still in this but a few things have gotten in the way, like my semester starting lol. I'll be able to put time aside to keep up with the rps, so rest assured that we're still in a good place and will continue shortly.
*thumbs up*

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Just a quick check in. We're still in this but a few things have gotten in the way, like my semester starting lol. I'll be able to put time aside to keep up with the rps, so rest assured that we're still in a good place and will continue shortly.
*thumbs up*

*Sits behind desk rapidly typing like a mad man for the past week*

No rush! I posted last so I could catch up on other stuff haha whenever you guys have the time.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I've had a bit of extra time lately and I'm caught up here, I need to go put some time into the other rp's I'm a part of

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
02e0d309bd74840d07eb1dda4e6ead9b--cult-movies-action-movies.jpg

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Happy Friday everybody, here's to hoping you all have a great weekend!

Roxie1563

Awards
Happy Friday everybody, here's to hoping you all have a great weekend!

Oh, we'll do just that! :D But for the rest of the Floridians, it won't be so great as Irma makes its way toward them.. :/

Here's hoping things won't be so worse as it did for Texas. :/

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Ya. I had a test last week and another test next week that I'm behind on because I spent the entirety of my last week studying for last week's test so now I need to study for next week's test but we're gonna have a practical a week or two after that so I'm gonna be behind on that too so I gotta study up for that but first I gotta study this week's testing subjects since I'm behind on those.

Ya.

I'll try and get in a super fast and shitty post for this and Miracles tonight since I'll be spending all of tomorrow and the weekend studying up lol.

Back