• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona: Frozen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace

Awards
Please don't rip Noel. I don't wanna clean up the mess.

Now I feel like an ass for forgetting him.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Nah, don't feel bad. Even Nightmare checked in with a broken computer, I bet Noel simply found something more exciting to do and forgot about us.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Sooooo... Thinking of whether I should join this one or not. My character would be something like Saint's Seiyah mixed with the Bizarre adventures of JoJo. If you think that would be cool, then tell me Villain or Good guy. Honestly I don't care which but whatever you guys need to make this flow I can be haha

Polaris

...Hello guys, is this still open to join? (I see the [open] prefix but just in case.) I made a template anyway, if I'm welcome to join.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Please point out anything that I was/am not aware of. :)

Awards
Sooooo... Thinking of whether I should join this one or not. My character would be something like Saint's Seiyah mixed with the Bizarre adventures of JoJo. If you think that would be cool, then tell me Villain or Good guy. Honestly I don't care which but whatever you guys need to make this flow I can be haha

Work on it, and I'll see if it's alright.

...Hello guys, is this still open to join? (I see the [open] prefix but just in case.) I made a template anyway, if I'm welcome to join.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Please point out anything that I was/am not aware of. :)

Well your character is accepted. Have you read any of the IC thread?

Polaris

I read from page 16 but I'm uncertain of when and how I should enter the rp. I'll probably read through it again tomorrow I guess or I'll try to read from page 1, but I would be grateful if someone could give a summary of current events?

Peace

Awards
Basically, a bunch of students are trying to solve the mystery behind disappearances when blizzards occur on the island of Nix. During this, the group unleash a power called Persona (spiritual guardians) to assist them in battle. As they get closer to solving this case, parts of the town are freezing over in giant blocks of ice. Currently, the local high school and a martial arts dojo has succumbed to this phenomenon. At the moment, they are fighting the Shadow (a representation of one's flaws and secrets) of one of the people that vanished.

Noel

Awards
OKAY.
:L

Long story short.
Senior Year, College admissions, Over worked at a bakery, Summer Hell Practice for Swim, No Internet for months, due to bills. Family's not in debt any more thanks to getting Scholarships I worked my tight baker ass in. Now in Cresent Overload.

So I'm Back! Sort uve' Now working on phone, and a terribly broken laptop running Windows XP.

Forgive me.

I've noticed that the IC has been inactive and i'm sure that I alone will not be able to revive it, but if you can catch up on me on what has been going on. I'll be glad to continue our Journey in the I-CEE...or the IC

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Noel... I KNEW YOU WERE ALIVE!!!!!!!!! NOOOOEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been sending positive energy rays your way ever since you disappeared, I knew you'd be back I just knew it!

Polaris

Basically, a bunch of students are trying to solve the mystery behind disappearances when blizzards occur on the island of Nix. During this, the group unleash a power called Persona (spiritual guardians) to assist them in battle. As they get closer to solving this case, parts of the town are freezing over in giant blocks of ice. Currently, the local high school and a martial arts dojo has succumbed to this phenomenon. At the moment, they are fighting the Shadow (a representation of one's flaws and secrets) of one of the people that vanished.

Thank you very much! I'll just write up an introductory post at the most since I can't have my character appear all of the sudden (I'd have to make my character accept her true self and obtain a Persona first).
(I've just been busy these past two days but I'll be free tomorrow so I'll get the post up.)

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Sorry again for disappearing for a few weeks after dropping a post on my iPad. Just a heads up, computer still broken, but I'm going to try to start using the one that occupies my brother's room as much as possible. Work consumed most of my time, and now that I have quite a few days off this week, I'm definitely going to drop a post. I'm going to try to shoot for tonight once I get home from work, so hopefully everyone is still into doing Persona and whatnot, seeing as we have a new addition and all.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm 100% still in it for this. No way should we give up on this after coming so far! And by golly, we'll use the crescents to do it! xD

Awards
its_alive.jpg

I'll be posting soon.

pls no, no more crescents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back