• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona: Frozen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Raiden, I hope you can write with both hands. If not, now is the time to learn :p

I already this character thought up in my head, he's going to be kick ass! PLEASE PEOPLE DON'T LET THIS RP DIE, I'VE BEEN DYING FOR A PERSONA RP AND IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Both, more similar to the games. I just didn't list weapons in the template because I figured it would be odd for normal students to already have weapons.

Dun worry though, everyone will get a chance to pick out a weapon.

Edit: Evalyse Esperanza is accepted

True. It'd be odd to have one so early.

My template is done, Pierce. I threw in my persona. ;3

My, my, it's amazing how many wish to claim the Fool persona.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Better make a temp quick, it looks like it's a race to The Fool.
Taking all bets.

Fool is reserved. Raiden will have to pick something else.

Also my Persona is healing due to the Lovers Arcana generally being a support Arcana.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
@Mist: I was really hoping that if anyone picked Death, they would choose Matador as their Persona. I love that guy.

@Eva: That's cool. Neko Shogun is a support-based Persona as well, so I'd rather bring a more different type of support from my character's side if the majority of Personas can already heal.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
@Mist: I was really hoping that if anyone picked Death, they would choose Matador as their Persona. I love that guy.

@Eva: That's cool. Neko Shogun is a support-based Persona as well, so I'd rather bring a more different type of support from my character's side if the majority of Personas can already heal.

Just defending myself, haha~ That and...my weapon in the RP will be something entirely different then the norm...hehe. <3

EDIT: Also PL forgot to mention but I'm also head honcho 'round these parts. Bwahahaha~

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Name: Alexander Vermillion

Appearence

1258419605645.jpg

Personality

Alexander is a very calm, well-mannered, reasonable student, he prefers to solve his problems through diplomacy rather then use violence to get his point across. However when it comes to his younger sister, Alexis, he's extremely over-protective and will do anything to protect the smile that is so precious to him. Alex is also quite the charmer, catching the eyes of many female students that have foreign in their taste, his blonde hair however sometimes gets him into misunderstandings thats attracts the wrong crowd. Male student assume he is a delinquent and therefore believe he can fight which is half true, but only in self defense. His taste in fashion varies to how he feels, but never tries to wear anything expensive to not give anyone the wrong idea he's showing off.

Arcana

The Fool. This Tarot Card is perhaps one of the most special Cards in the entire deck and represents endless potential, a Zero, an unknown anomaly that exists in life that can't be predicted nor can it be underestimated, The Fool is usually depicted by a Jester or a Wander with a small dog following behind trying to warn the foolish adventures of the dangers ahead. The Fool Arcana tends to be the "jack of all trades," since its Personas can inherit all skills without preference for any type. Mythological figures of the Fool Arcana are often heroes, fools, and even Messiahs.

Persona

(Original Initial Persona) Perseus - The Son of Zeus

mm__perseus_by_jujupancakes-d5us0bs.jpg

Persona skills:

- Zio (Inflicts small amount of Lightning damage)
- Cleave (inflicts a small amount of Slash damage to one enemy)
- Double Fangs (Inflictings small amount of piercing damange on one enemy)
-Dia (Heals one part member)

Recent History

Alexander was born in the prestiges Vermillion Family, a wealthy bloodline that owns five star Hotels and Resorts all over the world. Recently the company has come under fire due to a scandal that has recently hit headlines. Alex's father had a mistress that recently pass away and through her a child, a young eleven year old girl that has been proven to be his daughter. The family obviously did not want her, but Alexander couldn't sit and watch his half sister take the blame for his father's wrongs. The company wish to move the child somewhere where the Media wouldn't find her while they took care of the situation, Nix was ideally chosen and Alexander offered to look after her.

His mother was obviously angry about this, but to Alexander he was no longer an only child and was now an older brother. This was a perfect opportunity to bond and know more about the two recently moved into a a descent size apartment and his father will send Alex money to support them. In the meantime Alexander would attend a local high school while his sister stay at home until a school is found for her to attend.

Writing this up now

Other:
Voice by Troy Baker
Loves Strawberry Milk
Battle Theme - Don't Give Up Until Time Stops
2nd battle theme (Boss Theme) - BlazBlue Chronophantasma Music - Lust SIN II Preview (Extended) - YouTube
Theme Song - Karma
Currently live alone with his sister Alexis (Due to a scandal going on)
Japanese is his second language, English is his primary
His favorite color is Red and White.
Spring is his favorite season, especially in Japan due to the Sakura Trees blooming
Weapon - Legendary Katana Hojo Masamune, the Sword created by legendary Blacksmith Masamune. This blade represented the Tokugawa Shogunate and defines the Edo Period of Japan. It's considered a national treasure in Japan and currently "missing"

Fool is reserved. Raiden will have to pick something else.

Also my Persona is healing due to the Lovers Arcana generally being a support Arcana.

Isn't it usually first come, first serve. I finish my template so shouldn't I have the Fool?

Last edited:

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
As mentioned, Fool is taken. That one isn't first come first served, the rest are.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Creating Fool, FUCK YEAH. As a huge Persona fan, Piercing Light you have become my new favorite member of this site.

I already this character thought up in my head, he's going to be kick ass! PLEASE PEOPLE DON'T LET THIS RP DIE, I'VE BEEN DYING FOR A PERSONA RP AND IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED!

Name: Alexander Vermillion

Appearence

1258419605645.jpg

Personality

Alexander is a very calm, well-mannered, reasonable student, he prefers to solve his problems through diplomacy rather then use violence to get his point across. However when it comes to his younger sister, Alexis, he's extremely over-protective and will do anything to protect the smile that is so precious to him. Alex is also quite the charmer, catching the eyes of many female students that have foreign in their taste, his blonde hair however sometimes gets him into misunderstandings thats attracts the wrong crowd. Male student assume he is a delinquent and therefore believe he can fight which is half true, but only in self defense. His taste in fashion varies to how he feels, but never tries to wear anything expensive to not give anyone the wrong idea he's showing off.

Arcana

The Fool. This Tarot Card is perhaps one of the most special Cards in the entire deck and represents endless potential, a Zero, an unknown anomaly that exists in life that can't be predicted nor can it be underestimated, The Fool is usually depicted by a Jester or a Wander with a small dog following behind trying to warn the foolish adventures of the dangers ahead. The Fool Arcana tends to be the "jack of all trades," since its Personas can inherit all skills without preference for any type. Mythological figures of the Fool Arcana are often heroes, fools, and even Messiahs.

Persona

(Original Initial Persona) Perseus - The Son of Zeus

mm__perseus_by_jujupancakes-d5us0bs.jpg

Persona skills:

- Zio (Inflicts small amount of Lightning damage)
- Cleave (inflicts a small amount of Slash damage to one enemy)
- Double Fangs (Inflictings small amount of piercing damange on one enemy)
-Dia (Heals one part member)

Recent History

Alexander was born in the prestiges Vermillion Family, a wealthy bloodline that owns five star Hotels and Resorts all over the world. Recently the company has come under fire due to a scandal that has recently hit headlines. Alex's father had a mistress that recently pass away and through her a child, a young eleven year old girl that has been proven to be his daughter. The family obviously did not want her, but Alexander couldn't sit and watch his half sister take the blame for his father's wrongs. The company wish to move the child somewhere where the Media wouldn't find her while they took care of the situation, Nix was ideally chosen and Alexander offered to look after her.

His mother was obviously angry about this, but to Alexander he was no longer an only child and was now an older brother. This was a perfect opportunity to bond and know more about the two recently moved into a a descent size apartment and his father will send Alex money to support them. In the meantime Alexander would attend a local high school while his sister stay at home until a school is found for her to attend.

Writing this up now

Other:
Voice by Troy Baker
Loves Strawberry Milk
Battle Theme - Don't Give Up Until Time Stops
2nd battle theme (Boss Theme) - BlazBlue Chronophantasma Music - Lust SIN II Preview (Extended) - YouTube
Theme Song - Karma
Currently live alone with his sister Alexis (Due to a scandal going on)
Japanese is his second language, English is his primary
His favorite color is Red and White.
Spring is his favorite season, especially in Japan due to the Sakura Trees blooming
Weapon - Legendary Katana Hojo Masamune, the Sword created by legendary Blacksmith Masamune. This blade represented the Tokugawa Shogunate and defines the Edo Period of Japan. It's considered a national treasure in Japan and currently "missing"

Isn't it usually first come, first serve. I finish my template so shouldn't I have the Fool?

I replied. I think whoever posts their Template first deserves The Fool Arcana

*psychotic laughter and blathering*

Even used a Son of Zeus. An idea I had with Thor.

Kazem

Ooo, ultimate Persona... *drools*

...oh, right. For the weapons, are there any no-noes like maybe guns or the such? Will there also be different tiers of weapons? (Ex. Spear: Broom, Stop Sign, Yari, Pike, etc.)

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think we have more than enough people with healing spells, would it be okay to change my Dia spell into a Rakukaja or other support spell instead?

Also, Klom, would you like my character to know sign language to make it easier for to interact with the group, or do you just want things as they are now? I don't mind either way, but however you want this to go is important.

Well, He needs an in-school translator, (Legal reasons and all) but it would be nice for Schalz to have a medium within the group. I'm all for it. Thanks. ^_^

Awards
I've updated the OP with a table of all of the accepted characters.

My, my, it's amazing how many wish to claim the Fool persona.

Ha, It's funny because it'll in no way make a character more important than the others.

...oh, right. For the weapons, are there any no-noes like maybe guns or the such? Will there also be different tiers of weapons? (Ex. Spear: Broom, Stop Sign, Yari, Pike, etc.)

The only things that'll be off limits are 'extreme' weapons, or ones that just wouldn't really make sense. Weather or not there will be 'tiers' is up to you. Someone may pick a certain weapon, and stick with it through the entire RP.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Ha, It's funny because it'll in no way make a character more important than the others.

I'm not picking the FOOL to be important, it's cause the card itself offers more Flexibility then others.

Awards
I figured as much, though you have to admit there's a certain stigma surrounding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back