• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona: Frozen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
"Welcome to the Velvet room."

The voice seems to draw your attention to your surroundings. Covered completely in plum colored decorations, from the rugs to the seats with the exception of a few, tinted windows, it seems you are in an airplane. Once you take in the lush interior decorating, you notice one large, elegant sofa placed towards the end of the plane. Sitting alone is a short, aged man whose appearance is quite bizarre. He is dressed quite smartly, in a black suit and white gloves, his current position crouched over a small violet colored coffee table. You then notice a smile on his face beneath closed eyes, and for the moment, you are at ease--well, as much at ease as you can be for the moment.

"My..." He comments. "It would seem you have a rather unusual destiny lying before you..." He concludes his sentence with a chuckle as his large eyes open to peer at you over a very long, crooked nose. "Some introductions are due. I am Igor, and I am quite pleased to make your acquaintance."

Your attention is then drawn to a younger looking man, equally smartly dressed in a crisp blue outfit resembling something of a bellhop. His pale face has a more sincere smile, a hat placed neatly on blonde curls accompanied by golden eyes. He is sitting properly, a book on his lap as he looks at you earnestly. He appears more normal, except something in your gut tells you he is anything but.

"Yes, welcome." He follows Igor's lead. "I will be here to accompany you on your travels. You may call me Theo."

"You see this realm exists between mind and matter, separates between dream and reality." As Igor continues, he brings out a deck of cards--Tarot cards, to be exact. He lays them out for you, turning them over one by one. "Generally speaking, only those who have forged a contract are allowed to visit this room, and perhaps in the very near future such a fate will be awaiting you as well." He draws his hands over each one, and they fade away into nothing.

"Let's hope." Theo comments. "Your journey will be quite interesting to see. But until we cross paths again, I must bid your farewell."

Before you can react, the room itself seems to be pulling away from you. You try to walk, yet you are still as everything around you fades to black.

SETTING

The setting is Nix, an artificial island created in the northern sea. It is circular in shape, and is bordered by dense forests. Due to it's location, Nix is in a constant state of Winter like weather. Snow is a permanent fixture on the ground, constantly falling during the weeks, and hardly ever coming to a full stop. Situated in the center of the island is a humble town named Ursaniveus. The population here has grown accustomed to the cold weather, and the beauty of winter has become a part of local culture. North of the town is a large frozen lake, which is often used as a skating ring for public and private events. The local school is the pride and joy of Nix, sporting state of the art facilities and a pedigree of outstanding students. This school is where the story will begin, though going through classes is something we will not be doing, as it's pretty much asking for things to bog down.

CURRENT EVENTS

Recent events in Ursaniveus have been troubling. What was once a carefree town has been put on edge by a steep rise in disappearances. Whenever a blizzard strikes the town, someone ends up missing. At first local authorities figured that people were getting lost in the thick forests around the town, but then the bodies started showing up. One by one, the missing people began to show up under the frozen lake. There were never any signs of the ice on the surface being broken,*and clues as to how they were placed under the ice were nowhere to be found. With the police giving the public no amount of closure, people began to develop ideas of their own. Rumors of supernatural involvement spread through the town, only further perpetuating paranoia.

The disappearances show no signs of stopping, and in fact seem to be increasing in frequency. Something must be done, before the entire island is thrown into disarray.

RULES

1. No PP or GM.
2. No sexually explicit stuff, I mean romance is fine and all, but I hear kids come here ya know?
3. Literacy, it is a must.
4. If you're going to be absent for some reason, please tell everyone before you vanish. If someone is MIA for a week without telling anyone, they may be removed from the RP.
5. Don't post unfinished templates, they kinda tick me off. Just say you're working on one and save it in something like Word, not here.

TEMPLATES

Now I'm not gonna force anyone to do anything, but I was hoping everyone would create a character based on themselves. This character by no means has to BE you, just one based upon you.

Name: (Doesn't have to be your real name)

Personality:

Appearance:

Arcana: (Your arcana will affect which Persona you receive, Use this as a guide to choose from, just don't think about it too much, I don't want anyone feeling restricted by it.

Persona: (Your persona is your inner power and personality made manifest)

Persona skills: Make sure they fit your persona, and also keep in mind that skills are meant to evolve over time. Skills guide

Talents: (Anything useful your character is good at.)

Recent History: (I don't need your character's life story, just explain what they've been doing recently.)

Other: (things such as themes, or miscellaneous information about your character)

CAST

Arcana|Character|Player
0. Fool|Jack Barnett|nightmarezeroX9
I. Magician|https://khinsider.com/community/index.php?posts/6043060/Cures Candidus|Piercing Light
II. Priestess|https://khinsider.com/community/index.php?posts/6038368/Valerie Mason|KitKat
III. Empress
IV. Emperor
V. Hierophant
VI. Lovers|Evalyse Esperanza|Eva
VII. Chariot
VIII. Justice|Lilim Nagishi|King Naruto
IX. Hermit|John Huber|Kazem
X. Fortune|Mathias Balthorn|SilentTrinity
XI. Strength|Saito Liam Shinpachi|InnerPeace
XII. Hanged Man|Eriana Lynn Fukowski [aka Ray]|Tenyas
XIII. Death|Maxwell Morgan|Max/souleater
XIV. Temperance
XV. Devil
XVI. Tower
XVII. Star|Crystal Donn|CD-Man2021| - Noel Gendilan|Noblesse Oblige
XVIII. Moon|Erin Lane|purgatory
XIX. Sun
XX. Aeon|Phoenix Chester Brembs|Tavishmithos
XXI. The World|Unavailable​

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'll join, this seems like fun. I might as well start cramming rps.

Name: Phoenix Chester Brembs

Personality: When you look at Phoenix it would be easy to assume that he is a sullen individual that is angry and would stay away from people but as appearances can be very deceiving that's not at all the case. In fact, Phoenix is an upbeat teenager that is often willing to help out those in need and quite a joy to be around. He's humorous and frank and very open minded to the world, especially after what happened to him when he was a child.

His individuality among others is very extreme and though he flourishes in friendships and being a friendly person he always remains himself and refuses to step off his path no matter what the cost. This stubborn nature can sometimes get Phoenix into trouble but even though he acts this way there is always the seeding thoughts of other people's safety, so when being reckless he tries to contain it as much as possible so that other people aren't pulled into it and harmed if he can help it.

Appearance: Phoenix is a normal looking boy that stands at 5'6, as puberty is still something that has him growing he is kind of thin weighing only 115 pounds but it events out with his frame. His body isn't heavily muscled and overdone as he hasn't had much time to work out ridiculously like some people years older than he have done but he still is nice looking. His bright red hair and red eyes always stick out since it is such an abnormality to have such features.

He has a pierced lip and several piercings in his ears but no tattoos or other markings.

Arcana: Aeon
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Persona skills:
Hama Boost- A skill that is practical for use when using light abilities. All use of light techniques is increased substantially, boosting the low power of light skills and stimulating more defensive, supportive and healing capabilities.

Hama- This is a light technique that is the manipulation of holy magical essence. It makes the use of spinning magic into a sphere that becomes self sustaining. The power of this skill from the spinning magical force causes a gyrating and grinding force that can potentially cause great harm to enemies. It can be thrust into targets or thrown at them to cause violent damage when used. Alternately a 10-15 foot force field can be activated around the user/allies for 10-20 seconds. They are healed within the barrier during this time. A smaller force field equates to further regeneration.

Mahama- A skill to be classified under the light category through its physical nature and effects. A user channels between their cupped palms a strong holy nature of force that consists of photon and ionic material in a concentrated format of diffused and expanding particles. When fired at an object or enemies, though the skill may look solid it is not and opponents can be torn apart by the makeup of this skill. The light can also be manifested to drop as a column that can rapidly regenerate wounds and afterward continue to increase the restoration process. This skill like the lesser version can form a powerful barrier against enemy attacks but only around a single person. It lasts 10 seconds.

Mudo- A skull shaped mass of red, black and purple miasma flares into form from the user's finger tip. It creates a blast that is quite powerful, even producing a miniature mushroom cloud with residual effects such as pain, abrasions across the skin and dehydration when remaining inside the smoke. The user becomes slower and motor control slightly decreases. A user can also suffer from the random loss of any of the senses for a short time.

Talents:
Bodily Skill- Phoenix is quite skilled in physical combat, he was used to being beaten up as a younger child and got involved with various programs to defend himself including judo, tae-kwon do, mixed martial arts and an adaptation of his knowledge of street fighting. Not only this but Phoenix has conditioned his body well beyond that of the slinky 15 year old body he has and can use his body effectively to defend himself and perform acrobatics. Phoenix admits he isn't a master gymnast or martial artist at all. He is simply aware that he is no push over.

Spatial Awareness- Phoenix has an odd notion of observation to possess an uncanny sense of geometry, in this sense used to describe his observation of objects around himself and the angles/distances etc found between/near surfaces of these objects.

Recent History: Phoenix has been having headaches for the past few weeks, his sleep patterns have been off. His imagination has always been rampant, so the murders have affected him quite a bit. He's told nobody but has found himself awakening more than one time near the lake, having no idea how he ended up there. The confusion between his dreams and actual reality are making it even more difficult to concentrate on much of anything.

School has been a lot more difficult because of these happenings. Falling asleep in class has gotten him in more trouble than his parents allow, causing his social life to be affected too. Being grounded sucks...

Other: N/A

Last edited:

Kazem

I am completely down for this, but I just have a question to ask before cracking some knuckles and typing up a template. Regarding the Persona skills, is there a hard-limit (like 8 in Persona 4) for starting, and if so is that number expandable as the story advances?

Awards
how about we start at around 4 skills, and the max will be 8 eh?

Also I think I should do something about the light and dark skills, which are instant killing skills in the games.

How about we have light skills be a type of passive/defensive type of spell. They'll inflict lower damage than other skills, but will also have supportive effects at the same time.

As for dark skills, we'll have them be more dangerous types of skills. Dark skills will inflict high amounts of damage, but drain health along with mental stamina.

Kazem

That sounds good to me, though I'm wondering how to balance the extra effect of the light spells. Maybe inflicting a defense or attack lowering status while giving another target the corresponding defense or attack buff status. Though yet again, my planned persona doesn't have access to them anyway :p

Expect a temp from me soon ;]

Kazem

Name: John Huber

Personality: If only one word was used to describe John’s personality, it’d have to be selective. That doesn't translate into picky or unbelievably biased, but rather dictates how he acts in what situation with whom. At home, the guy is a talkative wise-cracker that loves having a good laugh. At school, that whole experience is reversed, making him a quiet bystander that tries not to be a burden on anyone or draw any unwanted attention. When his friends are around, he opens up a bit, but never as much as at home.

If two words were used, they’d be selective and thoughtful. Yes, he likes to go into the limitless ‘what-ifs’ of the world when bored, and thinks about what environment he’s in to decide how he acts, but the usage of the word thoughtful isn't quite that shallow when describing him. John really is too nice sometimes, often taking on a burden just so that others could relax or be happy. A passive and behind-the-scenes sort of guy, his choice of friends would confuse many. Often loud, somewhat dramatic and oblivious to the concept of personal space, they are definitely the more eccentric students attending the school.

Appearance: Without dyed hair, facial scars or eyes that pop, John’s only feature that would draw attention away from others is his height. Standing at an even 6’, he looks out over the heads of most that walk the school’s halls. Somewhat curly hair covers the top of his head, a dark brown color that has some volume and very noticeable thickness that extends far enough to cover a majority of his forehead and ends with curls in every direction. Below that would be two orbs with a center colored a dark and rich hazel, taking on different blue or green hues depending on his surroundings. Relatively big cheek bones cause dimples when he smiles and the normal occurrence of his cheeks beings toyed with by some touchier friends.

His frame is definitely a bigger one, and underneath the small amount of flab he’s put on are enough muscles to have plenty of couches and teachers suggest football as the sport to play. This large build is hidden underneath outfits that end in a loose outer layer. When in the areas not below freezing, he likes to put on simple jeans and a t-shirt, finished with a jacket from a somewhat large collection, making his bare arms and legs a rare sight away from the swimming pools and heated spas.

Arcana: Hermit

Persona: The long and sizable Nidhoggr, a dragon coming from Nordic legend. It is said to gnaw at the roots of the world tree, its prison, and heralds Ragnarok, the Norse End of the World. Overall unpleasant to look at, its grotesque mouth and veiny body add up to one repulsive demon. As John’s persona, it also heralds his inner feelings and true self, something normally only revealed in complete relaxation or in very drastic situations.

Persona skills:
Mudo – Another magical attack that deals severe dark elemental damage on a single foe at the cost of both mental and physical stamina.
Evil Touch – If one comes into contact with Nidhoggr during the short duration of this spell they will be potentially be stricken with a temporary and powerful sense of fear, causing some to simply cower through the duration and others to flee the encounter all-together.
Rampage – An indiscriminate flurry of thrashing around damages those nearby repeatedly, an effective way to spread fear when combined with Evil Touch.

Talents: John’s mind is wired for reasoning, both mathematical and philosophical. He excels in both subjects, but tends to hide his talent out of modesty. He ponders various topics in his downtime, including hypothetical questions about perspective and the what-ifs of human nature, paranoia sparking some topics as well. With something like a mental switch or dial, John is somewhat proficient at looking at the same thing through the different views and biases around him, even a completely disembodied and inhuman one. Mathematically, the kid is a walking calculator, though he is prone to some simple mistakes due to some mental clutter.

Recent History: When the murders begun, he was with the majority thinking it was only those who got lost in the blizzard. But when the frequency started increasing to abnormal amounts of blizzards all ending with another body under the lake, John felt a constant presence of dread linger around the island and over him. He’s thought long and hard about the matter, but he didn't know how he could possibly stop the strange disappearances. And that’s when he paid an unexpected visit to the Velvet Room…

Other:

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'd like in on this. I'll have my template up over the weekend too. ;)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Name: Crystal Donn

Personality: A well-mannered and polite girl, Crystal is rare to anger. Many people say she’s a very cheerful person who tries her best to make everyone happy. Though she is kind and considerate, others tend to magnify what she does to make her seem like a saint. The truth of that matter is that she does dislike seeing others upset and would enjoy helping them as much as possible, but she also understands that others often need time alone.

Still, her demeanor and skill with the piano has been enough to inspire others to improve themselves. Funnily enough, while others around her often think very highly of her, she herself thinks that she has little to offer anyone, and that she’ll never amount to anything. Though she often helps others and puts on a show of being self-confident and looking forward to her future, the opposite is actually true. She’s terrified of what the future brings for her, and sees herself as a failure in every regard besides her slow mastery of the piano.

Appearance: A somewhat short girl, Crystal is easily missed while in the middle of a crowd. Her straight black hair reaches just passed the small of her back, and she sometimes puts it in a ponytail for convenience. She has undeniable purple eyes hiding behind her pale skin, which she often jokes is because of Alexandria Genesis. Because of her eye color, she often incorporates the same color in wardrobe. She can often be seen battling the cold in a violet knit cap, jacket, and black jeans covering over her warmer sweat pants. When she is allowed to be in a warmer environment, she prefers to wear a simple light purple T-shirt and shorts. Around her neck is a pendent with the Star and Crescent symbol.

Arcana: The Star, which is often associated with hope, self-confidence, faith, altruism, luck, generosity, peace and joy. Though the Star gives hope to many, it is destined to fall from the skies and disappear.

Persona: Neko Shogun
The war cat of old and a prophetic Taoist god. Though many expect it to take a firm commanding grasp of the battle, in reality it is more suited to support the team by increasing their power while inflicting status effects on enemies.

Persona Skills:
Thunder Swing - A quick swing that sends off a surge of electricity.
Assault Dive - A quick rush of blows to foes
Mazio - Lightning bolts strike opponents
Bestial Roar/Power Charge - Amps up the user's physical attacks after a warning cry.

Talents: Besides her piano playing, Crystal has shown great stamina and flexibility thanks to having had experience in different types of exercises while growing up. However, because she has stopped following any routines, those skills will slowly disappear unless she begins exercising again. She also learned sign language at her parents' request at a younger age. Though at the time she didn't see the point, they are now invaluable as one of the school's students, Schalz, can only communicate to others through sign language. As a result she finds herself helping him talk to other students when his translator is unavailable.

Recent History: Though her school studies have so far been less than stellar, her piano playing has becoming more and more masterful earning the praise of many and even going so far as to allowing her to be the pride and joy of the music club. Still, she has become more concerned with notebooks instead of sheet music. “After all,” she keeps telling herself, “you can’t make a living off of an instrument. There‘s always someone better than you.”

Other: Her favorite color is, obviously, purple.
Theme: Radio Ballet
Alt Theme: Jojo the Monkey/Monkey Island
Battle: Fast Piano Jam
Final Battle: Monkey Island: Orchestral ver.
Ending Song: I Will Not Forget That I Have Forgotten

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm in too, I'll be formulating tonight.

EDIT: Scratch that, I already have a temp. done.

Name: (Schalz Warren)

Personality: From a young age, Schalz has always seen himself as a walking opposite. While he was born a man, he always saw himself as a woman. He had fondness for female tendencies, such as doll-playing and knitting. Schalz was raised alone by his mother, (Who embraced these tendencies, despite ire from other families) and as such, this thinking has only intensified with his maturity. Compassion, kindness, beauty, and inner strength mean much to Schalz. While he isn't comletely timid, he tends to be conservative in interactions. He also prides himself on his ability to listen to others, and is more than ready to help someone in emotional distress. In terms of hobbies, Schalz has a fondness for video games as well as writing.

Of course what doesn't help matters is his physical condition, a genetic defect that has disabled his vocal chords, rendering him permanently mute. This only adds to the shyness he displays in conversations, and had earned him the moniker of "The Mute Kid." As to be expected of a student, he has a sign-language translator that accompanies him during school-time. When out in the field or in a non-school setting, he relies on exaggerated body language to get his points across. His mother is investing in a computerized speaking accessory, but currently lacks the funds.

Appearance: http://oi40.tinypic.com/f0d8bb.jpg

Schalz stands at 5'8. He wears a brown trench-coat, due to the winter climate of Nix, along with blue boots. He has long, dyed violet hair twisted into a massive ponytail that falls to his back's halfway point. Underneath, he wears a green vest. His legs are covered by yellow sweatpants overlooking his boots.

Arcana: Empress

Persona: (Maa Durga)

Durga is the embodiment of feminine force, (Shakti) in Hindism; Existing in a state of universal independence and very powerful compassion. She is considered a fiercer version of Parvati. She is fearless, very patient, and has a rather broad sense of humor.

One wouldn't normally expect a feminine persona such as Maa Durga to be a male's Persona, but compassion and patience are two of Schalz's virtues. Despite a (rather literally) quiet demeanor, Schalz cares much for the people around him, and yearns to be more fearless in his expression. This also embodies his inner soul. Despite being a male in physical form, he sees himself as a woman, and yearns to solidify these values.

Persona skills:
*Dia (A minor healing spell)
*Rakukaja (Increases one ally's defense by one level)
*Zio (Deals slight Lightning damage to a single target)
*Sonic Bullet (Deal Medium Thrown damage to an enemy. Upon skill enhancement, this will tansform into a skill unique to Schalz.)

Weapon: Vel

A crude, yet decorative spear fashioned from wood. Mainly used for self-defense, as well as a walking stick in deep snow. Needless to say, Schalz can use it pretty effectively. The weapon's long reach and end-blade make it decent against a single powerful target, but is only lackluster against crowds of enemies.
Talents: Schalz has great perception and observation skills. Whenever something is wrong, he'll usually be the first one to point it out. Having no voice makes it much easier to hear and see other people. (To him, anyways) This also makes him keen to notice things people often miss. As such, he has a great eye for detail, and can read people rather easily. Of course, his excessive use of this quirk also makes him come off as a bit of "mother hen" at times.

Recent History: Schalz has had his hands full designing clothes for the Fashion Club. Of course, being the Vice President, a lot has been coming his way. The disappearances have spooked him (and his translator) out of staying after-school for fear that they'll be next. As such, he has been petioning the President into postponing the Show for next month, in hopes the police will have a lead in the disapearances.

That's ignoring the dream he most recently had of an old man (and his sexy assistant) in an oddly blue-lit room mumbling about something called a "Persona......"

Other: As mentioned above, Schalz suffers from a genetic defect that disabled his vocal chords, rendering him permanently mute.

Schalz has an extremely decorative side, and tends to watch shows pertaining to this, such as "This Little House."

He also plays a lot of Platformer games, usually old classics that he has towed away since childhood. This incudes Syro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot 2, and Croc: Legend of the Gobbos.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Name:
Shane Douglas

Personality:
For the most part Shane only has three settings. One of them is gloomy. While in this state of mind he likes to keep himself isolated from the rest of the world, but he knows that this is not always possible. That's why whenever he is seen trying to avoid people completely by sticking to the walls and corners, people close to him already know that he would much rather be left alone for a while. Another mode that he tends to go into at times is anger. This is the most dangerous to his relationships because he can't control himself or what he says once he really gets going. That's why he tries to avoid people even in this state. It is also the state where most people try to avoid him. At this point it is quite obvious that he is angry with someone or something by the way that he walks with a bit more force, tends to keep his arms more stiff than usual and even clenches his fists at times. The final stage is neutral. In this mode he could really care less about anything. He might have objections to something, but he would much rather see that fail than to start drama about how things could be done better. This state is also often times confused for being him while angry, but that's because his eyes almost always show how much anger he holds within himself.

It's because of the way that he does things that he tends to think of himself as the "suffer in silence" sort of person. But regardless of how he acts, he still holds loyalty highly. That's why he tends to stick around with people that he might know whenever he is in his neutral state. And in the other states of mind he likes to either avoid them to protect them from himself, or to just not spoil their mood with how gloomy he can be. So in a sense he also sees himself as a self-sacrificing type of person. He would much rather spend as much time as possible around the people that he knows, but it is not always best that he does so. Even if they agree with his way of thinking or not.

Appearance:
Looking at him it is obvious that fashion is not near the top of his priorities. As proof of this, simply look at what he prefers to wear. He will most often be seen wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans with the shirt tucked in and a belt keeping his pants up. To follow with this trend, or rather lack-there-of, he tends to wear a baseball cap of various designs. That's because he has several and it's always considered best to change them from time-to-time in order to keep them clean longer. But the final piece to his outfit that really settles this debate is the fact that he will always wear the same pair of black steel-toed boots. These never change. Ever.

Ignoring the lack of fashion for the young man, you have the actual body and features to look at. For starters his hair is a light brown color and always kept short with the top portion on centimeters longer than the back and sides. And then there are his eyes. The few times that people have complimented him on anything, it was the color of his eyes. Few people actually know that they share the same color as liquid oxygen, and those that do always seem to find it interesting. And then we have the height of the young man. He's fairly tall compared to most others standing at roughly six feet and two inches, or 187.96 centimeters. As for his body, he is surprisingly fit despite how many people would not think him to be the active type. But in truth he finds that keeping one's health is an important task that one should undertake.

Arcana:
Death

Persona:
Matador: "A master sportsman who entertains the audience in exchange for his own life: one mistake can mean his death. Some believe that matadors who die while performing remain in this world."
—Persona 4 Compendium

Persona skills:
Arm Chopper: A physical skill that throws caution to the wind by designating one's own arm as one of the two targets. Because of the reckless abandon for one's own safety, the target is often times scared to even approach the original user.

Gale Slash: A swipe that moves fast enough to relocate the air into "blades" that spread and slash all targets.

Mudo: Another magical attack that deals severe dark elemental damage on a single foe at the cost of both mental and physical stamina

Life Drain: A magical attack that saps away the physical stamina of a single target and adds it to the caster.

Talents:
If there's anything that Shane does well, it's keep his cool during times of mental stress. It takes quite a bet to get him shaken up, and when that happens, things are really looking grim. In laymen terms, he has great mental fortitude.

Recent History:
Like the others of his home, Shane has had a bit of an interest in the recent strand of bodies being found under the ice after the blizzards. The only thing about it that sets him apart from the others is that he doesn't mind the risk of being the next on to appear as a frozen human treat. In truth, it makes him a little excited because then he'll know who was doing that stuff and how they got there. Of course this is not certain and he knows this. But he still finds it a little interesting. That's why he's taken to walking around outside at night, looking for any clues lately.

Other:
Battle Theme

Currently lives alone.
Lives off of instant noodles.

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
This seems neat. It's been a while since I've been in an RP. Anyway I got a temp.

Name: Saito Liam Shinpachi

Personality: Due to something that hapened in his younger days, Saito does whatever possible to keep people at arm's length in fear of letting people close. But this doesn't mean that he's not cooperative. If he's forced to work in a group, he'll try to get the job done as quickly as possible.

If Saito does let people close to him or if he's by himself, he's almost a completely different person. The look in his eyes change from piercing to approachable. He also allows himself to be more lively. He is kind and loyal to the point where he'll dive in the middle of a fight just so the people he cares about won't get hurt. But he tends to take everything on his shoulders including blame.

He doesn't like to start fights. But when he gets into one, he tries to finish things quickly. And no matter how many times he's knocked down, he'll try to get back up again. Sometimes he can get a too little into it, almost to the point of enjoyment. When he becomes like this, a wicked smile and a bloodlust in his eyes can be seen on his face.

His hobbies include reading comics, playing video games, and listening to music.

Appearance: Saito's slim pale body is a little under six feet tall. His torso and arms have a number of traces of old wounds here and there from his many brawls. He has a scar going across his bicep a couple of inches below his shoulder. His cold hands have callouses on them. His tired-looking eyes are a bright red color. His hair is coal-colored that's messy and short on top and is dyed white starting from the top of his neck. His hair is usually tied with a grey elastic band a long, thin ponytail that reaches his waist hanging from the top of his neck. He likes to say that his dyed hair is natural to see people's reaction.

Around his neck, he wears a pair of goggles with a brown strap around his neck that was a birthday gift from his youngest brother. He's almost always caught wearing a black nato jacket. On colder days, he keeps his jacket closed over a dark-colored hoodie.

On warmer days, Saito will wear his jacket open to reveal a dress shirt he keeps closed that resembles a Shinsengumi haori. That being the majority of the shirt one color with mountain-like stripes trimming the cuffs of his sleeves and the bottom hem of the shirt. On the bottom hem of the shirt, the mountain pattern reaches the middle of his abdomen. Under that, he wears a light grey elbow-length shirt.

On his lower half he's almost always wearing creased dark grey pants with light grey pin stripes going up them. Holding them up is a belt that matches his goggles that has a copper buckle and two rows of holes studded with copper. Lastly, covering his feet are a pair of brown sneakers.

Arcana: Strength

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Persona Skills:
Zio: Fires a weak bolt of lightning at a target.
Cleave: Uses some of the summoner's life force to enhance the power of his Persona's sword for an attack.
Rakunda: Weakens a foe's defense slightly for a couple of minutes.

Talents: Saito's talents are rather scattered. From making meals for his six siblings, he considers himself an okay cook. It's better than eating fast food all the time (plus he kind of enjoys it).

Ever since he was young, animals have found him easy to approach. He could talk to them as if he were talking to another person and they would respond to him like he was a member their own species. He has become so good with them to the point where he can find out what's on their minds. Except for rabbits. They're pretty much jerks to him for some reason.

Lastly, he knows how to handle himself in a street fight.

Recent History: He was living in New York City until the end of his senior year in high school. During that time he got accepted into the local university with a scholarship to major in business. Since the term started a month ago, he has just been working at a restaurant and going his classes. As for the disappearances, it worried him a little, but he considered it something he shouldn't get into.

Other:
Theme Song: Seidaku (by Rungran)
Battle Tunes: Hiten Mitsurugi Style (Kenshin Battle Mode) (by Asakura Noriyuki)
Desparate Battle/Comeback Music: I Will Not Bow (by Breaking Benjamin)
Final Battle Music: Raise Your Glasses (by KISS)
Favorite Phrase: "Aku Soku Zan".
He speaks with a slight Irish accent.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Pierce, will our characters be using weapons in a fight or just their personas?

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Awards
Pierce, will our characters be using weapons in a fight or just their personas?

Both, more similar to the games. I just didn't list weapons in the template because I figured it would be odd for normal students to already have weapons.

Dun worry though, everyone will get a chance to pick out a weapon.

Edit: Evalyse Esperanza is accepted

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I think we have more than enough people with healing spells, would it be okay to change my Dia spell into a Rakukaja or other support spell instead?

Also, Klom, would you like my character to know sign language to make it easier for to interact with the group, or do you just want things as they are now? I don't mind either way, but however you want this to go is important.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Creating Fool, FUCK YEAH. As a huge Persona fan, Piercing Light you have become my new favorite member of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back