• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona: Frozen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Does being part of choir in 6th grade count? [I did it so I wouldn't have homework at the time. lol. xD]

So yeah. Lets do something! We got rid of a mini boss so, what's next?

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Next up: Boss fight!

Pierce gave me the ok to begin the boss fight with a super special someones shadow, so next post I crap out will be the beginning of that, plus other goodies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Dear God. This RP has been MIA for a while now, and in a moment's notice all of the hype comes flowing back!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The moment Valerie and Max got a hold of it they seemed to turn into violent sociopaths.

^ I burst into laughter at this. I should have a post up sometime tomorrow evening. Hopefully.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome back Tav! Its cool to see you posting again in here. :D

A few questions for Pierce.

1. Should I move Noel around at all? (Or are we keeping him temporarily out of the RP for now?)

2. Do I need to acknowledge the post above me yet? I wasn't sure how to proceed about it. Even though, I'm extremely excited to see this turn of events with Jack finding his sister Claire.

3. Is this rp coming to an end? Or just the end of the first arc before moving onto something new for our team to do? (I haven't a clue why I felt that way but, I guess Jack finding Claire made me think of it.) Kind of makes me sad to think about it being a possibility though. ;u;

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yea, life was really bogging me down but I tried to start rping again recently. I figured a post here would do me some good. Besides, Sis posted and made me a fabulous opening.

Thanks btw <3 Aren't we do for some super sugar lips kitkat candy at the shop?? *giggles*

Awards
Welcome back Tav! Its cool to see you posting again in here. :D

A few questions for Pierce.

1. Should I move Noel around at all? (Or are we keeping him temporarily out of the RP for now?)

2. Do I need to acknowledge the post above me yet? I wasn't sure how to proceed about it. Even though, I'm extremely excited to see this turn of events with Jack finding his sister Claire.

3. Is this rp coming to an end? Or just the end of the first arc before moving onto something new for our team to do? (I haven't a clue why I felt that way but, I guess Jack finding Claire made me think of it.) Kind of makes me sad to think about it being a possibility though. ;u;

You can move Noel if you feel you should, he could also just write himself back in later.

You can acknowledge the above post, keeping in mind that you can't control Claire.

lol, This RP isn't anywhere near done.

Max

Staff member
Awards
lol, This RP isn't anywhere near done.

Thank God! When Sugar asked if it was almost over I was like "What?! I feel like we just started!" I'll be sad the day the Roleplay actually ends. I know we slow down often, but this RP and it's writers are just so solid and we always bounce back into this.

Expect a post from me within the next couple of days. I'm finishing up my final project for school right now, and then I am free for a month! (well kind of free, I still have to work... but you know what I mean!)

Max

Staff member
Awards
Anyone waiting on something before posting?

I've actually just been slow in all of the RP's because of the summer writing challenges. They end in a couple of days, so after that I'll be back to regular posting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back