• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona: Frozen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I edited my temp a bit and would like for PL/Eva to make sure everything checks out. I mostly changed the skills and wanted to make sure that they would be fine for starting out. Also, Klom, I assumed that my character and yours know each other prior to the events of the RP but If you want me to change that I can. I also assume the majority of our characters already know each other, or are friends.

Awards
^ Everything's fine CD-Man.

Also, The character that had the Sun Arcana has changed to the Aeon Arcana.

Peace

Awards
I've updated the OP with a table of all of the accepted characters.

You confused me there when I first saw the edited OP because my temp was there and there wasn't a post of approval.

Speaking of, I tweaked it a bit in the personality and the talents departments. So could PL/Eva check it out please?

Awards
You confused me there when I first saw the edited OP because my temp was there and there wasn't a post of approval.

Speaking of, I tweaked it a bit in the personality and the talents departments. So could PL/Eva check it out please?

It checks out fine .

Awards
Name: Cures Candidus (goes by 'Cure')

Personality: On the surface, Cure comes across as a rather stoic individual. He is hardly ever the one to strike up conversation, he tends to give off an air of indifference, and for the most part, Cure is indifferent. He maintains a calm demeanor, and only finds himself excited when indulging in things that interest him, as a result, the only friends he has are those that he shares uncommon interests with. For those few friends he has, he comes out of his unconscious bulwark. He enjoys staying in a good mood, and as such likes to joke around and laugh. He tries to stay as honest as possible with people, he despises those that lie for purely selfish reasons, since he believes it does nothing but hurt relationships in the long run.

Cure often finds himself contemplating things, to the point that hardly any of his actual thoughts are ever voiced. He mulls over details of his life and the world, to the point that he may qualify to be called a daydreamer. He cares about things, and even some people, he just has trouble showing it. He has issues expressing himself, and frets that he comes across as cold to others. Motivation is something of an illusive fairy to him, unless he enjoys what he is doing, he'll have a hard time becoming invested in something. As for things he does enjoy, he has no problem pouring effort and time into them... Though you could hardly call that endearing could you? While Cure is usually calm and composed, he does have a breaking point. Illogical choices by others, ignorance and arrogance, he can't stand any of it.

Appearance: Cures Has a head of shaggy raven hair, ragged and apologetically messy. Cure stands at a height of 6'1'. He has a rather plain face, with dark skin, and slightly rugged features. His eyes are a dark hazel, and more often than not have a lazy appearance. He has an average build, with noticeably broad shoulders.

Simply because he likes the way it looks, Cure tends to wear the school's uniform wherever he goes. It is composed of a dark teal coat and pants, with a hood. The lining of the hood is furred, as well as the cuffs of the coat and the ends of the coat.

Arcana: Magician

Persona: Jack Frost

Persona skills:

Mabufu: Inflicts a small amount of Ice damage on all enemies.

Bufula: Inflicts a moderate amount of Ice damage on one enemy.

Talents: N/A

Recent History: Cures has been distant lately, avoiding any excess conversation with even his friends. The recent murders have clearly had an effect on him, though no one knows the extent. He's been coming home late at night, always looking tired and often dirty.

Other:
Theme

Awards
Was waiting on Eva to post the OP... But she's MIA at the moment, so I'll post the IC thread soon.

Edit: The RP is up.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
My post will have to wait. Due to some bad circumstances, I won't be on for a few days. I give anyone permission in handling my character until I get back.

Kazem

Whoever is up to the challenge may also handle my character if needed, as I won't be able to post until Tuesday-ish. Mellow dude, considerate, likes to makes some comments in his head every now and again. Have fun ;p

EDIT: And I'm back! Woo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back