• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona 3 Portable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomokii

Website
tomokii.deviantart.com
3088egl.jpg

And we finally have an English release date!
Image is from the Atlus Faithful newsletter.

Official Site:
Persona 3 Portable - Atlus

A year ago I gave the original Persona 3 100 hours of my life. After that, about 150 for Persona 3:FES. Now another 200 for both Minato and fem!Minato's parts in P3P. XD Tartarus, here we come (again again again)!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Same game, but with a female storyline as well as the male.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
just when you think they can't sink no lower they decide to release it on the psp oh joy I'm so not looking forward to this game.

(Sorry I spent like 30 bucks on persona 4 when it first came out, and then it hit me that this game is horrible, because it has no storyline you go to a school you control the days you go face monsters and what not, I'm sorry but I like games that force you to go).

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
just when you think they can't sink no lower they decide to release it on the psp oh joy I'm so not looking forward to this game.

(Sorry I spent like 30 bucks on persona 4 when it first came out, and then it hit me that this game is horrible, because it has no storyline you go to a school you control the days you go face monsters and what not, I'm sorry but I like games that force you to go).

I lost respect for you ;-; And it has a story. Not a huge epic story which forces you to go, but at least everyone have a story you want to see [hence the social links]

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Why are you complaining about the prospect of not enjoying this one? Just don't get it if you didn't like P4. Simple

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I lost respect for you ;-; And it has a story. Not a huge epic story which forces you to go, but at least everyone have a story you want to see [hence the social links]

Sorry Chrono, but Persona is just not for me you can't expect me to like every game you do, so you losing respect for me is kind of hurtful for a little game.

Lolita

Dear You
If you're don't like it so much then why come in the thread just to complain about it? If you don't like it, don't get it.
I personally disagree, the Persona series is one of the best out there, but that's me, and we all have different opinions.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If people didn't come into threads for games they didn't like they'd all be hippie love-ins with the game in the middle. People who don't like it balances it out. I appreciate knowing the things people don't like as much as the things thy do like.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
If people didn't come into threads for games they didn't like they'd all be hippie love-ins with the game in the middle. People who don't like it balances it out. I appreciate knowing the things people don't like as much as the things thy do like.

Thanks Jordan!

Yes I hate seeing a thread about a game, and all people talk about is how much they like it, and can't wait for it to come out.

I think its boring, the beginning was good but then after that, I just kept ending the days and thought thats what I was supposed to do, but nothing happened. So I thought the game was probably the worst game of all time gameplay sucked too you only control one person.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
do you live in a trailer home or something

and people forget that p3p adds more to the mix beyond playing as tits and used all the persona4 fixes i can see why this would be appealing. but since persona4 already fixed everything wrong with persona3 theres really no need i think
wwwww.jpg

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

You prefer a game involving Disney characters, keys, hearts, random shit that no one gets, flat characters that hardly get any improvement, mediocre voice acting, terrible storyline, predictable plot twists, and button smashing gameplay.

Seeing as you can buy gold sprayed shit, I can see why you'll never appreciate the real thing. Your tastes are far too low to really understand it. Oh well, have fun with that.

Oh. My. God. You couldn't even get past Yukiko's dungeon? The game doesn't suck. You suck. If you paid any attention, you would have known you have to beat a dungeon before the rain comes or else you lose. If you couldn't even comprehend that, it is amazing how you play any game. Its so simple. Character development through social links, plot development, dungeon crawling. How the HELL did you miss that? If you are not even going to listen when the game tells you what to do, I suggest not playing anything =\

You, Shadow, are shit.

Firo

Oh Crap
wu tang goku said:
and people forget that p3p adds more to the mix beyond playing as tits and used all the persona4 fixes i can see why this would be appealing. but since persona4 already fixed everything wrong with persona3 theres really no need i think
I agree with this. I'd prefer a P4 expansion over another P3 imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back