• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona 3: FES Help Needed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnstoppableSound

Yo.

Alright so I'm about level 17 in Persona 3:FES (I know, that's very low and at the beginning of the game), and I'm kind of having a dilemma here. I'm practically always unsure as to which personas I should have in my party, seeing as how there are so many choices. I made it halfway through Block Two (floor 40, third full moon) using Lilim (for Garu, Zio, and Agi) and Jack Frost (for Bufu and Dia), and that worked very well thanks to someone suggesting that someplace on the internet. However, now I'm sure the game is slowly going to become progressively tougher, and I'm wondering if someone can give me a list/guide of which personas I should be fusing and adding to my party. I've heard that you should just make a group of personas with elemental strengths, but some specific names would be nice to look for. So yeah, if anyone could give me a list of personas to look for/grab from level 20+ then I would be greatly appreciative. And I'm sure there are a lot of Persona 3 vets out there since I got about 20 responses regarding the game in my other thread! Thanks!

P.S If you can give me any suggestions regarding weapons to fuse as well, I'd be extra grateful. PEACE!

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Okay i beat the game myself not too long ago but there isn't a long list you should fuse. Usually whenever I played I just went to fuse personas all the time after i got new ones in the dark hour. There aren't any "SPECIAL" ones just fuse lower level personas for higher level personas, its easy to use your own judgement to tell if they are god or not, and btw jack frost is AWESOME! you should get his second form its a jack o lantern or something and its WAY better than jack frost no offense to him.

I prolly didn't help at all and all the good personas i remember are level 50s and up

UnstoppableSound

Okay i beat the game myself not too long ago but there isn't a long list you should fuse. Usually whenever I played I just went to fuse personas all the time after i got new ones in the dark hour. There aren't any "SPECIAL" ones just fuse lower level personas for higher level personas, its easy to use your own judgement to tell if they are god or not, and btw jack frost is AWESOME! you should get his second form its a jack o lantern or something and its WAY better than jack frost no offense to him.

I prolly didn't help at all and all the good personas i remember are level 50s and up

Alright, so for now I should just follow my judgement and fuse any personas that have the right abilities? Are there any specific skills I should be looking for? Right now I'm only pretty much focused on elemental skills, but is there anything else I should be looking for? I'm unsure what this Hama and Mudo stuff is, but apparently everyone wants it around this point that I'm on. Yeah I got Pyro Jack (the fire guy) as well. Alright sweet thanks for the info bro. If anyone else has any information then I would be extremely grateful!

Lolita

Dear You
Well, any persona could be satisfactory to your needs, you just need to train.
Get as many personas as you can. More personas, more fusion possibilities. I beat the game easily with Titania and Surt, two powerful personas, imo.
What I do is that for the whole month I focus on social links, and the day before the full moon, I train as much as I can, because that day your stamina doesn't go down.
As for weapons, I buy the best I can for the party members I use at the Police Station, or while training, I get them.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Alright, so for now I should just follow my judgement and fuse any personas that have the right abilities? Are there any specific skills I should be looking for? Right now I'm only pretty much focused on elemental skills, but is there anything else I should be looking for? I'm unsure what this Hama and Mudo stuff is, but apparently everyone wants it around this point that I'm on. Yeah I got Pyro Jack (the fire guy) as well. Alright sweet thanks for the info bro. If anyone else has any information then I would be extremely grateful!

Your welcome and lol just use whatever personas have strong skills like zionga, bufudybe, etc just get those kinds and those mudo and hama spells and what not just let your other party members do that they are smart people they will use them themselves, and as lolita said make sure to get AS MANY personas as possible and fuse often. Its fun to do that anyways. good luck with the game and just wait till you get anubis hes awesome and *looks at lolita* titania is one of my favs too ^^

Firo

Oh Crap
Get personas that have status boosts to. Like Tarukaja. And keep leveling up and increase your S.Links. Having a persona with different elements is a decent idea, but watch out for it's weaknesses.

UnstoppableSound

Alright so I'm currently Lv. 23 working with a Hua Po (for Agi, Agilao, and Maragi), High Pixie (for Bufu, Bufula, and Mabufu), Oberon (Zio and Mazio), Narcissus (with Sexy Dance, Marin Karin, and Magaru). Also, I'm planning on making an Ares for some Bash/Cleave skills, seeing as how my High Pixie has piercing Single Shot. Hua Po's got Hama but I'm lacking Mudo, though I'll grab that sometime soon. I'm guessing that'll work for me for at least a while until around lvl 30.

I'm not gonna bother with fused weapons just yet since the Spiked Bat, Toy Bow, and Blade Fist are better than anything I can create at the moment. I'll definitely start fusing some personas to weapons once I hit 26+ for a higher attack boost than what I got. Anyway thanks for all the help!

Definitely going to have to go for a second playthrough seeing as how there's no way I can max all S.Links or even complete all requests.

One questions though. Should I do my second playthrough before I play The Answer or should I replay The Journey first? Or does it even matter?

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
one more helpful tip. during every battle make sure to scan for the enemies wekanesses.

this was one thing they didn't have in persona 4.... the plus side is when you get Rise you can find out the enemies attacks beforehand...

anyway, i recommend grinding as much as possible on your first play through. 'cause by the second play through you don't really have to work too hard until a certain point. Not to mention that if you were on a high enough level you could get the second level or third level abilities (e.g. Diarahan).

Fuse as many USEFUL personas as you can (something i overlooked on my first play through). And make sure you can cast atleast 3 out of the several elements. Not to mention get support abilities as well. Watch the several weaknesses of your personas as well before going into battle (i got owned several times for overlooking this as well) since the shadows would try to hit this weakness as much as possible and could lead to dizzy, down and death as well.

And as the others said, level up S. Links so you can get the ultimate persona for each arcana.

UnstoppableSound

Last night I was experimenting with a couple fusions (saving beforehand so that I could reset and decide on what I really wanted), and somehow I ended up getting a Pale Rider with Zio, Mazio, and Zionga. I almost flipped when it showed (it was the Naga x Oberon x Archangel mix), but then I realized it was just my test run and I spent almost 100 000 yen creating all the other personas before it. So I reset it and tried doing it immediately for my real file, but it wouldn't show again. Weird thing is, none of the mixed personas when I made it had Zionga, but it showed up miraculously once for some reason. Sadly, it won't come back again, but I'll just get Oberon to lvl 20 (so he can learn it normally) before I try making a Pale Rider again.

And yes, I know about the multi element Pale Rider combo, but I like having a separate Persona for each element to allow for other skills to be available/learned. Too bad about that though...I really want Mudo and Mamudo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back