• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Person Playing KH2:FM+ Live

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Dude, if you have Potions, use them. 'Cause once Donald dies, it's almost certain death.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I beat him.
And yeah but I don't like using potions =/

PS: I don't have enough time. One second I have full health, and after 1 hit it's all gone.

Ah, I see. Man, I forgot there were two parts to this fight. When you first beat him I thought it was over. :closedeyes:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I've never tried it on Proad. . .didn't feel like wasting a large amount of time on something that I've already done. . .that and I'm really close to completing the journal. . .

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Ahh.
Your always so close.
And then he whores the Invincible ball or whatever.
=/

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
'Cause he's evil. He probably heard those "KHII was too easy!" complaints and went overboard with his new mode.

"There, try saying it's too easy now!"

lol

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I FINALLY BEAT HIM.
ZOMG.
The secret is to use Valor in the second fight, pwn him and the heartless (the heartless take you out in 1 hit) then use the reaction with Hercules to pwn him easy.

x____x

On to Hydra!

Awesome, now put it back live! Im tired of seeing that other guy get pwned every 30 seconds.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Argh, I gotta go. The Hydra battle looks fun, wish you luck with it!

-Yurai

Im Back! Yay! You beat him!!! Nice job. Hydras going to ba a BITCH! Just remember that while using the Reaction command, continuosly pressing Triangle gets perfect commands always. Im off to bed. See ya tomorrow! X3

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Omg...watching you play is making me want to. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back