• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Person Playing KH2:FM+ Live

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Man, he's still playing. He's in Port Royal and found the portal to Larxene. He's gotten owned about 5 times,but he's in Critical Mode so I'm not suprised.

EDIT: Now It's 10 times.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Obviously this guy is not a quitter. He got owned by Larxene more times than I can count and he's still going. I think he should come back later once he has upgraded more.

EDIT: He stopped fighting her. Smart man. He should come back once he has a stronger keyblade and some growth abilities.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Heh...go Master Form. I have an entirely new respect for the form...

Even though Larxy just pwned him. It wasn't a OHKO pwn, but still. He'll get it.

EDIT: Go Tallian! You're almost premium!

Thankyou. =D I think I'm premium, but my username isn't red yet. xD

I'm too lazy to watch him play anymore. =P

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
OMGNO, Firefox just self-destructed on me. x.x; Dogen, give us a warning when it's up (or maybe it's just me, because I don't see it up yet.)

And maybe the other guy went to level up a bit...I did that when preparing to fight Sephiroth (well, going at him at Lv 65 wasn't smart, anyway.)

EDIT: See it now. *tunes in to Dogen, who will totally pwn James Woods...er, Hades*

Fuse

When will we surrender?
The other guy is finishing Port Royal.
And Dogen is getting his butt handed to him by Hades x.x

GO DOGEN! =]

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
o.o;; I remember that part of the game. It was so annoying til I stopped reading other people's guides. xD But still, you would think that the support characters could do a better job of NOT getting themselves killed early in the game.

Oh, and I guess Sora liked watching the glowing things. ;)

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Wow Dogen.

I died twice on that part in just Proud mode.

Or maybe its just because I suck xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back