• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Perhaps a very stupid question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

YouTube - kingdom hearts mobile

this
I thought it was this game

It is, and isn't.
It was a cell phone game, sometime after KH1, but well before KH2. I never got to see it, so watching made me laugh a little. WHAT was the plot/timeline to that game? (I was told its name was Kingdom Hearts V, "V" being an acronym for Verizon, who was providing said game.)

It isn't a game in the sense it's not the same thing we were talking about.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That horrid Mobile game was a sort of a side story set during KH1. Sora, Donald and Goofy were taking a nap in the Gummi Ship while the ship was on auto pilot, and during that time something snuck into Sora's Dream. Getting out of it is the game's plot.
Needless to say, it was what one could expect from a KH game lacking Square Enix.
Comes to show that you need both Disney and SE to make KH what it is.

Qarx

That horrid Mobile game was a sort of a side story set during KH1. Sora, Donald and Goofy were taking a nap in the Gummi Ship while the ship was on auto pilot, and during that time something snuck into Sora's Dream. Getting out of it is the game's plot.
Needless to say, it was what one could expect from a KH game lacking Square Enix.
Comes to show that you need both Disney and SE to make KH what it is.

LOL sounds horrible. Gameplay is surely lacking, seeing as it's on a cell phone, so what's left? The crappy story.
Did you ever play this?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
LOL sounds horrible. Gameplay is surely lacking, seeing as it's on a cell phone, so what's left? The crappy story.
Did you ever play this?

Did you just take a subliminal shot toward Coded? xD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
EDIT: dangit, SA. Ninja'd me again!

79485_1_ninja.jpg

Sweet Genocide

It went beyond looking like shit. The whole thing was an endless pile of Shit. Gameplay, story, visuals. It should have never happened, but Coded is redeeming KH for phones.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
No such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people. But I know your not stupid :thumbsup:. Coded is Canon, Mobile is not is all you really need to know. You can look into it further if you want, there's a thing called "Google".

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Coded is Canon, Mobile is not

That is about the worst definition I've heard for this.
1) Mobile being from SE makes it canon.
2) Mobile having no real plot makes it irrelevant whether or not it's canon and actually you can't really say if it is or isn't canon.
3) it's still by SE making it more canon than a lot of other things.

Coded is the Game.
Mobile is the portal/system/site/whatever.

Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back