• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Perhaps a very stupid question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

What makes Coded and Mobile different?

Please forgive me, I didn't see anything explaining it. I was given the impression they were the same =/.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Mobile is a phone service provided by Square. Basically it's a website that you can access by phone and has all these KH features.

Coded is the actual game for mobile phones.

Qarx

Mobile is a phone service provided by Square. Basically it's a website that you can access by phone and has all these KH features.

Coded is the actual game for mobile phones.

Hmmm... I think I understand. Thanks for explaining!

So Mobile does what, exactly?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well, for one, you get to create your own KH avatar.

It probably has things like ringtones, wallpapers, etc.

Ren

adios motherfucker
No idea, but I'm pretty sure you need Mobile to play Coded. So I'm guessing you'll have to either buy Mobile, and then Coded, or just buy Mobile bundled with Coded.

Well, it's out in Japan. I'm sure we could find out.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think you need one for the other. I think they said something about being able to download more Coded from the Mobile service, but that's as far as it goes o: or I'm just out of the loop.
Either way, the first parts of Coded are coming out separately on the new phones, so I don't think they'd force you to buy Mobile for it.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Yeah, I think it was simply that you could access Coded from the Mobile site, but you don't need Mobile in order to play Coded.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well....they have different storys (probably) and not on the same mobile

Mobile is not even part of the story. Its just like, lets see, a mixture of Miis, Wii Shop Channel, and things like that. It really more of a site than an actual game.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
On Mobile you can pretty much just get KH wallpapers, ringtones, avatar, and other things.

Coded is pretty much the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back