• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to appear to be anti-social, but is it me or are the majority of the people you see today (not counting people you are friends with on the internet) are generally just shitty people?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
nope. its just you. there are equal parts shitty people and cool people, but being antisocial makes is more difficult to tell.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I kinda view it like how the ancient Greeks viewed the afterlife. There are three types of people: a relatively small group of shitty people, a relatively small group of great people, and a very, very large group that isn't good or bad enough for me to care about very much.

I kinda view it like how the ancient Greeks viewed the afterlife. There are three types of people: a relatively small group of shitty people, a relatively small group of great people, and a very, very large group that isn't good or bad enough for me to care about very much.

That's an interesting way of looking at it. I suppose it is a state of mind.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'm not PMing you and i have a right to reply to posts and threads like everybody. its an open forum, if you don't like the answers than dont make the thread.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Guys, if you can't get along this thread will be closed. And XehanortTheWise, either learn to tolerate another forum members posts or don't respond. It's that simple.

I'll be editing my post with thoughts on the topic at hand shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back