• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People say this is Riku or Roxas but whats possibilities of more then meets the eye?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kvyra

Awards
People say this is Riku or Roxas but whats possibilities of more then meets the eye?

Always thought was interesting watching kingdom hearts trailer when this man posts up and shows one glowing orange eye. Even before he posts up. We have the words.

"The eyes will close"
"A world without you"
"A Fragment tale"

And fact at end of this trailer man on the beach says something yet no dub or English and Japanese to guy orange eye..

Last quote we get is "everything is coming back to me, true...."

True king?

I believe this is still unanswered question and still will be Canon.
Screenshot_20211126-165039_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211126-164839_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211126-163455_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

kvyra

Awards
Also wanted to talk about this. How organization 9 goes so quick you can barley see what it says. Organization 9 is Demyx and

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211126-164511_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211126-164511_YouTube.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20211126-164459_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211126-164459_YouTube.jpg
    623.4 KB · Views: 8

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The Demyx one says "A world between = A forgotten world; The gathering"

I think they're just talking about Castle Oblivion or The World That Never Was and "the gathering" is referring to The Organization itself.

The orange-eyed person is either Xemnas or Roxas - definitely early designs and most likely Roxas. It was probably before Nomura decided whether Roxas should have the orange eyes or not.

I don't think there's anything more to it other than being early concepts of the Roxas/Xemnas meeting at the Dark Shore.

AR829038

Awards
You know, I know people have really gotten attached to the idea that Nomura actually has planned all this from way back when, but to me it's pretty silly to try and find clues to the future of the series from cryptic concept teasers from two decades ago. Nomura doesn't actually plan that far ahead, he's just really good at making it SEEM like he does.

Chie

Awards
We know that Xemnas and Roxas are the people talking because most(? all?) of the lines in this movie ended up being actual lines in KH2 (though in different contexts). Though that one shot with the four figures next to eachother would have Roxas twice if so...

The video is still interesting to me; certain keywords ("ENDLESS", "Metamorphosis", "Paradise") I'm not sure what they are referring to, even now. Dunno if Nomura might use those again.

That said, Nomura not planning ahead doesn't really change anything. Part of improvising is looking back on what you've done (or just remembering it) and then working that into the future, and as such the entirety of KH is fair game to analyze. I don't think he's gone back to Another side, Another story, but there's nothing stopping him from doing so.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
You know, I know people have really gotten attached to the idea that Nomura actually has planned all this from way back when, but to me it's pretty silly to try and find clues to the future of the series from cryptic concept teasers from two decades ago. Nomura doesn't actually plan that far ahead, he's just really good at making it SEEM like he does.
I think a big part of it is that Nomura has ideas for far into the future, but they're just ideas. So I think he just lays seeds (or concepts) within the current games to play around with in the future. I think the biggest example is in KH2 where there is a journal entry for Xigbar about having a greater goal in mind. It could have been simply Xigbar being part of the "real" Organization with Master Xehanort OR it could have been alluding to Xigbar being Luxu.

Back