• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People from the band got hurt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
I don't exactly know where to put this but people from the HS I go to got hurt.

It started with a tractor trailer having a popped tire then a van hit the tractor trailer and after the 2 buses hit that.

50 people got injured, 2 died. Plz pry for the injured people. These are students I go to school with and most are my friends.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
k.

I know the old school i go to, has, like an average of 2 deaths a year. (And this is like from a 5,000 population town, mind you) the first year, we had one kid die of an illness, another die of a car accident, the next year, I think there was another car accident, yea, I think there was. And then this year there was another car addicent. (it was BIG. >: 2 kids died in it)

And yea, like the average size of the grade there is 70-120 I'd guess. I don't go there anymoer, but gawd, that death rate is HIGH for a town so little. >:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Wow, I had just finished reading this story
Im sorry

zachen

Awards
I am sorry for your loss it just goes to show how precious life really is.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I wasn't aware you even logged on anymore.

Well, too bad about the whole "dying" thing... Must be... depressing.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
I wasn't aware you even logged on anymore.

Well, too bad about the whole "dying" thing... Must be... depressing.

I don't post in threads very often anymore.

When you live in a small town where everyone knows everyone, it is kinda sad to find out that someone died and 8 people were seriously injured. I did get word from one of my friends saying he only had whiplash but Idk about the rest or the band instructor. I might not be in band anymore but I do have alot of friends in band so I'm worried.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
I'm sorry. I hope everything gets better for your town and band and that something like this never happens again.

Thanks but that might be unlikely. I live in a nice town but it's kinda unfortunate too. Hopefully this death won't completely destroy the band. That would be worse because the band instructor told me they're doing so well this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back