• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People Boycotting Oreoes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

i don't eat oreos because they are gross and have like 60 calories each and that's gross but i dont get why you'd boycott them, especially for being gay
but i'm sure these people will keep shoveling them into their mouths despite what they say

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"Homosexual 'love' is not real love."

I might not be one for the whole damn "pride" bullshit, but I'll be damned if I let someone tell me that whatever feelings I might have toward another guy isn't "real".

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
People are stupid. (not generally) but why are you going to boycott a cookie because the makers support gay marriage?

ughhhh!
but seriously, if you don't have anything nice to say - don't say it at all.
just don't eat the damn cookie anymore!

[SPOILER="]
enhanced-buzz-23466-1340719427-8.jpg
[/SPOILER]

Marriage is a beautiful thing! Even if you marry a goat. idc. Sorry but this kind of stuff heats me up :|

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
thx whoever mans oreo's fb page ur nice!!

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
i don't want to live on this planet anymore

wait can we get ALL food companies to support gay marriage so these morons can starve to death and remove themselves from the gene pool?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
This is really beyond stupid, and I up to now actually thought that the USA are a decent civilized country, not a hoard of friggin intolerant religious fundamentalists.
I do sincerely hope though that these "people" are a minority.

Seriously, intolerant stuff like this popping up severely increases my already strong disdain towards all religions and their stupid rules to oppress human beings who don't adhere to their norms from the middle ages.

Nov

Awards
If people boycott Oreos because they support gay rights, shouldn't people start boycotting Apple, Starbucks, Microsoft, Google and some other big name companies as well? Makes life pretty difficult if you ask me. 8|

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Of course though, these people won't throw away Facebook and Google, both of which openly support it.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
If people boycott Oreos because they support gay rights, shouldn't people start boycotting Apple, Starbucks, Microsoft, Google and some other big name companies as well? Makes life pretty difficult if you ask me. 8|

Don't bother dwelling about it. Idiocy will always find an excuse.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Of course though, these people won't throw away Facebook and Google, both of which openly support it.

Heh, of course, because then they would be greatly hampered in spreading their narrow-minded hate, wouldn't they?

Shawty

Awards
i don't want to live on this planet anymore

wait can we get ALL food companies to support gay marriage so these morons can starve to death and remove themselves from the gene pool?

I'd like to see this happen.

I can't believe how stupid some people can be, gay marriage is legal in my country and you don't see anyone complaining about that. Sjees people, even incestuous marriages are legal in some places but when 2 people of the same sex want to marry each other it's considered wrong. Dafuq?

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'd like to see this happen.

I can't believe how stupid some people can be, gay marriage is legal in my country and you don't see anyone complaining about that. Sjees people, even incestuous marriages are legal in some places but when 2 people of the same sex want to marry each other it's considered wrong. Dafuq?

I posted on the actual post in question.

"If God is love, then why do you hate in His name?"

i'm not even religious, but at least I know this when these so-called followers seem to have forgotten. XD

i did see one guy say he was ashamed to be christian, and another say it's a 7x stuffed oreo, what's wrong with that?

XD

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
enhanced-buzz-23466-1340719411-6.jpg

enhanced-buzz-22924-1340719725-7.jpg

lol
blasphemous assholes

And, whatever a person's views are on gay rights, that rainbow cookie looks fucking delicious. They better start selling them.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
so the first one uses the slippery slope logical fallacy, which appeals to fear.

the second is just violence, which goes against the bible saying "love thy neighbor" iirc

i almost wish christ would come back to shame these people into realizing the error of their ways

but they'd just think he was an impostor and probably kill him. with a hammer. :\

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I doubt that all of those comments originate in one country, but still --

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I doubt that all of those comments originate in one country, but still --

hilarious

also i think they probably do all come from america, considering how many of them end with something like GOD BLESS AMERICA and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back