• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People are TOO anxious for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Riku_kun said:
good...god.....
to everyone
i'm sorry. irespect you now
I'm stupid an a$$hole a b**ch okay?

and it's okie riku123 xDDD

You are female, yes? Then dress up as kairi and shake your butt at all the fanboys and they'll be pleased. xD

As for now, just say sorry to the mods, so they can close this topic before anybody else comes down and burns your wee little panties until you have to say "I'm sorry" all over again.

Riku_123

Riku_kun said:
i said it's okie^
when KH2 comes near to the date this will be mee

OMG OGM OGM....so yeah I respec everyone now...so please accept my apology.

I accept:D

Riku_123

Savior of Dawn said:
You are female, yes? Then dress up as kairi and shake your butt at all the fanboys and they'll be pleased. xD

As for now, just say sorry to the mods, so they can close this topic before anybody else comes down and burns your wee little panties until you have to say "I'm sorry" all over again.

Lmao that was funny

Savior of Dawn

Riku's Dawn said:
I'm a dude.

Well, at least you didn't point out your male genitals. <<;

I was speaking to Riku_Kun, the starter of the topic, and the one I quoted to make sure everyone knew I was speaking to her.

TheKing'sGuard

hey it's all good people overexagerate and for some they can take it in a different light. Jak 3 was a great game btw Riku_Kun. Not as good as 2 but that's just me. For Kh2 we're all fans and some are more emotional about it. It's all good and it was just a misunderstanding.

Hakumei Zero

Savior of Dawn said:
First of all, it's been four years ever since the original came out, give them a break. <<;

Second of all, nerd's hobbies are their lives as well.

Third of all, IT'S CALLED EXAGGERATION.

Fourth of all, it's rather sad that you go to the effort of actually proclaiming this, when you yourself are about as anxious as them, and have enough free time to actually post and discuss this.

:p nahhh, corecting my english... I shall bite you. But what you say is true. This game has brought alot of discussions. So can we respect it by not posting flamming comments?

Vogue AntiChrist

Website
applejaw.deviantart.com
Riku_kun said:
okie...I've noticed alot of people have said" KH is like my life" or "i'll die if I don't play it soon"
I'm sorry...but this.is.sad.
Yuh. KH2 is par tof my life, but i've waited a year or so for it. The way I kept "calm" about and not go crazy is that i've been RPing over AIM, looking at new info on KH2 and reading the forums and leaving replies. Anyone else think it's kinda sad people say that stuff?
and what have you done too keep yourself not going crazy for KH2?
And what kind of idiot thinks that they're being serious?
When someone says, "I'll die if I don't get that book" they aren't being serious.
Of course they won't die. I mean, the absense of a book, or in this case its a game, does not shut down the heart and the brain.

Get real.

Savior of Dawn

Er, well, all I can see is this turning into flame-a-palooza, even though Riku_Kun has apologized and most likely doesn't mean what she posted anymore....

I expect this to be closed shortly. <<;

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
please for the love of god..mODS come and close and thank you savior you deserve a cookie((psst mom just made some xD -gives you one- XDDD

i'm not apologizing again. okie? Okie?

yes I agree jak 3 is GREAT game but hell no it's not good as KH2.XD

Savior of Dawn

Riku_kun said:
please for the love of god..mODS come and close and thank you savior you deserve a cookie((psst mom just made some xD -gives you one- XDDD

i'm not apologizing again. okie? Okie?

yes I agree jak 3 is GREAT game but hell no it's not good as KH2.XD

No problem, I am the savior after all. xD

Oh, and Jak 2 & 3 rocked. I especially enjoy going out into the wastelands without a car and randomly shooting Supernova in Jak 3. ^^;

E

Eclipse

Riku_kun said:
Whatever. I voicing MY opinion. If they can't accept it fine.
I'll have some peple agree with me...hopefully.
btw, I'm a girl nt a "buddy"
read my explanatio there^ to answer your post.

you know what? opinions are like butts. everyone has one, but no one wants to see someone elses

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
TwilightSoulKey said:
you know what? opinions are like butts. everyone has one, but no one wants to see someone elses
you copied that from someone..I've heard of that one before!..lol.. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back