• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People are TOO anxious for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
saying "Can someone close this!" isn't the magic word to close theads!, silly.Your gonna have to contact a mod for that..

Envious

It depends on the context that you put things in.
Yeah, sure, all these people have lives outside of the Kingdom Hearts world, and I guess when they come on this site, it's like.. BAM. Their mindset goes to 'I'll die if I don't play it soon!' And then, when they get offline, they probabally don't give it a second thought.
But yeah. everyone has a right to their own oppinions, and I don't really know where I stand on this one.

Hakumei Zero

Dark Essence said:
saying "Can someone close this!" isn't the magic word to close theads!, silly.Your gonna have to contact a mod for that..

I agree, we all know the rules, mods aren't stupid. They do listen to us; we need to start acting like we should to show new members the right way of posting. Kun its okay , just try to take consideration for others opinions, look at both prespectives from both sides. See how that works out;) .

Stay Classy People

Riku_123

why the hell does it matter if some people are obbsessed with kingdom Hearts I am but im gonna be a little mean now.why were you obbsessed with Jak3 is that ok to obbssesed with that and not Kingdom Hearts,I think not!!!!:mad:
I mean does it hurt you if people are obbsessed with Kingdom Hearts but it heals you if people are obbssesed with Jak3. your just putting people who are obbsessed with it down hurting peoples feelings. and ya'know what! I dont think I could live without Kingdom Hearts2...ok now im done let flaming continue

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
First of all, it's been four years ever since the original came out, give them a break. <<;

Second of all, nerd's hobbies are their lives as well.

Third of all, IT'S CALLED EXAGGERATION.

Fourth of all, it's rather sad that you go to the effort of actually proclaiming this, when you yourself are about as anxious as them, and have enough free time to actually post and discuss this.

Riku_123

Wrath of Roxas said:
Lol Fma is awsome. And Riku 123.... That may kinda be true but man you gotta admit what you said was mean.......

yea i guess but i was really mad at my little bro and i accidently took the anger out on her...sorry Riku Kan...:(

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Riku_123 said:
why the hell does it matter if some people are obbsessed with kingdom Hearts I am but im gonna be a little mean now.why were you obbsessed with Jak3 is that ok to obbssesed with that and not Kingdom Hearts,I think not!!!!:mad:
I mean does it hurt you if people are obbsessed with Kingdom Hearts but it heals you if people are obbssesed with Jak3. your just putting people who are obbsessed with it down hurting peoples feelings. and ya'know what! I dont think I could live without Kingdom Hearts2...ok now im done let flaming continue
ahwm. i already said i was SORRY and I rspect your opinions.
but jak 3 i was obessed with ebcause I love the series. >.>

Riku_123

Riku_kun said:
ahwm. i already said i was SORRY and I rspect your opinions.
but jak 3 i was obessed with ebcause I love the series. >.>

but I just said I was sorry too:(

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
I have been waiting for 3 years now and yes by now i am obsessed and I can't believe there is only 4 weeks left of waiting i am truley excited about it and if u have a problem with people being excited thats your issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back