• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People are TOO anxious for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
okie...I've noticed alot of people have said" KH is like my life" or "i'll die if I don't play it soon"
I'm sorry...but this.is.sad.
Yuh. KH2 is par tof my life, but i've waited a year or so for it. The way I kept "calm" about and not go crazy is that i've been RPing over AIM, looking at new info on KH2 and reading the forums and leaving replies. Anyone else think it's kinda sad people say that stuff?
and what have you done too keep yourself not going crazy for KH2?

Roxas527

ya know what buddy, heres what i have to say in response to your ridiculous coment. this site if for posting news on the game not to call people who have an obsession with it sad just keep your stupid comments to urself. honestly.....

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Whatever. I voicing MY opinion. If they can't accept it fine.
I'll have some peple agree with me...hopefully.
btw, I'm a girl nt a "buddy"
read my explanatio there^ to answer your post.

Roxas527

no not likely, the people in this site are here BECAUSE theyre obsessed not to complain about it, besides what do you care if others are obsessed does it hurt you personally? please tell me what joy comes to you from insulting others about their obsession, i mean im sure youve had an obsession before so just shut up please

skilled keyblada

hey u got that ill die if i dont play kh2 soon off my last thread ........we are just expressing how much we want the game u kno.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
lol..someone's gonna flame ya! D:

It's kinda sad...maybe...I dunno!

p.s If you add a "A" in Rping..it sounds like your saying "RAPing in AIM!"..lol.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I'm not a GUY.
okie i see now okie? I feel bad got it? x.x I dunno i just wanted to make a thread I apoliogize.

I was obeesive over jak 3...so I see now ^.^ '' estoy baka
w00t japense and spainsh xD

Roxas527

oh im sure some more people want to flame before they delete the thread sorry not to be mean but you really shouldnt have started threads. think about whats gonna be said first.

Hakumei Zero

Riku_kun said:
okie...I've noticed alot of people have said" KH is like my life" or "i'll die if I don't play it soon"
I'm sorry...but this.is.sad.
Yuh. KH2 is par tof my life, but i've waited a year or so for it. The way I kept "calm" about and not go crazy is that i've been RPing over AIM, looking at new info on KH2 and reading the forums and leaving replies. Anyone else think it's kinda sad people say that stuff?
and what have you done too keep yourself not going crazy for KH2?

Well, I think when they say it; they over overexageration. I have been waiting for 2 years on this forum, and for the game to come out. I patently waited for COM, and now for KH2, I had reserve for 2 years people, yep two years.

Thanks to this site, I was able to have relief. Just don't flame please, remember things come good to those who wait.

Stay Classy People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back