• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People are TOO anxious for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Savior of Dawn said:
Actually, your analogy fails miserably in a strip bar. :cool:

in a strip bar, opinions aren't important.

Dark Essence said:
you copied that from someone..I've heard of that one before!..lol.. >_>

yes i realize that. but i thought it matched the situation quite well

E

Eclipse

Savior of Dawn said:
Except for the bouncer's. ^^;

bouncer's don't ask for opinions, they'll do what they want, they don't give a crap about what you think :cool:

E

Eclipse

i hope you realize riku kun, that you can close your own thread...go to thread tools at the top and click close thread..i think....

i tried it today and it let me...but then i opened it up again immediately :D

it may just work for threads that no one's posted in yet

wtholyf

Well I have something to say (btw hahah i just joined now so im gonna update my profile later) I agree with Riku Kun some people NEED to stop their obession with kingdom hearts 2. First of it is his opinion and if you don't like it, then why did you ever come to this board in the first place? I think you were just bored and wanted to see this guy suffer instead of questioning why he feels it's important for us to know that, you just flame him. Secondly remeber kh2 is maybe a 50-80 hour game first time around (depending on how you play). Once it comes out you'll beat it right away and be over this traumatic stress of yours and wish you weren't so obssessed earlier. The point is, if your not so hyped about it now, you will most likely (i repeat most LIKELY) a. enjoy the game much more, b. not be so sad after you beat it so many times, with that being said I'd like to know your responses to what I've just said, and please speak in a rational understandble tone, and don't make cheap remarks about me that you have no clue about. thanks!

E

Eclipse

wtholyf said:
Well I have something to say (btw hahah i just joined now so im gonna update my profile later) I agree with Riku Kun some people NEED to stop their obession with kingdom hearts 2. First of it is his opinion and if you don't like it, then why did you ever come to this board in the first place? I think you were just bored and wanted to see this guy suffer instead of questioning why he feels it's important for us to know that, you just flame him. Secondly remeber kh2 is maybe a 50-80 hour game first time around (depending on how you play). Once it comes out you'll beat it right away and be over this traumatic stress of yours and wish you weren't so obssessed earlier. The point is, if your not so hyped about it now, you will most likely (i repeat most LIKELY) a. enjoy the game much more, b. not be so sad after you beat it so many times, with that being said I'd like to know your responses to what I've just said, and please speak in a rational understandble tone, and don't make cheap remarks about me that you have no clue about. thanks!

The only people who would sign up on an addicting, useless forum that satisfies boredom and thirst for kingdom hearts are the obssesive fans that play it, so basically, you aren't completely in love with kingdom hearts, why are you here. isn't a kingdom hearts forum---the place where obsessed weirdos like ourselves can come in here and talk about it and how excited we are because our dog doesn't wanna hear it? exactly. basically, only the strongest kingdom hearts fans would join a forum.

example

i think dragon ball z is kool
but i'm not obsessed
in fact, i don't love it so much that i would even dare join a forum about it

but i love kingdom hearts, i'm not obsessed with it to death, but i have been waiting for it for a few years. and only now am i hyped about it because it is coming. but i join this forum. why? because no one else wants to hear about it, but this site has people that love it and like it, like me, and come here to talk about it, and love it and like it like me. I think it's bad to be addicted to something...as it's not good to be addicted to anything. but i love this forum and i love kingdom hearts. so basically, if your not a "die hard kingdom hearts fan" why are you even here? every other "not-so-in-love normal" kingdom hearts fan..that is not in love with it like us...aren't on these forums. So basically, the conclusion i've come to is

no offense

if you're a die-hard kh fan-----you are gonna be on these forums

if you are not-----why are you even here?

P.S. Welcome to the forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back