• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Penny Dreadful

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
[video=youtube;s17fb7c6zwU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s17fb7c6zwU[/video]​

Who else will be watching this quality drama when the new season airs in a couple months? I'm obsessed. If you haven't watched the first two seasons already, make time. Eva Green is queen.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
i hear this show is gay, who can vouch for that and explain just how much

EDIT: lolol to be clear, i am legitimately asking about the amount of homosexual content in this show because i, a queer person, care about that sort of thing

Last edited:

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com
i hear this show is gay, who can vouch for that and explain just how much

EDIT: lolol to be clear, i am legitimately asking about the amount of homosexual content in this show because i, a queer person, care about that sort of thing

This is ridiculous. I'm telling you, as a gay man myself, you shouldn't watch something just because it might have gay content. You should watch something because it's ...good. That being said, I think if you invested even one season, you'd be pleasantly surprised.

Also, weeks old news: this show is now cancelled. I won't link any articles on it, because they're mostly spoilerific. Needless to say, my heart is broken.

Also, you can watch the first two seasons on Netflix.

Also, rumors about another network picking up the show / petitions to bring the show back on another network are already swirling about. ;p

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
what's wrong with looking for content with da gays? it's not like he's saying he only ever exclusively looks at stuff with da homosex u a l s

also the article i've read with the creator state that this was meant to the be the end since even before the last season started so it wasn't canceled, it just ended.

not that i 100% believe he meant this be the case from the start given how it all played out, but it does seems likely given it was john logan's first tv show ever

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com
what's wrong with looking for content with da gays? it's not like he's saying he only ever exclusively looks at stuff with da homosex u a l s

Are you serious...

I'm gay. Obviously, I don't think looking for gay content is wrong. However, just because something "omg haz gay characterz in it" doesn't mean it merits watching. There's a lot of crap media out there with and without gay characters (that paints them in a stereotypical and / or negative light, or the material is just terrible).

I really am not swallowing the bit about it purposefully ending. Sure, creators and writers can have 'backup' plans so that it can 'end well' for the viewership, but I think it was an arc that merely drew to a close and that there were certainly visions for a longer future on air.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
but you can't know if it is worth watching unless you check it out

checkmate commie scum

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
This is ridiculous. I'm telling you, as a gay man myself, you shouldn't watch something just because it might have gay content. You should watch something because it's ...good.
I'm gay. Obviously, I don't think looking for gay content is wrong. However, just because something "omg haz gay characterz in it" doesn't mean it merits watching. There's a lot of crap media out there with and without gay characters (that paints them in a stereotypical and / or negative light, or the material is just terrible).
tumblr_o6vdkyS6x51ugvzu5o1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back