• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pen Tab Sessions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Aaannd of course photobucket decides to screw me over. Dammit... Well whatever.

Anyway, here's the upcoming new entry for [ AstonisheD / AmazeD ] the one the big hair...

baf21c3a9321106e97d71f9667ebde11.jpg

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
And here we are with another character entry!

Visual Novel Project Character Entry number 5:

Virgilia DeLune
One of the main characters in my story [ AstonisheD / AmazeD ], Walter’s childhood friend and the headstrong leader of the Delinquent Club.

But first let's see her Prototype Portrait...

fa539e755fcfe5c498e07531765f4ebb.jpg

yep....

Full Quality Link

(With and without her Kanabo Club)

And her Expression Study

Full Quality link

Last edited:

Ruby Rose

Ooooh!!! Vee looked awesome! :O And the hair--THE HAIR! Is she wearing a ponytail? or is her hair just messy like that? Anyway, I love her hair. I almost forgot that her body was riddled with scars but I never imagined that it would be that much.

And she looked so adorable in her casual clothes, and so modest that I'm kinda torn now between Vee and Thea. I imagine Vee would act more womanly whenever she's around Walter.

And the face rework for Kurome looked so much better. She looked more natural, and that laugh expression felt warm, just as described in your story.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Thank you! Yes, she has her hair pony-tailed. and as you can see her ponytail is so voluminous that she looked like she has a Heavy Metal hairstyle. I'm surprised how well she turned out to be honest, by far, to me, she's the prettiest of the cast I've drawn yet. (Despite her scars and disheveled outlook.)

So here's the characters illustrated so far, along with the series' official Title card (which I will be adding at the first page of the thread in Creative Writing.)

Higher Quality Link

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
zdRWLu8.jpg

"Main squeeze is mine. What you gonna do now, thot?"

Just what I was thinking when drawing this gesture. Haha.

I have thought of adding some gestures unto the expressions, mostly hand gestures. I may have to do it other characters too.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
VpYyTic.jpg

Still working on her open-arm gesture. Now here's Nobuki with her Parasol Pose. Took me all afternoon, because this is the first time I've drawn an object-related pose. It was tricky to line up the arms together, I had to get someone to pose for me.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Nobuki is so beautiful! I really love the parasol pose you drew her in! And that's amazing you were able to draw a pose like that from having someone in real life pose for you! Are you going to color her in eventually?

Also, she's terrifying with her eyes wide open. It's incredibly creepy. o.o I wouldn't want to go anywhere near her at all. *shudders*

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Nobuki is so beautiful! I really love the parasol pose you drew her in! And that's amazing you were able to draw a pose like that from having someone in real life pose for you! Are you going to color her in eventually?

Also, she's terrifying with her eyes wide open. It's incredibly creepy. o.o I wouldn't want to go anywhere near her at all. *shudders*

Yes, yes, and yes. I'm just currently fleshing out her details now. She would 3 static poses, namely this one, the open-armed one, and the normal one. And frankly I'm torn between the parasol pose and normal pose which of them am I gonna color. Yeah the parasol pose is so hard that I had to redrew it from scratch and have my wife position her arms like that, lol.

And you know how Nobuki always have these cackle fits whenever she's around Walter? Expression Number 6 is her witch laughing face.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
vvxDT3l.jpg

AZKhjkw.jpg

ZMdh645.jpg

And then finally, done with the three poses. With their respective shadings. Whew, I gotta say Nobuki might be the hardest character I've drawn in the [ AstonisheD / AmazeD ] series so far. But it turned out well and I'm really proud of it.

And now... on to coloring! With Kurome and Vee side-by-side with Nobuki.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
All I gotta say is that her witch laughter is terrifying. lol.

Also, Nobuki is stunning in her normal pose as well because, my eyes get drawn easily to her dress; I really like her dress as well. Along with her relax posture. Admittedly, the one with her open arms kind of scares me with that expression on her face; it's almost like she's plotting something terrible. lol. You should definitely be proud of it because, all three drawings are stunning in their own individual way. And I'm seriously impressed that you can put that much detail into her repeatedly! It looks like a lot of work to draw! But I do look forward to the coloring you'll do of her. And it'll be awesome to see Kurome and Vee by her side. :D

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards

Finally done. Full Resolution Here

Nobuki Aoda, the third of the Three Goddesses of YSU. Also known as the Witch of the Night, and Goddess of Misfortune.

She is often seen donning a grand black dress. If was said that if you see her her usual black dress, she deems you insignificant and irrelevant. But if you see her in a beautiful white dress, then it would either mean she is fatally attracted to you, or out to get you. Hence her epithet, "The Goddess of Misfortune", as seeing her with the slightest glance in a white dress brings about deathly misfortunes.
(Continued in Walter's Notes no. 560 in [ AstonisheD / AmazeD ])

Only Virgilia and Kurome, her former colleagues see her in the white dress. And of course, her superior Ruger Kings and recently, Walter himself.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
*Involuntarily shivers at Nobuki in her white dress.* She's so scary! D: Perhaps that's why I don't like white dresses all that much deep down inside. lol. xD Has seen one too many horror movies with white clothes being used by terrifying things that hide in dark places, such as a well.

It's quite as beautiful as her black dress! She's still quite stunning no matter how you look at her. Except for the creepy as **** smile on her face.

Your new project?! I'm so excited. It looks like an epic fight scene based on the sneak preview of it! :D It's so flashy!

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
*Involuntarily shivers at Nobuki in her white dress.* She's so scary! D: Perhaps that's why I don't like white dresses all that much deep down inside. lol. xD Has seen one too many horror movies with white clothes being used by terrifying things that hide in dark places, such as a well.

It's quite as beautiful as her black dress! She's still quite stunning no matter how you look at her. Except for the creepy as **** smile on her face.

Your new project?! I'm so excited. It looks like an epic fight scene based on the sneak preview of it! :D It's so flashy!

Thing is, I kinda based that specific feature of Nobuki's in an urban legend/folk tale back at my home country. So basically, Nobuki is a living malevolent entity.

And speaking of the new project...

ENTER THE GODDESSES

Full View

Version 2:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Version 2 full resolution

Tsuyu Tsuyu

Thing is, I kinda based that specific feature of Nobuki's in an urban legend/folk tale back at my home country. So basically, Nobuki is a living malevolent entity.

And speaking of the new project...

ENTER THE GODDESSES

Full View

Version 2:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Version 2 full resolution

You know your style reminds me of the heavily-inked eyecatch screens from Gurren Lagann. Every piece had really good anatomy going to them.

And the faces! Oh my god, the expression shots are so cute. And I like the angry expressions really brought about the raw emotion these characters portray. Most artists nowadays tend to hold back when drawing a screaming or angry expression to preserve the character's visual appeal, but here you really take it all out.

I mean if I was angry and screaming at the skies, my face would look like that.

And btw, are these all from a story or fanfiction?

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards

You know your style reminds me of the heavily-inked eyecatch screens from Gurren Lagann. Every piece had really good anatomy going to them.

And the faces! Oh my god, the expression shots are so cute. And I like the angry expressions really brought about the raw emotion these characters portray. Most artists nowadays tend to hold back when drawing a screaming or angry expression to preserve the character's visual appeal, but here you really take it all out.

I mean if I was angry and screaming at the skies, my face would look like that.

And btw, are these all from a story or fanfiction?

Ah thank you so much for the kind words. Yes all of these designs are official art of my ongoing story [ AstonisheD / AmazeD ]. You can check it out if you want. :) It had just concluded the first season.

Ah yes ahaha! I was hoping someone would notice, yes, most of my style (just the shading style anyway) are inspired by Gainax/Studio Trigger. I just love the stylish 1 shade shadows they have going on, not majorly to emphasize the dark tone but also make the character stand out. I had just recently picked up this style... so... I am still working on it.

Anyway thanks for all the feedback! Now that I'm done with the art thread for now, I'm gonna focus next on getting those translated chapters of GOETIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back