• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pen Tab Sessions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kounelli

Awards
I really enjoy your artwork, it's very nice! I love how crisp the line-art is, and how well you made the lines thicker in some places and thinner in other places. That was always one of my weaknesses when it came to line-art, so it's nice to see some more examples of that!

The details are gorgeous on your latest piece, I love how there are so many things to pay attention to! If you ever color it I would love to check it out!

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Your artwork is mouth dropping amazing and incredible! Especially how clean it looks in detail. <3 I wanna say my favorites are the New OC, cause I love the rose symbol on the left hand corner. I also happen to like Black Strider. Your characters make me think they're in a mech like universe with all the armor/gadgets they were, which look really cool. :O I also love the weaponry you've made for all of them too! The before and after pictures are also really cool, cause I like seeing where you go with your concept art. And the colored one you did in your op is stunning with all of the detail. The girl looks real to me. Although, I wonder if she's from a video game? :3 Overall, keep at it cause it's really cool seeing your art! I'll have to check out your DeviantArt sometime!

Ah yes, those are some pretty old works of mine. I made those when I was still on the RP'ing scene. And the guy with a with the cap is actually the first concept of my OC, Alt way back in 2013. And truth be told I always liked the Cyber-punk theme in my works, it's a recurring theme both on my fanfics and art.

I really enjoy your artwork, it's very nice! I love how crisp the line-art is, and how well you made the lines thicker in some places and thinner in other places. That was always one of my weaknesses when it came to line-art, so it's nice to see some more examples of that!

The details are gorgeous on your latest piece, I love how there are so many things to pay attention to! If you ever color it I would love to check it out!

Ah thank you. I always use thick lines to details that're easily over-looked and make them pop-out with the rest of the details. Giving that Embroidered/Engraved/Emblazoned feel to it, make the motif more visible.

And each piece I make, I just imagine them what would they be like if they were 3d or what if they were made into a sculpt figurine. I always take inspiration to those.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
A new project I've been working on, the main character of my work [ AstoniseD / AmazeD ], Walter Olven. Still a Work in Progress

Walt2.jpg

Ruby Rose

Oh my... My my my my... Husbando material right there! XD He reminds me of Neptune Vasilias from RWBY.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I love the color editions you've made to Walter and Kurome. <3 Kurome's purple hair is my favorite part about her because, it's so her. I forgot Walter had a streak of white hair, but he's looking good~ I love the details you put into their clothes because, they look like something you'd see in a graphic novel or comic book. <3 Nicely done on the artwork, TyrantRaver. ;3

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I love your designs they remind me of the blazblue franchise but also oddly of the designs I've seen in FF14: a realm reborn and do you remember me? you did that chibi of my OC for your RP

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Ah yes of course. The chibi with the katana.

----------------------

Here's the colored ver. of Thea Eissen:

VNTheaColored.jpg

And then here's the latest addition to the [ AstonisheD / AmazeD ] character roster. Walter calls her, "Atha" or "The Woman in Red", one that gave our protagonist the power.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Armored (Battle Mode) and her Unarmored form.

AthaExpressions.jpg

Since she doesn't have a face (being one of the manifestations of the Cosmic Will), I figured she would express her emotions through gestures.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The Woman in Red is spectacular. <3 I love her armor and her cosmic will the most. The cosmic manifestation of her is incredibly expressive through her own body language. You've done a wonderful job expressing her. And Thea is a beauty. <3

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
I'd like to tell you guys about to what I call "prototyping" or basically a mock-up. Before I draw a certain character, in this case the characters of my story: [ AstonisheD / AmazeD ].

I get a game with a create-a-character feature and basically just make their 3D counterpart first. To get the idea of their "base appearance", or what they will look like. Then from that base appearance, I start working on their final design. These my pending mock-ups for the rest of the roster of my story. Since we already have Walter, Kurome, and Thea.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back