• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pen Tab Sessions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Warning! NSFW (maybe)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

With all these ladies on the spotlight, I think it's fair for Walter to have one too. (Just don't show this to the other girls in SA Brigade)

OKAY! Enough distractions! Chapter 2 of GOETIA comes out next week. I have to focus on writing next.

Ruby Rose

Warning! NSFW (maybe)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

With all these ladies on the spotlight, I think it's fair for Walter to have one too. (Just don't show this to the other girls in SA Brigade)

OKAY! Enough distractions! Chapter 2 of GOETIA comes out next week. I have to focus on writing next.

NNOOOOOOooooooooooo....
tumblr_nnlf8qSkMa1rdilz7o1_500.gif

*Ahem*

Excuse me... *whistles~*

uiZGgi5.jpg

Ruby Rose

Wow thank you! *sets wallpaper*

Thing is, I kinda based that specific feature of Nobuki's in an urban legend/folk tale back at my home country. So basically, Nobuki is a living malevolent entity.

And speaking of the new project...

ENTER THE GODDESSES

Full View

Version 2:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Version 2 full resolution

Also wow wow wow... Nobuki looked creepy as I expected her to be. And this is just bad-ass seeing them finally together side-by-side with their respective vignettes. Especially Kurome and Vee looking bad-ass with theirs. I love this.

Kurome's face looked different, did she got a rework apart from Thea? She looks nicer now.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Okay maybe I take it back when I said "Nothing too grand.". I had to rework Kurome from scratch, because apparently the copyright whispered behind me and said "tsk tsk tsk."

Anyway, here's her complete overhaul with poses.
bfwEu7A.jpg
[Complete Link]

And her new colored version.

__astonished___amazed___hinokami_kurome_by_ulthranetheblack-dbwatos.jpg

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
And here she is, Ailana Lotton.

One of the members of the SA Brigade.

She's the Club Idol, and the Spokesperson of the club. A celebrity in YSU and in the Superhero Community, she seemed to have an unknown past with Walter that she kept being ominous about.

vnailanacolor_by_ulthranetheblack-dbx9x99.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back