• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pen Tab Sessions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Hey guys, since my RP buddies had already seen most of my works. I think I would like to share this in the Art forums as well. :)

Links, [due to links and image limit per post, I'll just list it all here. Just add http:// on the each link provided]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

As was stated in the thread title, I mainly use my trust-worthy pen tab with me. Since I got it back in 2012, I never let it go ever since. I sometimes do colored works but mainly I specialize in line arts. :) If you guys wanna see more of my works you can click the link on my Sig. :)

Last edited:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Your first two pics aren't showing up, bro. Although the third one isn't too bad. I find Elizabeth's proportions to be slightly off. She was definitely more curvy in Infinite, and you seem to have made here a washboard here. I feel like she has no dimension, since her chest is set quite high, and her breasts are way too large. Sorry, I tend to be very critical of people who redraw characters. It's not bad by any means, in fact you are better than I am with drawing, but I have an eye for detail and it's a lot of little things.

EDIT: They showed up. Must have been my internet. I like your version of Lara. Very stylized, which is good. Except her body shape is strange. I feel like her torso is missing lines, and so one side of her chest is much larger than the other, which creates an odd symmetry. *Why am I noticing all these breast issues, jeez*

I like the middle one a lot. It feels like a futuristic monster hunter character.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Hey thanks for the feedback. Yeah female anatomy is probably my weakest link. I avoid drawing them in a stereotypical Butt-out pose as much as possible. And speaking of which here's my next OC project as of now.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Hey thanks for the feedback. Yeah female anatomy is probably my weakest link. I avoid drawing them in a stereotypical Butt-out pose as much as possible. And speaking of which here's my next OC project as of now.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I hate drawing women that way too. I also don't like making them overly busty. But sometimes you have to exaggerate curves enough, because I spent all afternoon working on female anatomy, and then it looked like a dude, with boobs. So, I had to scrap it. There's always the fine line between appropriate and sexual, so, you just have to pick more natural poses.

Also, nice skeleton you got there! How'd you get such a good head shape?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well believe it or not... I use a piece of grape as head shape reference. No, I am not kidding. And for the whole body I use a custom-made pose doll.

I need one of those. I'll be going to the mall tomorrow, I might pick one up! The grape thing is a great idea, man.

Ruby Rose

Oh my goodness, your style is amaze-balls! *.* Are you open for commish? I would like something to be drawn. :D

Ruby Rose

Heh... thanks :D well I am a little busy. But... I suppose one commission won't hurt. But it'll take some time tho, would that be okay?

Yes! Yes please! Umm... Hang on. Here:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Here you go! :D Colored or not, I'll be fine with it! :D

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Goodness, that's one detailed description lol XD

I like what you're going for in this character. Tell you what, forget the commission, just gonna do it out of good will, since I like this character, deal?

Ruby Rose

*gasp*! Really? OMG, yas pls. >:3 I'll just PM you the additional details, sir! :3

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Very Bayonetta. Albeit less... everything that makes Bayonetta over the top. I dig it.

xiaojen7

The second photo looks so epic, it's my favorite one out of the three

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Your artwork is mouth dropping amazing and incredible! Especially how clean it looks in detail. <3 I wanna say my favorites are the New OC, cause I love the rose symbol on the left hand corner. I also happen to like Black Strider. Your characters make me think they're in a mech like universe with all the armor/gadgets they were, which look really cool. :O I also love the weaponry you've made for all of them too! The before and after pictures are also really cool, cause I like seeing where you go with your concept art. And the colored one you did in your op is stunning with all of the detail. The girl looks real to me. Although, I wonder if she's from a video game? :3 Overall, keep at it cause it's really cool seeing your art! I'll have to check out your DeviantArt sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back