• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Peeper's Weekly lineart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peeper

I started doing lineart about two-three weeks ago, and since then I have found it easier to draw with a mouse than by hand.

I have also found it is something that I am quickly growing a knack for. I may not be world class, but I think I'm at a pretty good point for having only started this less than a month ago.

NOTE: Always use 'View Image' in your left click menu for best quality.

Self Portrait 3 hours in Paint.net
figure1i.png

figure2.png

figure4.png

This will be biweekly if I get lazy or caught up in God of War..... again. Likewise I may update more frequently if I get motivated.

If anyone is interested, you can see my progress over the past month on my devart page: JPeeper

There is also a picture on my devart, which was my first attempt at non chibi lineart. It's called Singing Grenadines

I do commissions which you can look for more information on at my devart page.

I DO take requests. Can't get rusty, wanna get better, ya know.

june

and u draw/paint it with mouse :O
and when I have a tablet since a year ago and I still can't draw properly, sue me D:

going back to ur drawing, its pretty funny I must say
and about proportions... I only can criticise that the left leg is a bit short compared to the right one, I know it is ..bended (is that the rght word D: )

Peeper

and u draw/paint it with mouse :O
and when I have a tablet since a year ago and I still can't draw properly, sue me D:

going back to ur drawing, its pretty funny I must say
and about proportions... I only can criticise that the left leg is a bit short compared to the right one, I know it is ..bended (is that the rght word D: )

Well, it is ridiculously easy especially since Highlight below:

I Cheat like a cheating cheater who cheats

I use the line tool at it's smallest size and overlap it in places where the lines would be thicker if they had been drawn by hand. then I make a few extra layers under it and draw connecting lines in lighter shades of gray in places where I want a line to be, but don't want it so dark that it looks solid instead of like the wrinkle or crease I want it to be.

Tablets are garbage. All they are is a pad that you draw on, only it's harder because you have to look at the screen while drawing and have to be super careful about how much pressure you put on it. They lag, and alot of them don't work with certain offbrand programs. Plus, they are incredibly hard to get used to if you buy a cheaper one.

You can't tell, but the leg is actually not as long as it looks. Most of that leg is meant to be ass. Right from the bottom if the right shoe is where the leg starts.

But I agree, the proportions are off. I'll get better though.

Also it's Bent. Bended would have to be used in a sentence like on bended knee. Bent would be used in a sentence like, I bent over to pick up my shoe.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
The body seems so disproportionately huge, it's really throws it off for me.

Peeper

The body seems so disproportionately huge, it's really throws it off for me.

If it makes you feel better...I - ...I have a tiny head.....:C

NOTE: Always use 'View Image' in your left click menu for best quality.

Athena
15 hours in Paint.net

sketcht.png

assassinme.png

I'm not even going to attempt to color this right now. My fingers hurt so mother loveing bad.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
If it takes you 15 hours to create lineart of this quality, you might want to consider an alternative.

Peeper

If it takes you 15 hours to create lineart of this quality, you might want to consider an alternative.

Why thank you sweetheart. Considering that I was completely unable to do this last month, I'll take that as a compliment. :D

Peeper

15 hours D:? are u a perfectionist?

I deleted her at least seven times. I'm still not happy with how improportionate she is, but If I kept on redoing her, she'd never have been finished. I'm still tweaking her actually.

My problem is that I lack experience in this, so it'll be awhile before I can do better and do things like this in a few hours instead of fifteen.

I consider this a step in the right direction. It's something to be proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back