• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Peace See you June 6

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Well due to some bad stuff and some snitching neighbors Im grounded for 3 months have to leave. Also Im moving to another country so I want to build up as much of a social status as I have where I currently live which will take a while. But I will be dropping by every now and then.

So goodbye people I love most of ya. Be back June 6

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
What country are you immigrating to, and from where, exactly?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Ah, the frozen expanse of Canada, home to quality maple syrup, two-dollar coins, and bagged milk.
I wish you fair tidings on your voyage, and that you come across many a friend and companion in your new home.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Ah, the frozen expanse of Canada, home to quality maple syrup, two-dollar coins, and bagged milk.
I wish you fair tidings on your voyage, and that you come across many a friend and companion in your new home.

Bagged milk?? But thanks anyway. My life is ruined though Im gonna be ruled by some old saggy boobed lady(the queen)

And Gatorade, I gotta keep that on the down low if you know what I mean. And Canada is one of the very few places whose economy isnt shit right now.

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Bagged milk??

Yes, indeed; here's a visual if you're in need of one:

879736-Milk_in_bags_instead_of_bottles-Province_of_Ontario.jpg

It's a much more economical and environmentally-friendly method of shipping milk, as the bags are easier recycled than the American jugs and cartons.
A small hole is snipped in the corner, and the bag is not emptied into, but placed inside of a pitcher, from which it is poured for the family's enjoyment.
I've a great deal of Canadian relatives, so I'm a tad more informed of their culture than the average American.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Are you escaping from the law?! Snitching neighbors cause you to leave the country? That's pretty wicked yo.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I don't remember you, but your on my friends list though.

Good luck. Be sure not to freeze.

Back