• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Peace Homies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brainy_pigeon

tsukiusagimochi said:
Well, i wouldnt call Kingdom Hearts 2 a failure, but in my opinion the first one was better, the cut scenes wasnt as long and Kingdom Hearts 1 had more of that great feeling. I gave Kingdom Hearts 2 a 8/10

I think KH1 was better too. Also, there was more storyline in the Disney worlds too. I don't think in KH2 there was any of the real storyline in the Disney worlds.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Close this Thread!!!! I'm sick of people complaining! People were complaining about the first game! And there may have been people who said they didn't like KH2, but alot said they did!!! If you don't like it, get off the KINGDOM HEARTS 2 section!!!! Plus, if people didn't look at spoilers, speed through the game, or played it on proud mode, they might have liked the game better!!! The game didn't suck in my opinion! And to me the story was deeper and darker!! Plus the battle system made the game fun!!! So back off KH2!!!! (And the ending was way better!) I mean i was mad when Sora didn't go home in KH1. But KH2, he did!!!

Mickey Killer

soraworldseen said:
Close this Thread!!!! I'm sick of people complaining! People were complaining about the first game! And there may have been people who said they didn't like KH2, but alot said they did!!! If you don't like it, get off the KINGDOM HEARTS 2 section!!!! Plus, if people didn't look at spoilers, speed through the game, or played it on proud mode, they might have liked the game better!!! The game didn't suck in my opinion! And to me the story was deeper and darker!! Plus the battle system made the game fun!!! So back off KH2!!!! (And the ending was way better!) I mean i was mad when Sora didn't go home in KH1. But KH2, he did!!!

Whoah, cool it down, Charlie Brown! It's OK to have problems with this game.
I personally thought the first game was superior, too. But KH2 is still fun.

C

Charlie

Rikora said:
Yo guys imma say it straight up....

Close this thread. do whatever, but i have just got to say,

KH2 was a failure.....

I tried and tried to like it, but it just couldnt happen, i beat the game faster than i can eat 4 dinners, like really, my play time was 17 hours.

Imma take a break from all the kh2 stuff...

Peace

- Rikora

The unknown race!

This is 100% your solid opinion -But this is mine:
-I think that KH-2 is only TRULY a failure if you choose to make it that way, otherwise to me the game is an adventure within itself. But you know what? Everyone plays the game differently, so go on and take you're break-But chances are (like the fan that everyone is on this site), you're going to be surprised at exactly HOW LONG you manage to take a break from it

& Besides, it's never too late to try playing another game -Or rather going into another section

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
soraworldseen said:

The only ones who think KH2 is the worst game ever made are the KH fans who complained like mad monkeys from hell about the things in KH1. Do you realize Sora as a character is ruined thanks to people's complaints? And the reason Nomura added more cutscenes is because people complained that Sora was weak because he didn't talk that much( yeah, stupid reason, but that's the truth). The battle system has GoW like elements because everyone complained about how the battle system was too slow and Sora is a weakling because his attacks are slow. So Nomura changed that. However, I have found out in KH2 that you can tone down Sora's fighting ability so it would be the as in KH1( if anyone wants more info on how to do this, just ask me. It makes the game more challenging since Sora fights similiar to the way he does in Kh1).

Mickey Killer

King Sora_Strife said:
The only ones who think KH2 is the worst game ever made are the KH fans who complained like mad monkeys from hell about the things in KH1. Do you realize Sora as a character is ruined thanks to people's complaints? And the reason Nomura added more cutscenes is because people complained that Sora was weak because he didn't talk that much( yeah, stupid reason, but that's the truth). The battle system has GoW like elements because everyone complained about how the battle system was too slow and Sora is a weakling because his attacks are slow. So Nomura changed that. However, I have found out in KH2 that you can tone down Sora's fighting ability so it would be the as in KH1( if anyone wants more info on how to do this, just ask me. It makes the game more challenging since Sora fights similiar to the way he does in Kh1).

I never did understand why they said that. I thought his slow(not really) attacks made you think and plan ahead, especially against the bosses. Oh, and I toned him down too so he'd play like in part 1.:)

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
King Sora_Strife said:

I had no complaints on the first KH. I had no problem with the battle system at all, and I didn't think Sora or any other characters needed to be changed.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
King Sora_Strife said:

I still have no idea even after that one thread you made on how we the fans ruined Sora. This battle system is a lot more fun to play. The bosses just stayed a bit the same. They needed harder bosses. Sora has grown as a gaming character and a person in this game. You post that we ruined Sora, but he wasn't ruined at all. I believe, if we had more Sephiroth caliber bosses, the game would be much more fun. I don't mean 15 health bars and practically unstoppable, but more bosses who fight at the same level. Sora is the same old Sora except his style of clothing and way he fights. He's just older and with age comes a different thought style. I believe the current fight system keeps with this growing because Sora has had the keyblade for some time. He's learning how to use it. Think of Sora like a normal person with a sword. As time goes by, he's going to learn how to wield it faster and more precisely. It's not really a problem with Sora in my opinion. It's a problem with who he's fighting.

Dark mage231

nowhere and everywhere sometimes at the same time
soraworldseen said:

Yeah man calm down it's really one's opinion if people don't like it respect that decision but I thought it was great but I felt it was to short and we should really close this thread

pokeman54

King Sora_Strife said:

where exactly does it say this? nomura didn't comply to every little wish that the fans made, y'know. nomura most likely planned out the whole story before making kingdom hearts, just like how george lucas planned out everything before making star wars! anyways...toning down the game does...what? it makes sora less articulate and mobile, doesn't it? why would you want that?

pokeman54

yay, a double post!

Ty Leonheart said:
this might sound mean but all you dumbasses saying you hate KH2 this is a KH2 thread

T_T dude, get this through your head. its not the KiNgDoM hEaRtS 2 lOvErZ tHrEaD!!!

and if you had been listening to what everyone's said so far, mostly all of them have been saying that the game was okay, but it could have been better. an OKAY game. OKAY is far from BAD.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
This thread purpose does not really match the nameof the thread. But still, in my opinion what a failure is, is that a failure is a failure when one gives up. Or what tsukiusagimochi said "A game is a failure when a person thinks it is". Its just what the person thinks of the game, you don't need to go past flame and straight to obliterate the person. It won't solve anything if you keep flaming th person. Besides weren't there a thread like this?

Mickey Killer

pokeman54 said:
yay, a double post!

T_T dude, get this through your head. its not the KiNgDoM hEaRtS 2 lOvErZ tHrEaD!!!

and if you had been listening to what everyone's said so far, mostly all of them have been saying that the game was okay, but it could have been better. an OKAY game. OKAY is far from BAD.

Exactly. This game is fun, but it's far from perfect.
Just because we have complaints about it doesn't mean we hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back