• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Peace Homies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman54

xCursedXRebellionx said:
1.) You get a secret ending.
2.) It's a little thing called Side Quests, Pokeman, and every game has them
3.) You are cool if you actually complete Jiminy's Journal and getting everything, for it can take a while and it can be tough. Don't say you got everything, cause by the way you're acting, I know there's no way you did everything.

-_- gosh, all this mindless bickering...

1) i can see the secret ending on youtube
2)T_T...so what?
3) sure, that'll make me popular. and i didn't say that I completed it either. stop assuming that i say these things, whoever you are.

bottom line is, kingdom hearts 2 is an okay game, but not as good as i would have hoped. there. that's my opinion. no use in changing it. please, no more bickering!!!

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I'm not bickering, I'm contradicting what you said earlier, and congrats on answering them. Although I do agree that the game holds the title of "Half Decent."

E

Eclipse

^^^ and THAT right there is complete truth. It's an OKAY game

If you dont like the game just dont play it.......its simple

and that had to do with.....what?

If people don't like it, they won't play it, so what?

i LIKE the game, i think it's an OKAY game, but it had many flaws to it as well =/

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
^ Yeah it's a good game. It was a great game when I first played it IMO but ever since I first beat it I've had no urge to replay the game.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Eclipse said:
^^^ and THAT right there is complete truth. It's an OKAY game

and that had to do with.....what?

If people don't like it, they won't play it, so what?

i LIKE the game, i think it's an OKAY game, but it had many flaws to it as well =/

I have seen many threads that people say that KHII sucks and complain ...If someone thinks that KHII isnt a good game i cant find any reason why he plays it.....what is so difficult to understand..

Haruko

I felt the same way. When It came out I was so happy, I beat it quickly. I still like the game it is one of my top still :p . .I think what happened with most people is that they were so excited about the game coming out, after so long. When they finally got it they expected more. Its kind of like the old saying "the chase is better then the catch" with some people.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Haruko said:
I felt the same way. When It came out I was so happy, I beat it quickly. I still like the game it is one of my top still :p . .I think what happened with most people is that they were so excited about the game coming out, after so long. When they finally got it they expected more. Its kind of like the old saying "the chase is better then the catch" with some people.

Yeah, I agree completely. I like KH2 except the story. It's still on my top list, but I've had no urge to play it in a while, mainly for the reasons stated above.

Haruko

In the storyline needed more romance to it. Thats what I think. SE should know that love sells. Really though it really didn't seem like Sora loved Kairi as much as the first . Maybe thats just me though I might be the only one who thinks that.

pokeman54

Oblivion wielder said:
I have seen many threads that people say that KHII sucks and complain ...If someone thinks that KHII isnt a good game i cant find any reason why he plays it.....what is so difficult to understand..

T_T there's one thing you don't understand.

you don't know that a game sucks until after you've played it. in order to know ANYTHING about a game, you'd have to had played it. that's why these threads don't make any sense to you.

A Mere Shell

I for one love Kingdom Hearts so much. i loved Kingdom Hearts 2 but not as much as i thought i would. When i was kh and watched the ending, i felt weird inside like i wanted more and that it was touching, When i finished Kh2 i was like o.k., thats really great, now how come i dont have the same great feeling that i had when i finished the first one.
Ok a lot has improved in the second one.I personally think that the game wasnt rushed, and that Nomura had all the time he needed i mean 4 frickin years!! He could have made it better.
Now stop flaming this guy for saying his opinion, cuz there are many others who feel the same way but just dont want to admit it

brainy_pigeon

I guess I was a little disappointed with the game. To me it felt like there was only story at the beginning and the end. I reallly didn't like all of the filler there was in the game. But, I still like KH2 nonetheless.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I'm going to try to make this short because it's all very pointless to try to tell someone why a game didn't suck or why it did when they've already made their opinion on it. PS2 is on it's last leg technologically. Games like Kingdom Hearts are growing past the restraints of PS2. That's partially why PS3 was created. Not only to please fans but also to please the people who provide Sony with games. If Kingdom Hearts had more disk space, it could've been truly amazing. In interviews, Nomura talks about how he'd have a lot of trouble adding extras to a Final Mix version because the game itself took up so much disk space. I'd also have to say that being sick the way he was will definitely affect how a game turns out.

brainy_pigeon

Sora_HeroOfLight said:
Well, I'm going to try to make this short because it's all very pointless to try to tell someone why a game didn't suck or why it did when they've already made their opinion on it. PS2 is on it's last leg technologically. Games like Kingdom Hearts are growing past the restraints of PS2. That's partially why PS3 was created. Not only to please fans but also to please the people who provide Sony with games. If Kingdom Hearts had more disk space, it could've been truly amazing. In interviews, Nomura talks about how he'd have a lot of trouble adding extras to a Final Mix version because the game itself took up so much disk space. I'd also have to say that being sick the way he was will definitely affect how a game turns out.

Now that I think about it, maybe that's the reason there was a lot of filler. Maybe they couldn't fit any more story in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back