• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Peace Homies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Yo guys imma say it straight up....

Close this thread. do whatever, but i have just got to say,

KH2 was a failure.....

I tried and tried to like it, but it just couldnt happen, i beat the game faster than i can eat 4 dinners, like really, my play time was 17 hours.

Imma take a break from all the kh2 stuff...

Peace

- Rikora

The unknown race!

i partially agree.

There are DEFINITELY better games than kh2, nomura could have done WAY better with this game and it was wayy to overhyped

the only people blinded from this truth are over-excited under-housebroken fanboys.

Seriously, there are better games.

Though there is one awesome thing, they came out with a cheat code to make the game almost impossible

BEYOND proud mode. sweet.

but yeah, the game could have been better, i hope they improve things with another kh game =/

it has pros and cons, and personally the story was pretty sucky. i liked how it turned out, but the whole execution of the story sucked. the HUGE disney-filler-plot-hole was totally random. and everything happened too fast. it was still fun, but not good enough to be game of the year =/

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i havnt played it yet soo i would still say there ARE better games than KH2....its just that KH gives me lots of inspiration and i like the feeling of when i play it :).....i want to play KH2 for thos reasons

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I have a big piece of advice for all you members.

"Those who call things failures are failures in life"
Hey takes one to know one! Even I'm a failure in life.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't think it's a failure. It just has a few flaws like all games. It wasn't meant to be the greatest game ever made. I think you KH fans are blowing the flaws in KH2 out of proportion. Every game has a flaw but you guys make it out that the one flaw makes KH2 the worst game ever made. You guys obviously have never played many other games like Superman 64 *shivers*. And I hope you all realize that regular gamers like it more than you guys.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well i avnt played it but i have seen pieces from it and it looks way cooler than KH1 in looks anyways....and what game dosnt have flaws

Puck

^Nothing. But all games have flaws even God of War. God of War's main flaw is that it is plagued by at least 13 terrible glitches( ones that freeze the game. But hopefully they will fix them in God of War 2). And KH1 had flaws too like horrid camera angle and poor character development for the main character( come on, everyone knows that DI was a terrible intro for a main character. Sora got zero development. He should've been like the character in DQ8 and have no name because he received the same amount of development as a character with no name).

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
pokeman54 said:
im sorry, the strain my eyes undertook from watching the pitiful kingdom hearts 2 ending made me skip over the tiny 10 font words in your post. but it makes no difference.

I see xCxRx has met the official asshole of the forums. :) And I have the same font is yours....

Oh, and I agree with you, Eclipse. Yes, the game is good overall, but the story does suck. I mean, the story could be good, but is executed horribly. If Nomura cut out the crap Disney Fillers, executed the main story better, and made the game less linear, the game could be a contender for Game of the Year. I still give it an 8.5/10..

Puck

^How do you make it less linear. It's not as linear as FFX. And besides, I don't know if the disc could handle worlds as big as a GTA world. Maybe the PS3 could but not the PS2.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
King Sora_Strife said:
^How do you make it less linear. It's not as linear as FFX. And besides, I don't know if the disc could handle worlds as big as a GTA world. Maybe the PS3 could but not the PS2.

I mean the worlds. The worlds are way too linear, and have little exploration.

Puck

^Oh, I see what you mean. Add in more platforming like Ratchet and Clank. The only problem would be that you would have to take out Sora's ingame AC fighting abilities because most games with platforming can't really handle KH2's battle system. At least not on the PS2 anyway. But yeah, that would be cool. It would also be cool if in the sequel they made a world that has puzzles like ICO( Wonderland would be perfect for that).

Last edited:

pokeman54

twilight_dragon said:
I have a big piece of advice for all you members.

"Those who call things failures are failures in life"
Hey takes one to know one! Even I'm a failure in life.

most stupid quote...ever. no doubt it came from one with low self-esteem who sought to get even with society in order to make up for his incompetence. those who call things failures are failures in life...psh. just another bleak optimistic picker-upper.

well...i wouldn't call it a failure...i mean if you totally ignore the story...the game itself is entertaining...i mean, it's fun to hack and slash stuff...that is until you get to level 99...and max out your magic attack and defense...

anyways if you've beat it in 17 hours...you've pretty much done everything. replaying the minigames and quests over and over doesn't really make the game any more fun, it just...makes the game much more repetetive and tedious.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
There's no way Rikora played and got everything in 17 hours the first time through. There is alot to get in that game. Maybe just beating the game itself can take 17 hours, but not getting everything.

pokeman54

what exactly do ya mean by everything? completing jiminie's journal? getting all S ranks on every single gummi ship quest and getting all the models? beating every cup? psh...the only thing that you get out of spending all your free time completing all of those is that you get to brag to your friends "ooh, i completed jimminy crickets journal! im so cool!"

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
pokeman54 said:
what exactly do ya mean by everything? completing jiminie's journal? getting all S ranks on every single gummi ship quest and getting all the models? beating every cup? psh...the only thing that you get out of spending all your free time completing all of those is that you get to brag to your friends "ooh, i completed jimminy crickets journal! im so cool!"

1.) You get a secret ending.
2.) It's a little thing called Side Quests, Pokeman, and every game has them
3.) You are cool if you actually complete Jiminy's Journal and getting everything, for it can take a while and it can be tough. Don't say you got everything, cause by the way you're acting, I know there's no way you did everything.

E

Eclipse

^ personally, kh2 wore out a loooooooong time ago for me. I stopped posting in the kh2 forum cuz i found no joy in it anymore =/

I reserved the game, i bought it, i played it, i beat it. I was satisfied enough with playing it 1 time, and the game gave me no desire to finish jiminy's journal. So it's been sitting there on my shelf since March =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back