• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Peace Homies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Yo guys imma say it straight up....

Close this thread. do whatever, but i have just got to say,

KH2 was a failure.....

I tried and tried to like it, but it just couldnt happen, i beat the game faster than i can eat 4 dinners, like really, my play time was 17 hours.

Imma take a break from all the kh2 stuff...

Peace

- Rikora

The unknown race!

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Well Rikora it was nice knowing, i got to say the same thing while it had good gameplay, the stroyline was long and drawn out but hey i still liked it, somewhat. Have a nice life and hope you return sooner or later, well you should get prepared for the massive n00bs that will come to flame you simply because of your opinion. So heres your preparation (U IZ SUCH A ZUPID NOOBIE HOW DARE U ZAY KH2 WAZ A FAILUREZ U CAN GO ZO HELLZ)lolz.

KH4LiFe

plz dont make this another 3 page thread

yeh it sux that u didnt like KH2... peace

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Rikora said:
Yo guys imma say it straight up....

Close this thread. do whatever, but i have just got to say,

KH2 was a failure.....

I tried and tried to like it, but it just couldnt happen, i beat the game faster than i can eat 4 dinners, like really, my play time was 17 hours.

Imma take a break from all the kh2 stuff...

Peace

- Rikora

The unknown race!
it was pretty good. a 8.5 for me. there was no story for this game. the worlds had nothing to do but it had good combt and interesting NEW characters. the gummi ship rocked too but it was short.. COM is longer than kh2.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Lmao, you're gonna get flamed so bad for this! XD But I have to agree, KH2 was rushed!!! >_< Even so.. I loved every minute of it..

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well Kingdom Hearts 2 was not a failure, it is just a game that you do not care for that is all. I guess not all Kingdom Hearts fans would be pleased, but hay that is the way life is.

Nomura could of done a better job, but the game was very well done in my opinion.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Hell, I loved the game...And you can beat the game faster than you can eat 4 dinners? So it takes you more than 17 hours to eat 4 meals?

Well, good for you for not liking the game. I just want to let you know that nobody gives a rat's ass that you don't like the game, for you're not the only person to have said this.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well Yes I argee with The Conquerer about fans not being pleased....but I think the team did the best they could and as long as you still brough the game Nomura doesnt care what you say about it...cuz he and the his team has your money..lol

pokeman54

xCursedXRebellionx said:
Hell, I loved the game...And you can beat the game faster than you can eat 4 dinners? So it takes you more than 17 hours to eat 4 meals?

Well, good for you for not liking the game. I just want to let you know that nobody gives a rat's ass that you don't like the game, for you're not the only person to have said this.

where were you these past few months? there's been dozens of people who have openly bashed the game...

i for one totally hate the ending for kingdom hearts 2. compare it to the original kingdom hearts ending, and it's completely blown away. nobody wants to see sora fondling donald and goofy. don't even get me started on the crappy music. sure, there are improved aspects of the game, such as the battle system, the onscreen map, the gummy ship system, etc. etc. etc...but the things that count, such as the story didn't have much emphasis put on it. ask half the people on this forum and they'll say that they wanted something more in the story of kh2.

well whoever started this forum, at least i'd give a rat's ass about what he thinks.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
pokeman54 said:
where were you these past few months? there's been dozens of people who have openly bashed the game...

i for one totally hate the ending for kingdom hearts 2. compare it to the original kingdom hearts ending, and it's completely blown away. nobody wants to see sora fondling donald and goofy. don't even get me started on the crappy music. sure, there are improved aspects of the game, such as the battle system, the onscreen map, the gummy ship system, etc. etc. etc...but the things that count, such as the story didn't have much emphasis put on it. ask half the people on this forum and they'll say that they wanted something more in the story of kh2.

well whoever started this forum, at least i'd give a rat's ass about what he thinks.

Hey are you a freakin tard or something? Did you not see what I said?

I just want to let you know that nobody gives a rat's ass that you don't like the game, for you're not the only person to have said this.

^There ya go, Pokeman.

Anyway...

I loved the game, but I agree with the crap story....and sometimes I do begin to wonder why it took Nomura so long to come up with this bad of a story. But still, it is a great game, with its pros and cons.

pokeman54

xCursedXRebellionx said:
Hey are you a freakin tard or something? Did you not see what I said?

^There ya go, Pokeman.

Anyway...

I loved the game, but I agree with the crap story....and sometimes I do begin to wonder why it took Nomura so long to come up with this bad of a story. But still, it is a great game, with its pros and cons.

im sorry, the strain my eyes undertook from watching the pitiful kingdom hearts 2 ending made me skip over the tiny 10 font words in your post. but it makes no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back